Jay-Z and Solange Rumble In An Elevator......

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lets see if the cops presses charges like they did on Chris Brown, even though Rihanna didn't file any.
    Of course not. You have to understand that "women get emotional" he was "a man" about it and simply took the abuse.

Basically hypocrisy at work.

I don't really see the situations as very comparable. This is comical. Lets not pretend like Jay-Z was in danger. This was comedy gold. Chris Brown damn near put that girl in a body bag though.

So family violence is "comical" to you? Dont you think we have to stop this "Violence Against Men" that's ripping our community apart?

Or is it only "comical" so long as it's happening to a male?

I just think the ? is funny, I didn't say that I approve. I've been attacked by my own sisters like that. I look back on it and laugh, but that doesn't mean I think it was good thing. We laugh at ? up ? all the time. We even joke about the Rihanna thing. It's funny.

But do I think the Chris Brown and Rhianna thing is equally comparable to this? No, I don't. I'm sorry. This chick is a buck 20 and Jay was in no real danger from her. I don't approve of any kind of violence, but these situations ain't equal to me. I know a lot of ? in here will disagree with me about this, but that's just how I feel about this.

If a woman lays her hands on me, I don't feel like I have the right to clock her like I do if a man lays his hands on me. Unless that woman is 6'3 190 lbs and I actually need to defend myself from her, I'm not worried about some pixie featherweight female like Solange. I just cover up, try to constrain her or calm her, lick my scratches and laugh it off. I think ? in here is overreacting. "IF a Woman ever lay her hands on me I'm leaving that ? on a stretcher" type comments just fly over my head. I can't relate to that. I just don't feel the same way. I'm not fighting a woman unless she's a real danger to my health.

That long ass post just to say the equivelent of "it's different because she has a ? and he has a ? ."

Stop bruh.

Ask yourself if Jay was the one that had to be restrained how many of these ? would be laughing and saying, "she must have done something to deserve it."

EXACTLY.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *watches video while playin kanye west's "family business"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Oh so jigga did show up

Solange at the top of the rafters like Sting bet money

RAFTERS.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah they just showed Jay and B at the game. Jay looking awkward as hell, but that's usual I guess. ? damn near a billionaire, and still seems uncomfortable in his own skin.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    watching the playoffs...

guess which couple is not courtside at the Nets game in Brooklyn tonight?
    I was coming to say this but I couldnt find a pic with them not in the seats ..or random ppl there
    oh nah... i guess theyre just uhh fashionably late lol

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "What, you gonna box me ? ? I can dodge a jab" - Jay Z Moment Of Clarity
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These jokes have ran dry....

I hope the nets even this series up
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    96 bonnie and clyde> 97 bonnie and clyde> 03 bonnie and Clyde > On the run pt 2
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay and bey courtside lookin unbothered
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    So bey should turn against her sister and then in 1-2 years when her and jay-z divorce she'll be without a sister and have no husband.

are u married? if u are then u know that u dont think like that. u let it be known to ur family that ur spouse is first. u are one. if u believe the marriage is gonna end then dont get married. second ur family should never test that bond u have with ur spouse and if they do make it clear they will lose every time.

bey knows who is right and who is wrong in the argument but she knows her sister has no right touching her husband and for that she needs to go in on solange in private. so dont be surprised if u dont see them together for a while. when jay cool with solange then bey will be cool with solange....thats a marriage

That ? does not rock in my family. I love my woman but she can always be my ex my brothers and parents stay what they are forever. This is 2014 50% of marriages end in divorce I would be a fool to destroy a relationship with my family for a woman who does not know her place. And can leave me at any time she wishes

i really cant explain it to u. if u goal isnt to be one with your lady then my suggestion is dont marry her. ur family needs to know their place and its ur job to make sure they do
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solange sexy but that chemo wig she rockin ain't a good look.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    96 bonnie and clyde> 97 bonnie and clyde> 03 bonnie and Clyde > On the run pt 2

The real bonnie and clyde<<<<<<<
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

That's usually what a couple hundred million will do.

? I'd love to swap "problems" with them ?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

That's usually what a couple hundred million will do.

? I'd love to swap "problems" with them ?

Co-Sign x 2
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 million didn't save Jay Z from that ass whipping tho
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even Kenny Smith asked where Solange was. Lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lets see if the cops presses charges like they did on Chris Brown, even though Rihanna didn't file any.
    Of course not. You have to understand that "women get emotional" he was "a man" about it and simply took the abuse.

Basically hypocrisy at work.

I don't really see the situations as very comparable. This is comical. Lets not pretend like Jay-Z was in danger. This was comedy gold. Chris Brown damn near put that girl in a body bag though.

So family violence is "comical" to you? Dont you think we have to stop this "Violence Against Men" that's ripping our community apart?

Or is it only "comical" so long as it's happening to a male?

I just think the ? is funny, I didn't say that I approve. I've been attacked by my own sisters like that. I look back on it and laugh, but that doesn't mean I think it was good thing. We laugh at ? up ? all the time. We even joke about the Rihanna thing. It's funny.

But do I think the Chris Brown and Rhianna thing is equally comparable to this? No, I don't. I'm sorry. This chick is a buck 20 and Jay was in no real danger from her. I don't approve of any kind of violence, but these situations ain't equal to me. I know a lot of ? in here will disagree with me about this, but that's just how I feel about this.

If a woman lays her hands on me, I don't feel like I have the right to clock her like I do if a man lays his hands on me. Unless that woman is 6'3 190 lbs and I actually need to defend myself from her, I'm not worried about some pixie featherweight female like Solange. I just cover up, try to constrain her or calm her, lick my scratches and laugh it off. I think ? in here is overreacting. "IF a Woman ever lay her hands on me I'm leaving that ? on a stretcher" type comments just fly over my head. I can't relate to that. I just don't feel the same way. I'm not fighting a woman unless she's a real danger to my health.

All that "tale of the tape" ? goes smooth out the window when one of them crazed brawds bashes you in the temple with one of those spiked stilettos
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    It's amazing how composed Beyonce is in, no matter what the situation.

I'd love to see how she handles natural disasters.

hilarious_2013_gifs_that_will_make_you_chuckle_18.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Hearing word that the reason solo went off was because she found out that jay put his hands on yonce....this could get interesting.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
This discussion has been closed.