• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? ? .

And they're probably still ? ...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I love the chemistry her and Michael Smith have I just hate the format... and there stupid abstract #s

They do have a good chemistry to the point where you can't really blame people for thinking they dated before. It's good they got a sense of humor about it. Be interesting to actually hear his wife talk about it on their podcast one time though
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I love the chemistry her and Michael Smith have I just hate the format... and there stupid abstract #s

Smh @ Micheal Smith not hitting that back in the day when Jemel had a crush on him. That woulda been a catch for a square ? like him.

So much wrong with this post....

But the story he told about dissin her for franchise mode in Madden was hilarious

They had a podcast where as a guest they actually had Michael Smith's friend on who he was playing Madden franchise mode with when he blew off Jemel Hill too. ? was hilarious
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shes a pretty woman.i think shes there to look good.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jemele Hill look sexy as ? i dont know why ? diss her. I love watching her on NNL. What happened to Reishia Candidate and Cindy Brunson?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't no catch, that ? hurt af

she aint all that but she aint ugly either. Actually she has pretty eyes and looks like she got some undercover freak in her. You actin like he seem like he could do so much better or something, look at him!!

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is y'all really talkin about the same jamelle hill that I'm seeing?

Sexy as ? ? Is the lighting in ya flat screen incorrect homie?

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk, Jamelle look like the chick from high school or college that was perpetually passed over for prettier home girls. So in turn she had to compensate in other areas. Bet she got that supreme throat game.
  • nc81
    nc81 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    Options
    Reischea was that chick
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jemele Hill look sexy as ? i dont know why ? diss her. I love watching her on NNL. What happened to Reishia Candidate and Cindy Brunson?

Reischa still works at espn I think, she just not on camera anymore

she does stuff behind the scenes
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    cari and jemelle hill with lil to no makeup on

Car_No_Makeup2.jpg

Lol @ Jemelles shirt

If you look at the His&Hers podcast twitter TL you'll see she got a bunch of shirts like that lol. She even got the Al Bundy "Polk High" t-shirt

She got one of her ex ? names tatted on her.. she prolly a Lil more "loose" then ? think. .
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari always been looking right to me its just some of y'all rather focus on teleprompter skills as oppose to the real reason ESPN hired her.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari always been looking right to me its just some of y'all rather focus on teleprompter skills as oppose to the real reason ESPN hired her.

She lookin right today tho...
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A be thinking he Malcolm X sometimes breaking before he says ? like its about to be monumental...then he apologizes 18 times before he says something critical. He went soft, his gimmick is stale. And skip based his whole career of hating lebron...how's that working out water pistol skip.

#JALENWASNEVERINVITEDBACK
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A always says a ? is his dear friend whenever a person is mentioned. That ? lame as ? . Jemele can get the D. I think some of y'all ? ? . Cari champ is the most annoying host in the history of forever
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Stephen A always says a ? is his dear friend whenever a person is mentioned. That ? lame as ? . Jemele can get the D. I think some of y'all ? ? . Cari champ is the most annoying host in the history of forever

so you callin dudes ? cuz they not feeling Jemele lmao I've heard it all now smh

c'mon cuh
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lesbiaaaaaaaaanest jemele prolly got that ? chocha
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS was on point when he was talkin bout "us" today
  • nc81
    nc81 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    Options
    I Betcha the player he was talking about was .AI
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Eric Dyson speaking that real ? on first take
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steven A was in ? mode. How do you go from what Cuban said to what goes on in the black community. He sounds like someone who is willing to do anything to prove he's indifferent when it comes to racial issues. Even throw his own people under the bus when what he is talking about is irrelevant as ? to the issue at ahnd. I can't respect this clown anymore.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the hell they brought this back to race this quickly...lol

Jews be playing those Jedi mind tricks
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    SAS was on point when he was talkin bout "us" today

even tho it was completely irrelevant to the topic at hand

Cuban ain't say ? regarding the black kid being employed, his pants saging, swearing, smoking, drinking, etc. he simply said if he saw a black kid wearing a hoody he would feel threatened. everybody wears hoodies and manage to go about their day without committing crimes or being expected to do so, but if we wear it we must be up to no good

Thats what stood out to me too that i didnt like about the comparison. The white guy on the other side of the street had to have visible face tats and a shaved head and basically had to look like an absolute monster in order to gardner the same fear as a regular brotha who may just be cold outside. And Stephen A gonna sit there like that discrepancy isnt completely off and outta line on some "I see where Cubans coming from" ? . Why couldnt Cuban have the white guy on the other side wearing a hoodie too?

I noticed when Eric Dyson said something to that effect Stephen A tried to change the argument and do some tap dancing likd Brady in the pocket like the late great Gregory Hines.