Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @judahblack @kingsimba @waterproof

deut 28:36

The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

This is also not america. the united states of america has no religious history of worship of idols made from wood or stone. Rome does babylon does but america does not. if anything you can say americans worship money but it's not made from wood or stone.

by the way @waterproof i said i would try and keep this civil from now on keep on with your jabs and i'll go back to calling you a dress wearing ? .
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Jeremiah 17:4 was fulfilled when king nebuchadnezzar took jerusalem in 586 bc

Wrong Shem and their descendants are from and lived in east Africa which is now known as the middle east, they lived in the countries that's now known as Iraq and Iran, so you really need to stop acting like you know it all and go study

nebuchadnezzar was a babylonian. He's called the king of babylon right in the bible, him being a decendant of shem or not is irrelevant he was a babylonian and he took israel. Ancient babylon is in iraq which is in the middle east not in east africa.

what are you even saying here that he did not take israel or that babylon was in east africa you are not making any sense.

This ? just stated that the now known Middle East is not apart of Africa, ? the ancestors frowned on your shenanigans. You westernized train of thought, indoctrinated ? . The name middle east name was given to that region by your ? , to separate it from the Motherland.

The middle east was, is and always will be apart of Africa it was known as the eastern side of the Motherland by the ancestors.

You think and have the mind of a White Man, we call your type negropeans.

Now shut your mouth and humble yourself and listen what @kingsimba and I are telling you.

The whole family of Shem including the ancestors of the Israelites lived and occupied the land from Canaan to the countries now know as Iraq and Iran, that's where the Israelites ancestors are from. That's where Yah told Abraham to leave and go to Egypt.

So you is wrong our fathers knew of the land of Babylon, for our father Abraham is from the land and our Torah spoke of the land and area.

what a silly clown you are. I said babylon was not in east africa learn to read. Did ancient people consider parts of what we today the middle east PART OF africa? yes they did, but so what the fact still remains that babylon was not part of east africa.

You prideful negropean, lol. That pride is not from us or our ancestors, that's that westernized indoctrination you receive.

Look at what this ? , our ancestors consider the middle east to India as east Africa.

Even the ancient Greeks knew that they called India eastern kush or east Kemet because they called Africa kush.

You going to humble yourself up in here, learn these scriptures and the history of africa one way or another.

Because we going to keep hitting you in your head with the truth.

YAH hates a prideful man
  • zombie
    Options

Wrong Shem and their descendants are from and lived in east Africa which is now known as the middle east, they lived in the countries that's now known as Iraq and Iran, so you really need to stop acting like you know it all and go study

nebuchadnezzar was a babylonian. He's called the king of babylon right in the bible, him being a decendant of shem or not is irrelevant he was a babylonian and he took israel. Ancient babylon is in iraq which is in the middle east not in east africa.

what are you even saying here that he did not take israel or that babylon was in east africa you are not making any sense.

This ? just stated that the now known Middle East is not apart of Africa, ? the ancestors frowned on your shenanigans. You westernized train of thought, indoctrinated ? . The name middle east name was given to that region by your ? , to separate it from the Motherland.

The middle east was, is and always will be apart of Africa it was known as the eastern side of the Motherland by the ancestors.

Now shut your mouth and humble yourself and listen what @kingsimba and I are telling you.

The whole family of Shem including the ancestors of the Israelites lived and occupied the land from Canaan to the countries now know as Iraq and Iran, that's where the Israelites ancestors are from. That's where Yah told Abraham to leave and go to Egypt.

So you is wrong our fathers knew of the land of Babylon, for our father Abraham is from the land and our Torah spoke of the land and area.

what a silly clown you are. I said babylon was not in east africa learn to read. Did ancient people consider parts of what we today the middle east PART OF africa? yes they did, but so what the fact still remains that babylon was not part of east africa.

You prideful negropean, lol. That pride is not from us or our ancestors, that's that westernized indoctrination you receive.

Look at what this ? , our ancestors consider the middle east to India as east Africa.

Even the ancient Greeks knew that they called India eastern kush or east Kemet because they called Africa kush.

You going to humble yourself up in here, learn these scriptures and the history of africa one way or another.

YAH hates a prideful man

You are an idiot. who cares what the ancient greeks called india the fact still remains that no matter what anyone called the middle east. Israel went into captivity in babylon not america. Not that it matters to the discussion but WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT ANCIENT GREEKS CALLED INDIA EASTERN KUSH.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I AM NO FORM of european i am a JAMAICAN of west african decent not a hebrew israelite of any other made up invention of you sick peoples minds.
  • waterproof
    Options

YAH hates a prideful man

You are an idiot. who cares what the ancient greeks called india the fact still remains that no matter what anyone called the middle east. Israel went into captivity in babylon not america. Not that it matters to the discussion but WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT ANCIENT GREEKS CALLED INDIA EASTERN KUSH.

You lazy unlearned ? , be a student of academia and go put in the time, energy to research on your own and be a man.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeremiah 29 is a different prophecy sir.................... Can you not see......?
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Jeremiah 17:4 KJV

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

;

More precepts (back to Deuteronomy 28 curses)

Deuteronomy 28:68 KJV

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We were going to EGYPT AGAIN in slaveships, and do 400 years of slavery.... EGYPT means HOUSE OF ? . Clearly not the physical land as you can walk from Israel to Egypt.

We were slaves in Egypt 400 years before Moses brought us out

Genesis 15:13-14 KJV

And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Revelation 11:8-11 KJV

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called ? and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from ? entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

dollar-bill-pyramid-13347062.jpg

WAKE..... UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

This is also not america. the united states of america has no religious history of worship of idols made from wood or stone. Rome does babylon does but america does not. if anything you can say americans worship money but it's not made from wood or stone.

by the way @waterproof i said i would try and keep this civil from now on keep on with your jabs and i'll go back to calling you a dress wearing ? .

@zombie sorry I didnt get back to this thread last night. I'll pull out my notes tonight and add on to what the other brothers have posted.

But in response to this, the Most High was speaking about the Israelites and the hardships they would face and things they would be found as the result of rejecting his laws. It wasnt talking about America collectively in that verse you highlighted.

With that said, the belief that black American, native American and Latino people are the true twelve tribesof Israel fits because when you think of each group collectively, the majority of them are either in some denomination of Christianity or Muslim. The wooden cross is in almost every single Christian church in America. And people bow down before it and it is recognized as a universal symbol of Christianity. Likewise, Muslims pray to the kaaba stone. So the scripture applies.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

O SON OF MAN, CAN THESE BONES LIVE???

WAKE UPPPPPPPP

ISRAEL, YOU ARE THE FLAAVOR OF THE EARTH, THE SEASONING, WHAT GOOD IS THE EARTH WITHOUT YOU???? HOW BLAND WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT THE ? !!!! AINT NO GOTDAMN AFRICAN GOT THR FLAVOR LIKE US! YOU KNOW IT!! YOU AINT GOT NOTHIN IN COMIN WIT NO AFRICAN EXCEPT SKIN COLOR AND HALF YALL ? AINT EVEN THAT DARK!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH HAM!!!

THE WORLD HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE LORD!!!! THEY CUT YOU OFF FROM YOU HERITAGE BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT YOU IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FATHER, THE MOST HIGH!!! THEY KNOW THE FATHER HAS CHOSEN THIS NATION TO BE LORD!! LORD!

Ezekiel 37:3-6 KJV

And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord ? , thou knowest. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord . Thus saith the Lord ? unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord .
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    YOU ARE THE FLAVOR OF THE EARTH. WHAT GOOD ARE YOU IF YOU DONT KNOW IT??? WHAT GOOD ARE YOU IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE A GENTILE IN THE MIND AND DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR FATHER???

Matthew 5:12-14 KJV

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
  • waterproof
    Options

Heathen my structure as a Man is unshakable, I know my cloth no words from a heathen shall upset me.

Your name calling is a sign of weakness, only children and scorn women turn to those ploy.
  • zombie
    Options
    Jeremiah 29 is a different prophecy sir.................... Can you not see......?

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

;

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We were going to EGYPT AGAIN in slaveships, and do 400 years of slavery.... EGYPT means HOUSE OF ? . Clearly not the physical land as you can walk from Israel to Egypt.

And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called ? and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from ? entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

WAKE..... UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually went over this with @beenwize while he was in his gnostic phase. Sometimes egypt means egypt the land and sometimes egypt is used to spiritually represent ? . After the destruction of the second temple jews were taken to egypt in slave ships by the romans there is documented proof of this

After the Fall of the Second Temple (70 CE) Josephus reports:

Because the soldiers were now growing weary of bloodshed, and survivors appeared constantly, Caesar orders to ? only those who offered armed resistance and to take alive all the rest. (415) The troops, in addition to those covered by their orders, slaughtered the aged and infirm; people to their prime who might be useful they herded into the Temple area and shut up in the Court of the Women (lcl. (416) Caesar appointed one of his freedmen as their guard, his friend Fronto, to decide the fate appropriate to each. (417) All those who had taken part in sedition and brigandage (they informed against other) he executed. He picked out the tallest and handsomest of the lot and reserved them for the Triumph (418). Of the rest, those who were over seventeen he put in chains and sent to hard labor in Egypt while greet numbers were presented by Titus to the provinces to perish in the theaters by sword or by wild beasts; those under seventeen were sold. #
    Josephus, “The Jewish Wars”; Book vi 9:2.

? — Roman Historian
    Now that Betar had been captured, everything came under Human control, while Palestine [Judah] was reduced to a desolate mound. Captives were sold into slavery in numbers too great to count. First they were brought to the grand annual market at the Terebinth-Eloh tree in Hebron, or in the words of Hyranumous, to the Tent-Ohel of Abraham near Hebron. Each slave sold for the price of a horse. Those captives who were not sold there were brought to the market place in Azza [Gaza] which, because of the great multitudes of slaves who were sold there, was called Hadrian’s market place. And those who were still not sold there were herded into ships and were taken to Egypt. Many died in transit, whether by starvation or by shipwreck, while many also were killed by cruel masters.
    ? , Primordia Eccl. Africanae, pp. 85f.,113
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

Heathen my structure as a Man is unshakable, I know my cloth no words from a heathen shall upset me.

Your name calling is a sign of weakness, only children and scorn women turn to those ploy.

It's not you being born a man i am calling into question it's you acting like one. after all the whole worlds knows you hebrew israelite idiots like to wear frills and glitter on the weekends. You calling me a heathen and then getting mad at my name calling also make you a hypocrite.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    John 4:19-24 KJV

The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. ? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

@zombie sorry I didnt get back to this thread last night. I'll pull out my notes tonight and add on to what the other brothers have posted.

But in response to this, the Most High was speaking about the Israelites and the hardships they would face and things they would be found as the result of rejecting his laws. It wasnt talking about America collectively in that verse you highlighted.

With that said, the belief that black American, native American and Latino people are the true twelve tribesof Israel fits because when you think of each group collectively, the majority of them are either in some denomination of Christianity or Muslim. The wooden cross is in almost every single Christian church in America. And people bow down before it and it is recognized as a universal symbol of Christianity. Likewise, Muslims pray to the kaaba stone. So the scripture applies.

No christian worships the physical cross be it made of wood or stone it's just a symbol. In fact early america had a heavy purtain influence and they never allowed any kind of images to be worshipped. ANOTHER thing about black hebrew israelites that make no sense it your belief that native americans are part of the 12 tribes. Native american especially those in southern america were cannibals and ploytheist.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

;

• Black Boy King
    Options

WOOD = THE CROSS, CHRISTIANITY. THAT CROSS IS A SYMBOL THE ROMANS LOVED, THEY KILLED THE PROPHETS ON THEM

STONE = THE ROCK THE MUSLIMS WORSHIP, ISLAM

And LMAO AT AMERICA NOT BEing Rome reincarnate...!!!! Don't you call the planets after ROMAN GODS???? JUPITER? SATURN? MARS? Days of the week???

You cant walk into a church without tripping over an idol ESPECIALLY THE VERY POPULAR CATHOLIC CHURCH. lmaoooo and Muslims worship a fckin
  • zombie
    Options
    John 4:19-24 KJV

The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. ? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Salvation is of the jews because christ was a jew however black americans are not the blood decendants of jews. america is not babylon like i proved and you people still have not provided credible evidence that african american slaves were the jews spoken of in the bible.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    ? GTFOH, we ain't convinced YOU. If you don't believe does it make it NOT TRUE??

• Black Boy King
    Options
    Other nationalities are even admitting it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja93FjyCSfo
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

WOOD = THE CROSS, CHRISTIANITY. THAT CROSS IS A SYMBOL THE ROMANS LOVED, THEY KILLED THE PROPHETS ON THEM

STONE = THE ROCK THE MUSLIMS WORSHIP, ISLAM

And LMAO AT AMERICA NOT BEing Rome reincarnate...!!!! Don't you call the planets after ROMAN GODS???? JUPITER? SATURN? MARS? Days of the week???

You cant walk into a church without tripping over an idol ESPECIALLY THE VERY POPULAR CATHOLIC CHURCH. lmaoooo and Muslims worship a fckin

America is not an islamic nation nor a catholic one both groups have been hated in america. America has historically been a protestant nation, really most of the catholics in america are recent hispanic immigrants. So once again america cannot the nation talked about in deut 28:36
  • zombie
    Options

;

You need to go back and read what i told you about that verse. The fire of gods ANGER only burnt forever for that generation because after the punishment time was over he forgave their children and reestablished temple worship.
  • zombie
    Options
    Other nationalities are even admitting it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja93FjyCSfo

Once again ? videos from youtube by random nobodies is not evidence.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

No christian worships the physical cross be it made of wood or stone it's just a symbol. In fact early america had a heavy purtain influence and they never allowed any kind of images to be worshipped. ANOTHER thing about black hebrew israelites that make no sense it your belief that native americans are part of the 12 tribes. Native american especially those in southern america were cannibals and ploytheist.

I addressed this in another thread and you dismissed it. There were tribes that were not completely broken and kept their Hebrew heritage in tact. Seminole Indians on south America spoke Hebrew and identified themselves as people from the tribe of Reuben.
  • zombie
    Options
    ? GTFOH, we ain't convinced YOU. If you don't believe does it make it NOT TRUE??

What you believe is not true because the bible says so, it's not about me. You can believe what you want too but you are lying on what the bible says and making up things. Which causes more division among black people which keeps us weak and that is ultimately why you people are one of the enemies of black folk.
  • waterproof
    Options

;

I actually went over this with @beenwize while he was in his gnostic phase. Sometimes egypt means egypt the land and sometimes egypt is used to spiritually represent ? . After the destruction of the second temple jews were taken to egypt in slave ships by the romans there is documented proof of this

After the Fall of the Second Temple (70 CE) Josephus reports:

Because the soldiers were now growing weary of bloodshed, and survivors appeared constantly, Caesar orders to ? only those who offered armed resistance and to take alive all the rest. (415) The troops, in addition to those covered by their orders, slaughtered the aged and infirm; people to their prime who might be useful they herded into the Temple area and shut up in the Court of the Women (lcl. (416) Caesar appointed one of his freedmen as their guard, his friend Fronto, to decide the fate appropriate to each. (417) All those who had taken part in sedition and brigandage (they informed against other) he executed. He picked out the tallest and handsomest of the lot and reserved them for the Triumph (418). Of the rest, those who were over seventeen he put in chains and sent to hard labor in Egypt while greet numbers were presented by Titus to the provinces to perish in the theaters by sword or by wild beasts; those under seventeen were sold. #
    Josephus, “The Jewish Wars”; Book vi 9:2.

? — Roman Historian
    Now that Betar had been captured, everything came under Human control, while Palestine [Judah] was reduced to a desolate mound. Captives were sold into slavery in numbers too great to count. First they were brought to the grand annual market at the Terebinth-Eloh tree in Hebron, or in the words of Hyranumous, to the Tent-Ohel of Abraham near Hebron. Each slave sold for the price of a horse. Those captives who were not sold there were brought to the market place in Azza [Gaza] which, because of the great multitudes of slaves who were sold there, was called Hadrian’s market place. And those who were still not sold there were herded into ships and were taken to Egypt. Many died in transit, whether by starvation or by shipwreck, while many also were killed by cruel masters.
    ? , Primordia Eccl. Africanae, pp. 85f.,113

AND after all that it still don't line up with the scriptures, Hebrews that was taken captive was to never see their homeland again. Do you know how close Egypt and Jerusalem is, scriptures say they will be taken afar not down the street. And there's no way a slave ship can be taken from Israel to Egypt, the canal wasn't even built then.

Negros, SMH