Options
2»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    What you are having is a troll thread i am only posting because i am bored the entire premise of this thread is stupid and is a perfect display of white ignorance.

I'm not white. however, i am educated, intelligent, and have an interest in history and genetics.

you are.... just a basic forum dweller who blames everything on the evil white man. You're still a slave in your own mind.

Almost every EUROPEAN nation has interfered with black/african people and our socities not just the western ones and it goes beyond the slave trade.

That's flat out incorrect.

Clearly you have not had any conversions with me and i have not blamed the white man for anything i am telling the truth. from england to norway to germany to the soviet union and italy all these nations and more have done things that have had bad repercussions for african people
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What you are having is a troll thread i am only posting because i am bored the entire premise of this thread is stupid and is a perfect display of white ignorance.

I'm not white. however, i am educated, intelligent, and have an interest in history and genetics.

you are.... just a basic forum dweller who blames everything on the evil white man. You're still a slave in your own mind.

Almost every EUROPEAN nation has interfered with black/african people and our socities not just the western ones and it goes beyond the slave trade.

Clearly you have not had any conversions with me and i have not blamed the white man for anything i am telling the truth. from england to norway to germany to the soviet union and italy all these nations and more have done things that have had bad repercussions for african people

For example...????

• zombie
    Options

For example...????

the soviet union proxy wars in africa, the italian invasion of ethiopia during ww2, the german genocide of the herero,
    the british empire has committed countless wrongs on black people, Norway was part of the slave trade.

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options

For example...????

the soviet union proxy wars in africa, the italian invasion of ethiopia during ww2, the german genocide of the herero,
    the british empire has committed countless wrongs on black people, Norway was part of the slave trade.

lol!

italian invasion of ethiopia had nothing to do with racism. a lot of countries were invaded in WWII. Britain i already said has a heavy history of racism so i dont know why youre mentioning them. soviet union was a steamroller. there are multiple countries that suffered due to the soviet union far more than africa did.

there are over 50 countries in europe. You only gave 2 decent examples.
  • zombie
    Options

For example...????

lol!

italian invasion of ethiopia had nothing to do with racism. a lot of countries were invaded in WWII. Britain i already said has a heavy history of racism so i dont know why youre mentioning them. soviet union was a steamroller. there are multiple countries that suffered due to the soviet union far more than africa did.

I don't care if it had to do with racism or not (it did) that is not important to my point which is that more than just the well know european nations interfered with african socities causing intentioned negative results. You want to excuse germany, the soviet union and italy and norway of their crimes. I don't care about the other nations that suffered under the soviet union them suffering does not detract from the suffering the soviets caused african people.

the geopolitical map of europe has changed many times but all of europe benefited from the slave trade in some way.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited May 2014
    Options

For example...????

lol!

I don't care if it had to do with racism or not (it did) that is not important to my point which is that more than just the well know european nations interfered with african socities causing intentioned negative results. You want to excuse germany, the soviet union and italy and norway of their crimes. I don't care about the other nations that suffered under the soviet union them suffering does not detract from the suffering the soviets caused african people.

the geopolitical map of europe has changed many times but all of europe benefited from the slave trade in some way.

wrong.

you speak as if europe is one big cohesive slave owning unit... the reality is europeans have killed each other and enslaved each other for much longer than they've caused harm to africans.

causing negative results for other societies? this is as old as time itself. primitive tribes plunder their opposition, ? the men, and ? the women. this has happened...all. over. the. world. every.where.throughout history.

you are trying to blame all of africa and black peoples problems on others. Once again... BLAME THE EVIL WHITE MAN, right? It's such an easy cop out. You will never better yourself if you think that way. It's a loser mentality.

ALL of europe benefitted from the slave trade? SMH.......
  • zombie
    Options
    I don't care about what europeans did to each other nor do I care about what happened throughout the world. I am not speaking about the rest of the world and I never once blamed anyone I was only speaking the truth of history and if you knew anything. About economics you would know that all of europe benefitted from the slave trade. Listen I have already bettered myself I have no issues except liars and ignorant people who continue to distort the past you don't have the slighest idea of what you are talking about.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

For example...????

lol!

wrong.

you speak as if europe is one big cohesive slave owning unit... the reality is europeans have killed each other and enslaved each other for much longer than they've caused harm to africans.

causing negative results for other societies? this is as old as time itself. primitive tribes plunder their opposition, ? the men, and ? the women. this has happened...all. over. the. world. every.where.throughout history.

you are trying to blame all of africa and black peoples problems on others. Once again... BLAME THE EVIL WHITE MAN, right? It's such an easy cop out. You will never better yourself if you think that way. It's a loser mentality.

You keep bringing up slavery I am not even that concerned with slavery. in this argument slavery is just one factor in the wider scope of things. How old are you?? From talking to you I can tell you most likely have not finished school yet. You need to finish your education before you can have a serious conversation about the topics you are attempting to bring up because your entire argument is weak and your debate skills are trash.
  • zombie
    Options
    Europeans warring among themselves is a fact of history but bringing that up to detract from european explotation of african people is a red herring argument. The facts remain the american jews are basically lumped in with the rest of europeans by the black community because their history with us is just as negative and to make it worse they look white ie they share the same skin color, eye color.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Race is about skin color.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a ? idiot.

@janklow‌ illbot this thread/clown

jewish people dont consider themselves white. White people dont consider jewish people to be white.

but blacks do?

thats a real headscratcher.

some jews are white some jews are blacc some jews are arab
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Donald Sterling - jewish
    George Zimmerman - hispanic

Neither of them are white-
    let's just nip this in the bud. Sterling: white Jewish person, Zimmerman: white Hispanic person. there we go. neither "Jewish" or "Hispanic" is a race.

Jews don't consider themselves white? and have never been considered white? what the hell, man
    What a ? idiot.
    @janklow‌ illbot this thread/clown
    sorry, i was slacking yesterday

• geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White Supremacy has spawned three bastard children:
    White privilege
    White guilt
    White denial.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For example...????

lol!

wrong.

You keep bringing up slavery I am not even that concerned with slavery. in this argument slavery is just one factor in the wider scope of things. How old are you?? From talking to you I can tell you most likely have not finished school yet. You need to finish your education before you can have a serious conversation about the topics you are attempting to bring up because your entire argument is weak and your debate skills are trash.

Thats white guilt and white denial wrapped in one.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If you look like a white, act like a white, talk like a white guess what you are white. ? trying to save a crackkka jew and Latin crackkka ? ?
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it has gotten to the point where you can talk ? about blacks online but when it comes to ? , the comments be disabled on some sites.