Jay-Z and Solange Rumble In An Elevator......

Options

Comments

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    That "tea" ? sound ridiculous.

If I ever see one of y'all dudes posting some ? about "tea", don't even bother with the "no ? ".

cosign. it sounds ? as ? . i'm not even sure what it means, and truthfully, i don't want to.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knowing this couple they are to their next video in an elevator surveillance style. They'll flip this in their favor
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh & @pico BIIIITCCCCCHHHH GET IN HERE AND SIT FOR THIS TEA THO!!!!!

Rachel Roy used to ? with Jay-Z back in the day.

get into this drop of tea...

Rachel being a THOT :(

10z62bs.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHL6ALAfFs

GET INTO IT!! OB!

Beyus is throwing straight shade toward rachel roy with this Aaliyah t shirt

[img][/img]z62y0.jpg

tea on Rachel Roy!!!!

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=179686&highlight=rachel+roy

Originally Posted by incogneato View Post
    D@mon and C@m£l stopped talking because C@m£l was sleeping with R@chee whilst with D, they still see each other now and then, C@m£l and R@chee had words at the gala and Soloooo caught them, She told miss Creole but miss creole is being emotionally abused by C@m£l and didn't want to confront him, that and everything that he does made Soloo loose it, it wasn't just that but alot of built up tension. C@m£l doesn't want 5head but he uses her name to make miss creole jealous and insecure and Soloo just had enough

I will not be returning to answer questions, I've said too much

@LaQueefa‌

I THOUGHT that Aaliyah shirt kinda came outta nowhere. It wasn't even her birthday! ? ! Ok Ok

*sips tea*
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I ever see one of y'all dudes posting some ? about "tea", don't even bother with the "no ? ".

@7figz‌

you know what? Don't disrespect the tea. Just sip.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@7figz‌

you know what? Don't disrespect the tea. Just sip.

tumblr_inline_n3f7coFQmI1ryj2q8.gif
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The person who recorded, then leaked footage of Solange Knowles attacking her brother-in-law Jay Z has been fired from their job.

The Associated Press reports that the Standard Hotel in New York City terminated the employee on Wednesday, May 14, for "breaching the security polices of the hotel and recording the confidential CCTV video."

Hotel reps say they were "shocked and disappointed" by the security breach. They plan to turn over "all available information to criminal authorities."

The elevator fight has been seen by millions since TMZ first aired it on Monday, May 12. The website reportedly paid $250,000 for the footage, according to Page Six.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe this is why Ether hurt so much...
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay: We Cool now?
    Solange: No, (goes to her room and blasts ether)
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALL BULLISH ASIDE...

YALL STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TALKIIN ABOUT THIS AND STILLLLLLLL POSTIN THESE LAME ASS JOKES?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh & @pico BIIIITCCCCCHHHH GET IN HERE AND SIT FOR THIS TEA THO!!!!!

Rachel Roy used to ? with Jay-Z back in the day.

get into this drop of tea...

Rachel being a THOT :(

10z62bs.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHL6ALAfFs

GET INTO IT!! OB!

Beyus is throwing straight shade toward rachel roy with this Aaliyah t shirt

[img][/img]z62y0.jpg

tea on Rachel Roy!!!!

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=179686&highlight=rachel+roy

Originally Posted by incogneato View Post
    D@mon and C@m£l stopped talking because C@m£l was sleeping with R@chee whilst with D, they still see each other now and then, C@m£l and R@chee had words at the gala and Soloooo caught them, She told miss Creole but miss creole is being emotionally abused by C@m£l and didn't want to confront him, that and everything that he does made Soloo loose it, it wasn't just that but alot of built up tension. C@m£l doesn't want 5head but he uses her name to make miss creole jealous and insecure and Soloo just had enough

I will not be returning to answer questions, I've said too much

@LaQueefa‌

I THOUGHT that Aaliyah shirt kinda came outta nowhere. It wasn't even her birthday! ? ! Ok Ok

*sips tea*

@obnoxiouslyfresh right?! Bey posting prayers and ? , throwing shade, and showing her alliance with her sister on her ig.

? crazy but I'm here for it.

Plus bey better not go to Queen of the THOT's wedding.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reason, if true, is crazy stupid and petty.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    250k IS MOOORE THAN ENOUGH IF YOU JUST WORKIN IN A HOTEL.. HELL, HE CAN GO GET ANOTHER JOB AT ANOTHER HOTEL
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    250k IS MOOORE THAN ENOUGH IF YOU JUST WORKIN IN A HOTEL.. HELL, HE CAN GO GET ANOTHER JOB AT ANOTHER HOTEL

Maybe, maybe not...

250k is a lot and more than he probably has saved... But he worked in a top of the line hotel where celebs always went... They gotta get paid somewhat good money
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't no $250k type couple we are dealing with. I'm at least shooting for a milli or 2.
This discussion has been closed.