Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    let her go because she's already gone

maybe you can smash her on the side

* shrugs*

I don't want to smash at all. If I would want anything, it would be respect enough to admit yo ? . Cause I already know for a fact thats what you did.Understand this, I never contacted her. She hit me up this week. If she didn't We would never have spoken again. So she hit me up to say what she had to say. I appreciated the contact, but I didn't appreciate the hold up of the lie, cause it's insulting my intelligence. Thats whats getting on my nerves, it makes me not want to ? with her at all. I can't ? with a person who doesn't know i'm up on game and talk to me like I'ma square lol. For example. It's like you know a ? is selling dope on the side but he's telling you that he's working at taco bell. Only thing is you know his supplier but he don't know that. NOw he's all in your face telling you that he works at TAco bell and the muthafucka has enough nerve to get mad at you for not believing him. YOU KNOW HIS SUPPLIER but you won't tell him that because you wanna see how far he'll go with the lie, to see what type of person he is.

Thats what this situation is like. I cant ? with her and I couldnt be around her unless she was just real with it.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm not hurt at all. I havent missed one step as far as my life goes. I retreated to my hobbies and routines which got me good.I'm stacking bread, whenever ? gets hard for me, I work out harder and I stack more money. It's just a good habit to fall back on.I'm not drinkin, smoking,going to strip clubs, no none of that, I know how to deal. Only the strong survive to live well, and I'm one of the strong.I'm disappointed in that person, because I thought they could be above that kind of ? . I would be hurt if she left me because I was an ? or if she didn't do it and I for some reason went nuts. I would be hurt because it would've been my fault. But to me she just disrespected herself more so than me, cause now I think she's a hoe and so do some people in her family because people know the kinda cat that I am. They lookin at her like, you shouldn't have did that.

One thing I'm gonna explain about myself is this, I have a close relative thats a ? and I use to kick it with him and the HOES as a younging I'm up on game. I could ? if I wanted to. What I'm saying is, I've seen worse ? than this, and I never believed women were innocent. On that note, I saw it coming. I was hoping it wasn't true, I would picture myself without her along the lines of seeing it coming. She's the type that at this period in her life can't accept recieving something thats good. In the Law of Attraction the hardest part in achieving your goals is the "Allowing" part. When you actually let good things happen to you. Alot of times when people begin to get what they want they sabotage it.She's still in the "I'm the Victim" stage of her life. So she felt ENTITLED to do that because she was UNHAPPY. Ya dig. To her, her doing that at the moment was my fault.

I respect your post but I don't like your first paragraph. You talk about cheating like it's an art, like you take some type of pride in doing it better than somebody else.You talk about Cheating like theres champions at cheating and WOMEN are the real champions at it, and it makes you proud. I sware thats how that first paragraph comes off lol. Like you can get a pay raise from cheating . It's something thats cowardly and shows huge insecurity and character flaws. I don't cheat, because I'm strong. I know what I want, I deal with positives as well as with negatives.

So why are you specifically talking about cheating like that? Whats so good about being able to cheat well.... Whats so hot about that?

Wow... Not even. I am not a cheater. I am the most loyal person I know. I have cheated a few times in the past when I was young & dumb, yes I admit it. We all make mistakes. But I was not talking about myself, I was talking about women in general. Everyone knows what I said is true lol. But no, cheating is NOT a good thing and never did I say it was. I believe it's cowardly too, and I'd rather break up with someone than cheat on them personally. I was just trying to explain what I have come to know about women from my experiences, hearing others' experiences, etc. and the only reason I said that was to explain what I was talking about in her reaction. She got caught, and she just went mute and bounced... That's cuz she's guilty. All I was sayin.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't want to smash at all. If I would want anything, it would be respect enough to admit yo ? . Cause I already know for a fact thats what you did.Understand this, I never contacted her. She hit me up this week. If she didn't We would never have spoken again. So she hit me up to say what she had to say. I appreciated the contact, but I didn't appreciate the hold up of the lie, cause it's insulting my intelligence. Thats whats getting on my nerves, it makes me not want to ? with her at all. I can't ? with a person who doesn't know i'm up on game and talk to me like I'ma square lol. For example. It's like you know a ? is selling dope on the side but he's telling you that he's working at taco bell. Only thing is you know his supplier but he don't know that. NOw he's all in your face telling you that he works at TAco bell and the muthafucka has enough nerve to get mad at you for not believing him. YOU KNOW HIS SUPPLIER but you won't tell him that because you wanna see how far he'll go with the lie, to see what type of person he is.

Thats what this situation is like. I cant ? with her and I couldnt be around her unless she was just real with it.

I was just saying treat her accordingly

how can you expect a liar to tell you the truth?

If she comes clean is this the closure that you need or will you be willing to get back w/ her because she finally told the truth?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Iight Edward. I can appreciate that. But still...? the world. I wake up swinging. I dont even have an alarm clock. I got a heavy weight boxing bell and a ? in clear heels walking along side my bed with a big ass cardboard sign that say "ROUND 2,086"
    That right there, is probably the realest ? I've read since joining this site. Where the ? were you when my ? pulled shady ? like it bro? Haha.
    *claps.
    Somewhere learning from others experiences and my own and using my common sense. Once you wake up to the world...U start seeing how people really are.

Optimism is like medicine for reality. Like an AIDS cocktail. Yeah you might feel better....but the reality is your ass is still gonna die.
    LOL! Yo- I'm definitely not giving her brownie points.....I'm just telling it how I see it though. Either way she's a lyin ass trick and he's lucky to have gotten rid of her b4 they had babies and got married.
    True.
    There's plenty of fish in the sea.
    ^^^ Terrible advice. He misses her, not the smell smh
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Wow... Not even. I am not a cheater. I am the most loyal person I know. I have cheated a few times in the past when I was young & dumb, yes I admit it. We all make mistakes. But I was not talking about myself, I was talking about women in general. Everyone knows what I said is true lol. But no, cheating is NOT a good thing and never did I say it was. I believe it's cowardly too, and I'd rather break up with someone than cheat on them personally. I was just trying to explain what I have come to know about women from my experiences, hearing others' experiences, etc. and the only reason I said that was to explain what I was talking about in her reaction. She got caught, and she just went mute and bounced... That's cuz she's guilty. All I was sayin.

Dig, I feel you. I could ? with a woman that says, Yea I did it, and I did it because of this. If I went out with you and you cheated on me but came at me real, I'ma be like yo thats ? up and I'ma curse you out and I'ma break up with you. If it's somebody I don't know, then I'll still ? with you cause thats my choice and I know people aren't perfect. I wouldn't go out with you again but honesty is something I fuckking respect and appreciate, I could still be your friend. I mean gotdayum I came up around Pimps, Drugdealers, and street people, I'ma street ? so I take offense to her talking to me like ima damn square w/ her wack ass lie.That ? was wack.I know your gonan lie but when u get caught just come ? clean. I don't like people who front. If you fronting, I'ma be like I don't want this person around me.Thats why I like Kat she don't front and I like your honesty too....Me personally I wont cheat on someone, I 'll just leave them. Death before dishonor. It will give you the hardest swagger and bring so much good karma to you. Fine woman like you AK dont cheat, you could score exactly who you want need to be with you and get them to do alot for you even if you didn't need it. You shouldn't be the type that alot of ? could ? , you should be the type a select few could get to.
  • edwardnigma
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I was just saying treat her accordingly

how can you expect a liar to tell you the truth?

If she comes clean is this the closure that you need or will you be willing to get back w/ her because she finally told the truth?

Nah I wouldnt' get back with her but we could be friends. It wouldnt be closure because I don't know where closure fits in love and real life. It would be respect. Respect where after telling the truth about that, it would give me the opportunity to show while I was dissappointed that I'm also not sooo harsh and I'ma person that can accept the truth. We could still be cool and kick it. As far as going out, I have to find another woman to be my wifey.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dig, I feel you. I could ? with a woman that says, Yea I did it, and I did it because of this. If I went out with you and you cheated on me but came at me real, I'ma be like yo thats ? up and I'ma curse you out and I'ma break up with you. If it's somebody I don't know, then I'll still ? with you cause thats my choice and I know people aren't perfect. I wouldn't go out with you again but honesty is something I fuckking respect and appreciate, I could still be your friend. I mean gotdayum I came up around Pimps, Drugdealers, and street people, I'ma street ? so I take offense to her talking to me like ima damn square w/ her wack ass lie.That ? was wack.I know your gonan lie but when u get caught just come ? clean. I don't like people who front. If you fronting, I'ma be like I don't want this person around me.Thats why I like Kat she don't front and I like your honesty too....Me personally I wont cheat on someone, I 'll just leave them. Death before dishonor. It will give you the hardest swagger and bring so much good karma to you. Fine woman like you AK dont cheat, you could score exactly who you want need to be with you and get them to do alot for you even if you didn't need it. You shouldn't be the type that alot of ? could ? , you should be the type a select few could get to.
    Thanks I agree. I don't understand how our society condones and almost promotes cheating so much. It's scary. But it's good to know there's still a few faithful and loyal men out here. Just don't let this chick leave a sour taste in your mouth about women. We all get burned, but that doesn't mean everyone is the same or there's no hope. Good people are just rare to find, and she was not one of them. Good luck to you hon.
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Alright I broke up with my girl 3 weeks ago Tuesday. I really loved her, I still do. It's just our relationship was rocky. It was either really good or really bad. We were living together, she would complain about the same things she liked. One day ? hit the fan, I think I saw her coming from another ? car when she was supposed to be chilling with her homegirl.I followed the car, and I noticed it was a guy whom I think I know who he is, a friend of hers. Now. I confronted her, she denied it. She didn't have a bus pass to prove she was riding the bus. She was dressed up and never dresses up. I questioned her and told her to prove me wrong. She opted to stay silent, not answer my questions , grab her ? and bounce.

Didn't hit me up for 2 weeks. I'm slowly getting over it. SHe just hit me saying we could never be together again but she ain't cheat on me and never thought about it and she never stopped caring for me and that she thanks me for everything I did for her.

My reply was the truth, I thanked her for everything she did for me and that I never stopped caring for her either....Really I'll never stop loving her, but I wont persue her, I'll leave it at that.

The thing is this I'm good at reading people but I can't read her on this one, I don't see what her motive is.

She said she just wanted to tell me that she ain't never cheat on me or think to. I don't believe her, I think she was angry with me and checkin her options. I don't think she stopped caring for me though.

I couldn't be with her now but I could int he future cause I love shorty it's just that She chose not to say anything and bounced. That choice ? everything up, I feel she could have atleast proven me wrong which shows I'm right.

So why not just do how she was doing and just not hit me up and never talk to me again. Me and her could never be the type of friends that hang out. We could only be lovers, we don't have a bond where we like the same things and ? . ? is confusing, I'm still moving on, I'm just wondering wassup with her.

first off how long were you with her?

but let her go she was cheating you know that....dont pursue a friendship you KNOW that wont work....shes a habitual liar...i know i dont have enough info to truly make that assessment but trust me most people that lie after the point where it doesn't even matter if they did it or not are usually habitual liars and/or just a bad person in general...aka somebody you dont need to be with

your her rebound now so she wanted to assure you knew she didnt do it so that even though shes saying yall could never work if she needs a fall back her knowing that you will always love her and her believing you think she didnt cheat might just be enough to get back with you

i been there its best to just move on and not look back
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dry your eyes ?