Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    damn this got 2,500+? lmaooooo
    internet_serious_mf_business.jpg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK70fV513aE

mediaite.com/online/new-donald-sterling-audio-emerges-you-know-im-not-a-racist/
    New Donald Sterling Audio Emerges: ‘You Know I’m Not a Racist!’

In a new audio recording obtained by Radar Online, L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling can be heard lamenting his current situation following the previous release of racist comments he made during a taped discussion with girlfriend V. Stiviano. “You know I’m not a racist!” Sterling says in a phone conversation with an alleged “friend.”

“You think I’m a racist?” Sterling asks his friend in the audio recording. “You think I have anything in the world but love for everybody? You don’t think that! You know I’m not a racist!”

In the next breath, he explains that he grew up in East L.A., somewhere most people would “die” to get out of. While he’s a Jew, he said 50% of the people there were black and 40% were Hispanic, “so I mean, people must have a good feeling for me.”

“I mean, how could you think I’m a racist knowing me all these years?” he asks. “How can you be in this business and be a racist? Do you think I tell the coach to get white players? Or to get the best player he can get?”

Sterling also addresses his relationship with Magic Johnson, about whom he made disparaging remarks in the original audio that led to his lifetime ban from the NBA. “It breaks my heart that Magic Johnson, a guy that I respect so much, wouldn’t stand up and say, ‘Well let’s get the facts. Let’s get him and talk to him.’ Nobody tried. Nobody!” he says.

As for the possibility that the league could force him to sell the Clippers, Sterling remained defiant. “You can’t force someone to sell property in America,” he argues. “I’m a lawyer, that’s my opinion.”
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In a new audio recording obtained by Radar Online, L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling can be heard lamenting his current situation following the previous release of racist comments he made during a taped discussion with girlfriend V. Stiviano. “You know I’m not a racist!” Sterling says in a phone conversation with an alleged “friend.”

“You think I’m a racist?” Sterling asks his friend in the audio recording. “You think I have anything in the world but love for everybody? You don’t think that! You know I’m not a racist!”

In the next breath, he explains that he grew up in East L.A., somewhere most people would “die” to get out of. While he’s a Jew, he said 50% of the people there were black and 40% were Hispanic, “so I mean, people must have a good feeling for me.”

“I mean, how could you think I’m a racist knowing me all these years?” he asks. “How can you be in this business and be a racist? Do you think I tell the coach to get white players? Or to get the best player he can get?”

Sterling also addresses his relationship with Magic Johnson, about whom he made disparaging remarks in the original audio that led to his lifetime ban from the NBA. “It breaks my heart that Magic Johnson, a guy that I respect so much, wouldn’t stand up and say, ‘Well let’s get the facts. Let’s get him and talk to him.’ Nobody tried. Nobody!” he says.

As for the possibility that the league could force him to sell the Clippers, Sterling remained defiant. “You can’t force someone to sell property in America,” he argues. “I’m a lawyer, that’s my opinion.”

u would of thought ,He learned to Stay away from audio recorders.
    Anyways, He has a paper trail of racist activity.
    Its one thing to be say Prejudice ? . But to do ? , is what makes one racist.
    & how is He mad @ magic?Krackas are sick, u was On tape ? on the man.

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elgin Baylor and his sexy wife already put it out that sterling has been discriminating against minorities for years......20+ years
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said it before and I'll say it again. Nothing amazes me more than the ability of white people to do some wrong ? and then turn around and play the victim. You ? on Magic and then get mad because he doesn't stand up to support you? Really?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm hearing that the wife wants to keep the clippers
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    These crackers don't go down easy do they?

Except for Kat...she goes down easy :(
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I'm hearing that the wife wants to keep the clippers

I read that they were going to make sure that anyone who is affiliated w Sterling cannot get their hands on the Clippers.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if V. Stiviano gets arrested for extortion with 6 alias then they should arrest Donald Sterling's wife for impersonating herself as a health inspector
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How can he explain his comments? He had the moment it leaked to explain whatever to the fans, commish and players yet remained quiet.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Sterling is the most dangerous kind of bigot.. the kind who HONESTLY doesnt know he's a bigot.

He thinks his feelings are "the way things are"..

When i call out a bigot on cnn or abc or huffpo or any news site... they reply "im not racist"

my response... "if you're not racist after what u just typed, then name someone who is"

9x out of 10 they say.... "Jesse Jackson" or "Sharpton" or.... wait for it...... "Obama"

smh
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now he is saying he was talking that ? just to get ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Makes sense. I can definitely see how forbidding a chick to associate with certain people and insulting half of her racial heritage would get the ? moist.
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    aren't they back together anyway?
  • DarcSkies
    edited May 2014
    Options
    jillymayr wrote: »
    aren't they back together anyway?
    that ? hoe game is STRONG if they are
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    And the Clippers are out.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    And all was right with the world................

Go Lakers
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Go Lakers

and Donald Sterling is the only employer, who thinks the way He thinks......
  • DarcSkies
    edited May 2014
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »

Go Lakers

and Donald Sterling is the only employer, who thinks the way He thinks......
    bruh Im a Laker fan and I hate the Clippers. Sterling or not.

btw @Parallel‌ we really gone act like this aint a FOF thread? Damn ? . (no matt)
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder, if Sterling gonna sell now that they're eliminated ?

Latest story is he's going hard on the NBA on some "try and take my team" ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excellent ....get these ? up outta there bruh
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@their dream of a championship... Told ? ...
This discussion has been closed.