Jay-Z and Solange Rumble In An Elevator......

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Lol at those memes getting posted over and over.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    beysolojaytina.jpg?w=640&h=560

smash all 3 of them

start off with Solange then Mama and end it with Bey.

Solange got some Orangutan ? ? is mad low
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 more of the same memes?

view.php?pic=wt93ic&s=7

Guys...I think it's over.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

smash all 3 of them

Mom'z grill tho ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Men crying about inequality when it comes to female on male violence is a kin to like white people crying about racism...

No it's not. White people crying about racism is BS because by and large they don't experience the negative side of racism.

You say that as if the number of men that experience the negative side of domestic abuse is statistically significant
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solange should be a manager
    Finally
    Someone who will fight for their artist

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Men crying about inequality when it comes to female on male violence is a kin to like white people crying about racism...

No it's not. White people crying about racism is BS because by and large they don't experience the negative side of racism.

You say that as if the number of men that experience the negative side of domestic abuse is statistically significant

Man my coworker told me he was getting beat by his girl ....? ? me up ....I never thought the ? was even a real thing until I saw him taping up his glasses on lunch ....I said bruh what happened to your specs? He said ..............."she hit me"

I just wee-bay gif'd bruh .....all I could do is wee-bay gif
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No it's not. White people crying about racism is BS because by and large they don't experience the negative side of racism. The double standard with men, women, and violence is real and it's something that seems to be getting worse.

Honestly I don't even feel like what I said was an opinion.

Women have been treated as less than since the beginning of time. Even in this country. Your idea of things getting worse is a drop in the bucket.

Go volunteer at a battered women's shelter before you think men are getting the bad end of the stick.

And don't get me wrong, Solange needs to keep her hands to herself. But I don't think men need a a champion for domestic violence.

Who is saying men need a champion for domestic violence? People are pointing out that its ridiculous that people basically try to destroy a man if he gets caught putting hands on a woman, but will go out of their way to come up with silly scenarios for why a woman is justified when she's caught putting her hands on a man. That's wrong. It doesn't matter if women have been abused for centuries. It doesn't matter that women make up the vast majority of victims of domestic violence. You can know that those things are wrong and still acknowledge this is wrong.

And that analogy was still a poor one because women feeling justified in attack men physically when they are mad is a thing, white people being victimized by racism in this country isn't.

Didn't I say Solange needs to keep her hands to herself? Acknowledged. Not justified.

Now moving on. if any company, customer, or domestic violence doesn't want to be associated with a man abusing a woman, what's the problem?

Why do people want to ignore history? Do you realize a lot of double standards can be explained? There is a history attached to it.

Fact: Most people don't care about female on male violence. It's usually not that serious compared to male on female violence.

That's probably never going to change.
    Actually a lot of research shows that female on male violence is the leading cause to females getting their ? beat.

Also there's a study I read where women admit to instigating a lot of the fights they get in with men. And among younger females in high school they are more likely to be violent in relationship than boys.

Of course the femi-? lobby isnt exactly going to advertise these findings for obvious reasons. People like you need to stop drinking the kool-aid. Common sense should tell you that men dont just go around beating the ? out of women for no reason.

Just like Solonge didnt attack Jay because she felt like it. The problem is people wouldnt have this comedic reaction had JayZ hit her..or even hit her back. ? aint hard to understand bruh.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

smash all 3 of them

Mom'z grill tho ?

only contact that grill and i will make is her giving me some advanced head she should know how to give at that age.

after that its straight vintage box beating
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to TMZ reports:

Beyonce and Solange’s reunion in New Orleans really was a family affair … TMZ has learned Jay Z also joined in on the fun.

Bey, Solo and Hova all hit up New Orleans hot spot Cafe Amelie for more than 2 hours Saturday … according to multiple sources — and the fam came with a MASSIVE security detail and 3 black SUV’s waiting nearby.

We’re told a team of bodyguards waited outside making sure no one could get a clear shot of the threesome hanging out.

The person who snapped this pic says when it came time to leave, Jay and Beyonce darted in separate directions to the car … forcing the photog to choose one. The queen won.

Since Bey’s wearing the same dress … looks like that Instagram with Solange was taken during this lunch

public relations Hov ^^^

Man oh man trillsleep I just know mama beyonce is s freak. I bet that ? still good too.
    Im ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Lol@solange dog ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    *sips tea*
    Bruh.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

No it's not. White people crying about racism is BS because by and large they don't experience the negative side of racism. The double standard with men, women, and violence is real and it's something that seems to be getting worse.

Honestly I don't even feel like what I said was an opinion.

Women have been treated as less than since the beginning of time. Even in this country. Your idea of things getting worse is a drop in the bucket.

Go volunteer at a battered women's shelter before you think men are getting the bad end of the stick.

And don't get me wrong, Solange needs to keep her hands to herself. But I don't think men need a a champion for domestic violence.

Who is saying men need a champion for domestic violence? People are pointing out that its ridiculous that people basically try to destroy a man if he gets caught putting hands on a woman, but will go out of their way to come up with silly scenarios for why a woman is justified when she's caught putting her hands on a man. That's wrong. It doesn't matter if women have been abused for centuries. It doesn't matter that women make up the vast majority of victims of domestic violence. You can know that those things are wrong and still acknowledge this is wrong.

And that analogy was still a poor one because women feeling justified in attack men physically when they are mad is a thing, white people being victimized by racism in this country isn't.

Didn't I say Solange needs to keep her hands to herself? Acknowledged. Not justified.

Now moving on. if any company, customer, or domestic violence doesn't want to be associated with a man abusing a woman, what's the problem?

Why do people want to ignore history? Do you realize a lot of double standards can be explained? There is a history attached to it.

Fact: Most people don't care about female on male violence. It's usually not that serious compared to male on female violence.

That's probably never going to change.
    Actually a lot of research shows that female on male violence is the leading cause to females getting their ? beat.

Also there's a study I read where women admit to instigating a lot of the fights they get in with men. And among younger females in high school they are more likely to be violent in relationship than boys.

Of course the femi-? lobby isnt exactly going to advertise these findings for obvious reasons. People like you need to stop drinking the kool-aid. Common sense should tell you that men dont just go around beating the ? out of women for no reason.

Just like Solonge didnt attack Jay because she felt like it. The problem is people wouldnt have this comedic reaction had JayZ hit her..or even hit her back. ? aint hard to understand bruh.

Yep if jay would have put his hands on solange first, all hell would break loose. you would have people come out say boycott jay z albums and businesses.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    *sips tea*

What exactly does that mean?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

public relations Hov ^^^

Tf wrong with Solonge's eyes tho. Damn them ? look woat
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Jay look scared.

Momz look like she cornered that ? and said "Me and my daughter share everything...... yea ? , EVERYTHING !"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

It depends on what you mean by significant. The amount of men being beaten savagely by women in minimal. However, there are plenty of women out there who think they can swing on a man without repercussions. That ? happens all the time. I don't know where you been.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    *sips tea*

Oh my goodness.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    What share is he assuming? Is this an indirect confession?
    Its stupid PR. You can tell they dont pay much attention to the internet. I mean I know just because I went to college doesnt mean I know EVERYTHING. But my Minor was Public Relations/Marketing and --- THEY'RE DOING IT WRONG lol

Next time a ? gets popped upside her head I want to see the female who got hit say, "I accept my part in what I did. We both apologized and moved on. I hope the public will do the same."

Now all that's gonna happen is loser black ? with no lives of their own are gonna say, "OHHHHH WHAT'S HE APOLOGIZING FOR THEN HUH!? SEE HE DOES BEAT HER! Blah blah blah."

You cant release a statement like that and then have the nerve to ask the public to "move on." Black ? ain't moving on to nothing but a random webpage to see who posted who's picture today.
    It is bad pr. I mean just come out and admit you got caught slippin. None of them knew a camera was in that elevator if they did none of that would've happened. Come on out and explain what happened, they all look bad no matter what they do at this point anyway.

Yeah.

Their PR rep needs to be taken to the nearest elevator......

I understand its solely for the sake of calming down their white suburban fans base

But this latest stunt of the "happy" family, to "prove" that all as well just reeks of desperation
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *sips tea*

What exactly does that mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuQNt45Cjkc
This discussion has been closed.