Options
    Eerybody got a 4.0 n ?

I had mad fs b
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Freshman year i had real good grades

Soph i started fuckn around being a class clown n failing mid way threw i switched schools ..goat feeling so many new bitvhes

Junior year i got kicked out
    .senior year did real good

Other than Switching schools , this was My Life exactly .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a Toss up between Freshman and Junior year .
    Freshman year, I had real life Beef my ? and that ? was Fun lol
    Junior year, I had ? and Money .

Never paid attention to my GPA . Just wanted to know if i was Passing brah .

Man , we had the WOAT fashion back in high school .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    You just graduated high school??

Lord.

Senior year was easily my favorite year. Easy academically and I started on the Varsity b-ball team that year.

Plus senior trip, state finals, and I won Best Personality at the end of year banquet.

It was a good year.

c/o 99!

Kat you said u was home private schooled

Fixed.

Which is why we had a end of year banquet and not a prom.

Oh so im supposed to believe you like that time u told everyone in 2009 that you was 21yo born in 1980

I didn't tell you anything of the sort Consuela.

TBH, I try to avoid contact with you as much as possible.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't remember any of my GPA ' s. .. I do know I was on the honor roll for my school with a "F" in one of my classes one year tho... junior year was prolly my favorite year tho...
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Eerybody got a 4.0 n ?

I had mad fs b

they're easy to get if you take easy classes(at my school easiest were the electives.) hell if you completed the regular core you can just fill up your schedule with electives easy ones at that.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prolly freshman

Freshman yr everything was fresh and new, no one knew nothing about nobody

no clicks were established

got into my first series of fights throughout high school

it was cool
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Junior year..
    Varsity bball..had most of my core classes done so I had damn near all electives..

Highest 3.8

Lowest 2.0, that was the min you could have and still play sports so that's what I did.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Getting a high gpa in high school is easy as ? . You got to either be a legit ? or go out of your way to try to fail. The answers to all the, tests, etc are literally right in front of you.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Options
    I can see why some have a hardtime with it

hell I failed a math class because of a teacher I had she was pathetic, ? never stuck around to help anybody, and she would contradict what she said in her lecture to the class.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just graduated high school??

Lord.

Senior year was easily my favorite year. Easy academically and I started on the Varsity b-ball team that year.

Plus senior trip, state finals, and I won Best Personality at the end of year banquet.

It was a good year.

c/o 99!

Kat you said u was home private schooled

Fixed.

Which is why we had a end of year banquet and not a prom.

Oh so im supposed to believe you like that time u told everyone in 2009 that you was 21yo born in 1980

I didn't tell you anything of the sort Consuela.

TBH, I try to avoid contact with you as much as possible.
    Hold on
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hell I failed a math class because of a teacher I had she was pathetic, ? never stuck around to help anybody, and she would contradict what she said in her lecture to the class.

Had a geometry teacher who favored her advance calculus class, over us regular students. Looked down at us like the GOP do poor people. Damn there failed half our class.

When we had to sign up to retake geometry again senior, a lot of us MADE SURE we didn't take her class.Glad I didn't have her azzz my senior year.

@ YOU MRS. GREENBERG!!!

rTDRS6l.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no idea about highschool cause I didn't give a ? and It didn't matter anyways.

College tho, lowest was probably like 0.3 maybe. Literally failed all my classes except I got a D in two. Alcohol is a helluva drug. Best in college was 3.7
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Options

Had a geometry teacher who favored her advance calculus class, over us regular students. Looked down at us like the GOP do poor people. Damn there failed half our class.

When we had to sign up to retake geometry again senior, a lot of us MADE SURE we didn't take her class.Glad I didn't have her azzz my senior year.

@ YOU MRS. GREENBERG!!!

rTDRS6l.jpg
    Danm lol.

But believe me when I say EVERYBODY summer school who failed came from her classes

Youd think shed be fired, but nope school lets these teachers do what they want
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Senior year easily. Freshmen year was cool too. Sophomore year was forgettable and boring. Junior year my parents transferred me to a new school I hated, which led to me c
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    complaining until I went back to my old school for senior year.

Homecoming, played football, went to 2 proms, had a steady girl, my own car, getting into mad ? with my partnas every weekend.....ALOT OF GOOD MEMORIES. My grades were trash though lol....took me 2 years of community college before I could transfer to a major university.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't remember any of my GPA ' s.... I do know I was on the honor roll for my school with a "F" in one of my classes one year tho.. junior year was prolly my favorite year tho...

? , how is this ? even possible? What high school did you go to? Lol.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    senior year, my gpa was str8 enough to ? through it(something i had already started junior year) so i just hung with my few friends i was cool with and the time just flew by
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sophmore year

my kinfolk and friends left and just started at the local college. kickin it in the dorms, scratchin at college ass, house parties, jungle juice.... damn i grew up too fast
  • kakihara
    kakihara Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    Options
    Senior year was the best because high school was coming to an end and I did that program where you could leave early if you had a job. My highest GPA was 3.5 and lowest 3.0. I just had procrastinated a lot.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Options
    Was anyone in the Advancement placement program
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    senior year,

being ranked the 2nd heavyweight in the city with a record of 16-2 while only weighing 200 lbs was my career highlight on some al bundy pope highscool ?
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sophomore year was awesome, we went undefeated in football during the regular season and went all the way to the state semi finals before we went down. Plus that was the first year that I was steadily smashing so that was goat. But my favorite year was my senior year. Between being on the football team and the drama/debate team, smashin chicks, and gettin into all kinda mayhem and mischief with my partners and classmates it was the best year of all. Graduation and prom night was the ish too!!!
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah class of 2000 and my lowest gap was a 2.1 and my highest was a. 3.0. I was a smart cat that did jus enough to get by and get into a 4 year university. I graduated wit a 2.5, my college gap was way higher tho.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @Kat‌ You graduated in 99? That's the same year as my sister.

My sister had a surveillance on me my entire freshmen year. I was bad & turn up. I couldn't wait until she graduated. High school was average, ? was mostly wack with corny people