Where should Melo go? Or should should he stay in NY? Explain your choice.

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York Knicks
    Wouldn't be surprised if Felton, Chandler and Smith get traded for some big players.
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    I really don't think anyone is staying on the clippers after Sterling got 2 billion dollars for bigotry. If they do, them ? are ? .

So they're ? if they continue to play for the team after Sterling is no longer owner? I just can't make that make sense.

• metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    And Thibs only started running players into the ground when the broke up the 2012 bench mob and Rose got hurt. All that ? is management fault. If Deng and Noah wasn't out there how the ? would we score.

Wrong.

Bulls fans were in here complaining about Thibs' minutes long before what you say. Roses ACL tear affirmed what everyone was saying b/c that was Thibs' fault as well.

? huh? Thibs became the coach in the 10-11. How in the ? is that long before 2012? The bench mob was broken up after we lost to the Heat in the 2012 ECF. The following season we were a weaker team thus the starters played more minutes. Which lead to ? breaking down. Thibs had no ? options which is the cheap ass management fault.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    And Thibs only started running players into the ground when the broke up the 2012 bench mob and Rose got hurt. All that ? is management fault. If Deng and Noah wasn't out there how the ? would we score.

Wrong.

Bulls fans were in here complaining about Thibs' minutes long before what you say. Roses ACL tear affirmed what everyone was saying b/c that was Thibs' fault as well.

? huh? Thibs became the coach in the 10-11. How in the ? is that long before 2012? The bench mob was broken up after we lost to the Heat in the 2012 ECF. The following season we were a weaker team thus the starters played more minutes. Which lead to ? breaking down. Thibs had no ? options which is the cheap ass management fault.

Stop entertaining duke his bball knowledge is trash and he hates the bulls cuz I stay shittin on the knicks and the bulls stay shittin on the knicks.
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Forgive me, I got my dates wrong. But ? know what I'm saying.
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Damn Thibs only coached Rose for 2 years. Just realize that ? .
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    New York Knicks

Wrong.

So when I say knew long before bench mob was broken up/Rose got hurt and Thibodeau became coach in 2010-11 how many more damn years and games had to have passed for "long" to qualify for you?

Point is the Rose injury wasn't the first time ? started questioning Thibs' rotations.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York Knicks

Wrong.

Stop entertaining duke his bball knowledge is trash and he hates the bulls cuz I stay shittin on the knicks and the bulls stay shittin on the knicks.

I'm convinced your mom left your pops for a NY ? .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    2iszczd.jpg

Got these new yawk ? scared as fucc

Replace jimmy in the starting line up with afflalo or a 1st rounder cuz the bulls gotta have a shooter at the 2 and shore up that bench and we blammin the east.We'll see if melo about that championship life in a few weeks
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bulls might have some competition from a familiar team who's beaten them out in free agency...
    The Miami Heat's immediate focus remains overcoming a 2-1 NBA Finals deficit to the San Antonio Spurs, but discussions have begun within the organization about trying to grow their so-called Big Three into a Big Four, according to sources close to the situation.

Sources told ESPN.com that Heat officials and the team's leading players have already started to explore their options for creating sufficient financial flexibility to make an ambitious run at adding New York Knicks scoring machine Carmelo Anthony this summer in free agency.

The mere concept would require the star trio of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to all opt out of their current contracts by the end of the month and likely take further salary reductions in new deals that start next season to give Miami the ability to offer Anthony a representative first-year salary. The Heat also are prevented from making any formal contact with Anthony until July 1 and can do so then only if he opts out of the final year of his current contract. Anthony has until June 23 to notify the Knicks of his intentions, according to sources.

But the success of the Heat's 2010 free-agent bonanza has established them as the NBA's undisputed destination franchise, with owner Micky Arison empowering big-thinking team president Pat Riley to attempt to pull off another coup in the market despite new collective bargaining agreement rules aimed at preventing it.

Sources say internal conversations within the Heat organization about pursuing this course have run concurrently with Miami's bid to win a third consecutive championship, with sources adding that James in particular is likely to try to recoup potential salary sacrificed through fresh off-court business opportunities if the Heat's new dream scenario does come to fruition.

James' off-court business is booming, thanks to a string of investments paying off massively and the prospect of new opportunities in endorsements and entertainment projects promising to expand his wealth significantly in coming years.

In a recent example, while James was leading the Heat to a victory over the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference finals, sources say the 29-year-old was finalizing what is believed to be the biggest equity cash payout for a professional athlete in history as part of Apple's recent $3 billion purchase of Beats Electronics. Sources briefed on the situation say James realized a profit of more than $30 million in cash and stock in the Beats sale after he had struck a deal to get a small stake in the company at its inception in 2008 in exchange for promoting its high-end headphones.

With cooperation from their stars and role players Udonis Haslem and Chris Andersen, who also possess player options for next season, the Heat could open up in excess of $50 million in cap space this summer and have the most financial flexibility in the league. The only Heat player locked into place for next season is Norris Cole at a salary of $2 million, though Riley will have to contend with a handful of cap holds for pending free agents as well as their upcoming first-round pick in the draft later this month (No. 26 overall).

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/11068709/miami-heat-discussing-options-target-carmelo-anthony-free-agency
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Got damn if that ? happens
  • metal face terrorist
    Options
    Im ? done with the NBA if they let that ? happen.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe to the Knicks?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago Bulls
    if somehow Melo ended up on the Heat than it would just confirm what I already suspect about the league being rigged solely for profit

legitimately he should stay in NY if he's smart

but he most likely will go to Chicago cause I don't see him playing for D Fish
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    New York Knicks
    Wait, if the Knicks got D Fish, I'm ? done.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    New York Knicks
    Chicago needs a big man then Melo.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    New York Knicks
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    I really don't think anyone is staying on the clippers after Sterling got 2 billion dollars for bigotry. If they do, them ? are ? .

So they're ? if they continue to play for the team after Sterling is no longer owner? I just can't make that make sense.

If they play for another ? that supported sterling's bigotry with 2 billion dollars to retire, yes.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    Bulls might have some competition from a familiar team who's beaten them out in free agency...
    The Miami Heat's immediate focus remains overcoming a 2-1 NBA Finals deficit to the San Antonio Spurs, but discussions have begun within the organization about trying to grow their so-called Big Three into a Big Four, according to sources close to the situation.

Sources told ESPN.com that Heat officials and the team's leading players have already started to explore their options for creating sufficient financial flexibility to make an ambitious run at adding New York Knicks scoring machine Carmelo Anthony this summer in free agency.

The mere concept would require the star trio of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to all opt out of their current contracts by the end of the month and likely take further salary reductions in new deals that start next season to give Miami the ability to offer Anthony a representative first-year salary. The Heat also are prevented from making any formal contact with Anthony until July 1 and can do so then only if he opts out of the final year of his current contract. Anthony has until June 23 to notify the Knicks of his intentions, according to sources.

But the success of the Heat's 2010 free-agent bonanza has established them as the NBA's undisputed destination franchise, with owner Micky Arison empowering big-thinking team president Pat Riley to attempt to pull off another coup in the market despite new collective bargaining agreement rules aimed at preventing it.

Sources say internal conversations within the Heat organization about pursuing this course have run concurrently with Miami's bid to win a third consecutive championship, with sources adding that James in particular is likely to try to recoup potential salary sacrificed through fresh off-court business opportunities if the Heat's new dream scenario does come to fruition.

James' off-court business is booming, thanks to a string of investments paying off massively and the prospect of new opportunities in endorsements and entertainment projects promising to expand his wealth significantly in coming years.

In a recent example, while James was leading the Heat to a victory over the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference finals, sources say the 29-year-old was finalizing what is believed to be the biggest equity cash payout for a professional athlete in history as part of Apple's recent $3 billion purchase of Beats Electronics. Sources briefed on the situation say James realized a profit of more than $30 million in cash and stock in the Beats sale after he had struck a deal to get a small stake in the company at its inception in 2008 in exchange for promoting its high-end headphones.

With cooperation from their stars and role players Udonis Haslem and Chris Andersen, who also possess player options for next season, the Heat could open up in excess of $50 million in cap space this summer and have the most financial flexibility in the league. The only Heat player locked into place for next season is Norris Cole at a salary of $2 million, though Riley will have to contend with a handful of cap holds for pending free agents as well as their upcoming first-round pick in the draft later this month (No. 26 overall).

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/11068709/miami-heat-discussing-options-target-carmelo-anthony-free-agency

Wow...wow... and all this ? is within the rules?
    4 of the top 5 selected from the 2003 nba draft will be playing together

Another thing that will be funny is add melo to heat.....the maimi heat fans still won't come early to the games.....smh and they will leave early as well
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    if somehow Melo ended up on the Heat than it would just confirm what I already suspect about the league being rigged solely for profit

legitimately he should stay in NY if he's smart

but he most likely will go to Chicago cause I don't see him playing for D Fish

And why's that?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Wait, if the Knicks got D Fish, I'm ? done.

Well your ? done then
  • zerocool
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    I call ? on THREE players taking a paycut after they already took a paycut.

Bron made 72 mil last year...from salary and endorsements..... I read on forbes he is projected at makibg 85 mil next yr......
    Wade gets endorsements and bosh has hinted at taking paycut next yr to stay in miami......

Wade knows he is not good for 82 gamea no nore...just 42...he will take a paycut.......
  • zerocool
    Options
    Houston Rockets
    Y'all can believe that ? if you want to. They already took a paycut. They're not taking one again. For what? A ring? Lol, they have those(plural).

2010 took us by surprise.....2014 will not..... its not like thry taking a drastic paycut.....each gonna make aboutv15 mil a yr with no state income taxes......lol
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options