Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spo should have made adjustments, everytime Spurs called a timeout they came back with a three, whenever we made a run they made a three and instead of us attacking the paint we trying to go toe to toe with them shooting jumpers and threes, Spo should have tweeked the roster a little to throw Pop's gameplan off i wanna see how he adjusts ? for Game 5 if not then we ain't winning this series cause Pop got us figured out
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Spo should have made adjustments, everytime Spurs called a timeout they came back with a three, whenever we made a run they made a three and instead of us attacking the paint we trying to go toe to toe with them shooting jumpers and threes, Spo should have tweeked the roster a little to throw Pop's gameplan off i wanna see how he adjusts ? for Game 5 if not then we ain't winning this series cause Pop got us figured out

Bron has to go Boston Gm 6... and if they manage to win that game he probably won't have have enough energy for the next game.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Why Bill Simmons always gotta recap random ass games from the past

"So Bill what you think Lebrons performance will be like"

"Well this kinda makes me think of Larry Birds rare three point slump in a game in Cleveland in 1983 I remember it was very cold that day etc etc"

And Jalen and Collins always sittin there with that here he go again look on they face

He was right about the 1998 Pacers team though they had a better team from top to bottom than the Bulls.

Jordan literally put his head down and willed them to a victory in that game 7 I remember I was nervous as hell that whole game.

I remember that game. Chicago made a statement like "y'all can't ? with us".
    You can't forget about Rik Smits. Rik Smits always had showed up in the post season. That Indiana team was still dope af
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Wade should ? himself

AngryAcclaimedCanadagoose.gif

This dude suppose to opt out a 2 year 41 mill?? If im wade i aint doing ? ..i got 3 rings im tryna get paid b4 my knee explode on tv

Damn that ? Leonard is defensive af
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to the spurs..they just clearly the better basketball team.

Time to just get plenty off rest, let jj, battier, rashard, Ray retire, and Douglas go

Resign Beasley, sign pau, Jordan hill, and trade or sign for a player who can handle the ball and create his own shot, and draft a she with the 26th pick I think we have.

Rio
    Wade
    LeBron
    bosh
    Pau

Cole
    Draft signee/player in trade
    Beasley
    Hill/haslem
    Oden/birdman

We'll be back
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be shocked if Wade opts out of his deal now with the expectations of landing another max deal. Long term, LeBron do better going back to Cleveland to play with Kyrie and possibly Joel Embiid than stay with Wade and the Heat.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If it wasn't for ray Allen Lebron could possibly be 2-3 in finals appearances.

125563004_1457899149.gif

wisPGAV.gif
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Accountability.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Time to just get plenty off rest, let jj, battier, rashard, Ray retire, and Douglas go

Resign Beasley, sign pau, Jordan hill, and trade or sign for a player who can handle the ball and create his own shot, and draft a she with the 26th pick I think we have.

Rio
    Wade
    LeBron
    bosh
    Pau

Cole
    Beasley
    Hill/haslem
    Oden/birdman

We'll be back

13852008801232369174.GIF

i can't take one bad showing and condemn him for it. Plus he played himself right back into our price range.

Rio will descend from the skies and restore light, clarity, and hope back to the basketball world. Rio will rise again and the disciples of the house of Rio will show their faces once more.

Amen
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooooooo ^^^^^that was it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I checked bomani jones twitter..dude is wayy too emotional
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Retirement or Suicide?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 more game and these bums reign is over.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »

whats the adjustment for Wade being pure dumpster juice? 8 points while being guarded by Diaw who is 300lbs

Wade done with 3 games in 5 days.....? had no lift at all......
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me of when 2004 lakers lost....you can just tell the dynasty with this group over....

Tim duncan grts his 5th ring like kobe.....for a while with this generation....kobe had held the most titles ..... now duncan ties him
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2hn02ad.jpg

Dead

LeBron looking like he stormed out of the locker room during the ceremony.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Wade should ? himself

AngryAcclaimedCanadagoose.gif

This dude suppose to opt out a 2 year 41 mill?? If im wade i aint doing ? ..i got 3 rings im tryna get paid b4 my knee explode on tv

Thats why Bron is in a pickle b/c these are his "friends" but its also his legacy on the line., and he know the ngga is done and that Bosh aint reliable enough
    Beta wrote: »

Rio
    Wade
    LeBron
    bosh
    Pau

Cole
    Beasley
    Hill/haslem
    Oden/birdman

We'll be back

That aint gon cut it bruh. They need to get younger and more talented. I do agree w/ Pao though.

This is the point where u realize that Miami won in spite of not being the ideal fit for Bron. Its soo easy, really.

You need a rim protector with SIZE and defense, Bron at the 4, then 3 shooters on the perimeter (capable of doin mor ethan just shoot! unlike ray, jj, battier, mike miller, eddie house, chalmers lol). You'd blow teams out

What team could provide that blueprint?

Kyrie...Waiters...CJ Miles/a FA like Trevor Ariza...Embid with the #1 pick...Im startin to see it.