Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron is better off trying to convince his guys to take pay cuts and recruit. If he were to go to Cleveland they might have young talent but they aren't ready made to win the title. They don't even have a coach right now.

They'd be a few years away. LeBron doesn't have time to waste.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    Lebron is better off trying to convince his guys to take pay cuts and recruit. If he were to go to Cleveland they might have young talent but they aren't ready made to win the title. They don't even have a coach right now.

Lebron going to cleveland is just fantasy ? ........it will take them a few yrs to be a team...
    He is best staying in miami.........getting melo I guess and just reuping the entire roster.....they need a center....a defensive pg....another shooter....2 shooters.....riley will figure it out
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I checked bomani jones twitter..dude is wayy too emotional
    dude is actually one of da funnier ESPN guys as far as twitter but when he argues wit people hes opinionated as ? nd blocks u if u disagree Robert Flores might be da funniest tho
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just checked it out, you right. He responded to nearly every tweet.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    dude is actually one of da funnier ESPN guys as far as twitter but when he argues wit people hes opinionated as ? nd blocks u if u disagree Robert Flores might be da funniest tho

He was blocking ? if you tweeted to him that Jordan was 6-0 in the finals. Smh
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..damn you all are KILLING Wade!
  • zerocool
    Options
    NBA: Donald Sterling Hires 4 Private Investigation Firms to 'Dig Up Dirt' on League and Its Owners, According to AP
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    mdot wrote: »

Of course he is. But no one thought he'd be better off going to Miami either. The fact the dude actually said out his mouth 'it'd be great to come back to Cleveland" shows he obvioulsy doesnt think like the rest of us.

So i'm no longer lookin at it as pie in the sky, i'm lookin at 'what if'

I disagree with the though that team would be "years" away

1) No Lebron team could ever be "years away"

2) The only super young players they're beholden to is Kyrie and the #1 pick. Waiters already on the trade block and probly would be gone. Tristan thompson is a role player but even he is 24. That team has quite a few quality vets: CJ Miles, Varajao, Jarrett Jack, Earl Clark, Spencer Hawes. I def see it.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't see how Miami can build a legit, balanced, 10 deep rotation with 3-4 max guys taking up all the salary cap. Some people want to point out Cleveland's experience but that can change, with experience. Miami has all the experience in the world and that's still not helping them in this series. And who's to say Mark Jackson wouldn't want to coach Kyrie Irving? I don't see that drastic of a drop off between him and Stephen Curry.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    That Sterling ? is gonna get real interesting hopefully it bares fruit
  • zerocool
    Options
    That Sterling ? is gonna get real interesting hopefully it bares fruit

Those rich mafucks gonna murk him....needle to the neck like will smith in enemy of state... (perfect crime)
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »
    AchingFantasticAndeancondor.gif[/url]

#SadDwashed
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't see how Miami can build a legit, balanced, 10 deep rotation with 3-4 max guys taking up all the salary cap. Some people want to point out Cleveland's experience but that can change, with experience. Miami has all the experience in the world and that's still not helping them in this series. And who's to say Mark Jackson wouldn't want to coach Kyrie Irving? I don't see that drastic of a drop off between him and Stephen Curry.

Exactly...Nggas talkn age meanwhile the finals MVP is probably gonna be 22 yr old Kwahi Leonard.

Thats also how u avoid jumpin around and havin to reload and retool, etc. Cleveland is the perect age.

Plus people forget Lebron has a great relationship w/ these young guys due to his camp. Dude is an underrated leader. I guarantee now that Miami is turning into his old Cleveland squad w/ no help, the wheels in his head are turning 'damn, kyrie, #1 pick, less work i'd have to do'....
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I coulda swore this s2j clown was sayin the heat would wash the spurs and the heat are so much better than everyone cuz they have 3 superstars etc now lebron needs to go to cleveland cuz he needs more help

Flip flop casual fan can't make his mind up
  • playmaker88
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ? jus last game rashard and allen brought
    the heat back to within striking distance... let everyone

else tell it though

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade should ? himself

AngryAcclaimedCanadagoose.gif

This dude suppose to opt out a 2 year 41 mill?? If im wade i aint doing ? ..i got 3 rings im tryna get paid b4 my knee explode on tv

I ain't been ripped like that since I was 12 and started running with the grown ? at the park.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BqBFR94CQAApEgT.jpg
    james jones outscoring d washed in 2 minutes of garbage time.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bomani can be funny at times but then other times ? be coming off sour as ? .
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »
    AchingFantasticAndeancondor.gif[/url]

lol d wade on the bench reflecting. shameful ?
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was some sad ? last night Lol...

I never witnessed an ass-kicking like that since the Bulls went up 3-0 in Sonics series...

This ? is sad...and now the dayum season is about to end....aint ? bout to be on T.V. smh.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    If I was Bosh id roll
  • zerocool
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Seeing that wade gif.....I cant help but say,,,,, "in 2006 you was the man homie......what da ? happened to you?"