Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh, shut the ? up.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Ambrose and Reigns are cool. How is a triple threat going to solve the issue when Rollins betrayed them both?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    bruh, shut the ? up.

bruh, quit actin like a ? . ? ? . btw I wasnt even dissin you with the cena comment. I was just saying because you've even called yourself a cena apologist so quit letting your feels blind you, ? .
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Ambrose and Reigns are cool. How is a triple threat going to solve the issue when Rollins betrayed them both?

nah I feel you on that, but WWE could easily have Ambrose betray Reigns as well. You know he kinda already got that loose cannon thing goin on anyway so why not? with that being said, its not unthinkable or undoable. also, what sense does it make to have Reigns just ignore Rollins? It doesnt, really none of this makes sense and thats my problem. The way its going is wrong, they just wanna make Reigns the new Cena. Its real simple to see whats going on. just my opinion so ? boys on here talkin ? and gettin in ya feelings can go ahead and kindly go ? yourself.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah I feel you on that, but WWE could easily have Ambrose betray Reigns as well. You know he kinda already got that loose cannon thing goin on anyway so why not? with that being said, its not unthinkable or undoable. also, what sense does it make to have Reigns just ignore Rollins? It doesnt, really none of this makes sense and thats my problem. The way its going is wrong, they just wanna make Reigns the new Cena. Its real simple to see whats going on. just my opinion so ? boys on here talkin ? and gettin in ya feelings can go ahead and kindly go ? yourself.
    Why would they do that? Ambrose is a Face why would be turn on another face who is more over than him, and then still feud with a heel in Rollins.?

I understand you want an resolution with Rollins turning on both shield members, but right now reigns vs Rollins will have to wait.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

Why would they do that? Ambrose is a Face why would be turn on another face who is more over than him, and then still feud with a heel in Rollins.?

I understand you want an resolution with Rollins turning on both shield members, but right now reigns vs Rollins will have to wait.

Because Ambrose is a loose cannon ? , nothing he does should really have a rhyme or reason. I dont see why yall think this is so unthinkable, it makes about as much sense as Reigns just ingorning a guy who turned on him after 2 years of being his partner.
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Bo Dallas Is Now Married
    Posted by Joseph Lee on 06.27.2014

A marriage you can BOlieve in...

Bo Dallas' sister Mika has posted a photo on Instagram announcing that Bo is now married. You can see a photo of the "cereBOny" rehearsal below.

She wrote: "I am blessed, honored, joyed, FREAKING ecstatic to announce Mr and Mrs. Taylor Michael Rotunda! I have a beautiful new sister in law and can't wait to watch these two shine through life together and take this world by storm!"
    10507810_1638117943079515_1212210841_n.jpg
    poster-10.jpg
    aint dat foehead big as ? yall!

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Bo Dallas Is Now Married
    Posted by Joseph Lee on 06.27.2014

A marriage you can BOlieve in...

Bo Dallas' sister Mika has posted a photo on Instagram announcing that Bo is now married. You can see a photo of the "cereBOny" rehearsal below.

She wrote: "I am blessed, honored, joyed, FREAKING ecstatic to announce Mr and Mrs. Taylor Michael Rotunda! I have a beautiful new sister in law and can't wait to watch these two shine through life together and take this world by storm!"
    10507810_1638117943079515_1212210841_n.jpg
    poster-10.jpg

I hope dis ? lasts. I don't want to see any dirt sheets talking about how these BOs ain't loyal.

Her forehead big as ? .
    She looks like that big headed baby on vine.
    Bo Lost.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited June 2014
    Options

? , be patient, i know everybody gotta be tired of wwe rushing ? , that all may come in due time, u cryin about them wanting to make reigns the new cena, thats old news, where have u been the last year? stop ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Based on thinking of that hhh promo a few weeks back, my hypothesis is that next dean is beaten to oblivion or joins evolution leaving reigns to fend for himself to face hhh at summerslam

hmmm, my hypothesis is looking shaky tho lol, if they goin for reigns vs hhh at summerslam tho, might be dope if sometime b4 then dean and roman friendship go awry, might add to it idk
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reigns should speak on the Rollins issue, saying something like this..

"You know, everyone keeps asking me about how I feel that Seth Rollins turned on Ambrose and I. Well, to be honest, I don't care. Ambrose is taking care of my lightweight. I'm moving on to bigger and better things - see, unlike Seth, I'm in the MITB ladder match FOR the WWEWHC. Seth, well, he isn't. That should tell you what you need to know about him, that while he was in the Shield, he was simply a ? ass lap dog.."

Basically, a simple idgaf type of speech, just to dead that beef..

Reigns doesn't need to face off w Rollins IMO... It's always the same formula, it gets tiring..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Backstage News on The Undertaker's Health Post-Concussion and His Possible WWE Return

- We noted earlier this month via The Wrestling Observer that The Undertaker was still in rough shape after his WrestleMania ? match against Brock Lesnar and that while Taker had been in the gym working out, he told some people that it wasn't looking good for WrestleMania 31.

PWInsider confirms the report that Taker is still in bad shape and really banged up from suffering the concussion. Taker's status for next year is still up in the air and there will be no confirmation on it and when he will return until later this year.

Just retire already. Dude be beat up only having 1 match a year, I can see him not being able to walk properly like those football players
  • VIBE
    Options
    Man, if he could've taken better care of himself..

but all these years on the road, ? ? you up in all areas
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited June 2014
    Options

? , be patient, i know everybody gotta be tired of wwe rushing ? , that all may come in due time, u cryin about them wanting to make reigns the new cena, thats old news, where have u been the last year? stop ?

I been banned ? . Im a grown ass man bruh, Ill share my ? opinion. if you dont like it, dont read.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Based on thinking of that hhh promo a few weeks back, my hypothesis is that next dean is beaten to oblivion or joins evolution leaving reigns to fend for himself to face hhh at summerslam

hmmm, my hypothesis is looking shaky tho lol, if they goin for reigns vs hhh at summerslam tho, might be dope if sometime b4 then dean and roman friendship go awry, might add to it idk

lol and now you turn around and say the same ? I been saying. you cats is weird as ?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Reigns should speak on the Rollins issue, saying something like this..

"You know, everyone keeps asking me about how I feel that Seth Rollins turned on Ambrose and I. Well, to be honest, I don't care. Ambrose is taking care of my lightweight. I'm moving on to bigger and better things - see, unlike Seth, I'm in the MITB ladder match FOR the WWEWHC. Seth, well, he isn't. That should tell you what you need to know about him, that while he was in the Shield, he was simply a ? ass lap dog.."

Basically, a simple idgaf type of speech, just to dead that beef..

Reigns doesn't need to face off w Rollins IMO... It's always the same formula, it gets tiring..

thats just dumb... so basically Ambrose is Reigns lackey. He handles his lightwork, while he chases titles. Yeah sounds cool.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I don't see why not...

That's basically the angle they've gone w/o saying so..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Taker is like 6'8 that 300+ days on the road lets say the first 15 yrs is damaging as hell
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't see why not...

That's basically the angle they've gone w/o saying so..

true...
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You dudes are always gassing up Stephanie McMahon of all women to high heaven but you wouldn't hit this?

486685547.jpg

are her elbows too pointy?
  • VIBE
    Options
    damn... they really have no faith in DB..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    You dudes are always gassing up Stephanie McMahon of all women to high heaven but you wouldn't hit this?

486685547.jpg

are her elbows too pointy?

Unless you're ? is badder, you're the Ultimate ? for not wanting to hit that. I don't care bout her forehead. In fact I'd smash with my ? regardless.

Leave the pickiness and choosiness to ? , and be real men.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That chick ain't attractive to me, she do got ? though. Everybody ain't go like the same ?