What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Busta Rhymes ft Eminem- Calm down

2»

Replies

• nujerz84nujerz84 ✭✭✭✭✭ NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyrically shits on anything on radio right now.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    JerfyT
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aye im just happy that the song is over
    DJ-Mista-EmBcotton5RanxxBusta Carmichael
  • 1CK1S1CK1S ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Busta killed it and Em sounds like what he always sounds like, an overhyped white rapper who would be considered wack if he were Black.
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    Busta Carmichael
  • lion_heartlion_heart ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does the beat sound familiar?
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
    nickel-us P
  • blu197blu197 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Em used that 'Love Game' flow.. shit was cool tho not really worth the anticipation
  • 1CK1S1CK1S ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Why does the beat sound familiar?

I think someone said it was sampled from a Whitey Ford track

I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • Talk_Of_NYTalk_Of_NY ✭✭✭ Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    djraycool wrote: »
    This shit is some trash. All you old rappers tryin to advance it's all over now take it like a man. Only a few rappers from the 90s that can still put out relevant music. Scarface, Camron, Talib, the lox. That's about it... And canibus
    lol aint 1 even fuk with anyone on ur list expect for D BLOCK them sum real niggas, camron when da fuk was the last cam joint u heard, i aint even kno

NnsN0yuAThPs.jpg
    Busta Carmichael
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my gawd.... I can't believe u mafuckas... even white ppl know Jump Around...
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
  • mosincrediblemosincredible ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will not listen again...
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
    lion_heart
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    5 letters YMCMB

• RanxxRanxx I Can't feel DeyaPosts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nigga bus on his dungeon dragon shit
    4b544550-12d9-45de-acba-da1aa5e30e57_1466723006_s.png
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,159 Regulator
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »
    djraycool wrote: »
    This shit is some trash. All you old rappers tryin to advance it's all over now take it like a man. Only a few rappers from the 90s that can still put out relevant music. Scarface, Camron, Talib, the lox. That's about it... And canibus
    lol aint 1 even fuk with anyone on ur list expect for D BLOCK them sum real niggas, camron when da fuk was the last cam joint u heard, i aint even kno

What's the last hot album you released?
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather listen to a Mclovin rap album than ever have to listen to this bullshit again.
    Igot5onitBenjaminE