So school me on the Holy Book of The Quollies....

Options
BeleeDatPleighboy
BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
? is quotin scriptures and ? .....make a believer outta me fam......start preachin.....

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ollie sent his only begotten son Adam to ride for our sins so that whoever beseated with him will have an everlasting ride
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Real ? , I got the whole book, very good stuff. Its taught me alot in life, it raised me up from a young'n and taught me to be a man. I place my faith in the Great Ollie. He is sending his first disciple Adam Morrison to play for our sins and beliefs in other gods. Ollie is a kind ? , the only ? in which you dont have to worship him, you dont have to kneel or stand for him, and he never makes natural disasters or pepsi bottle boms a problem for you. Hes the only ? with his own money, all the Allahs and Jesus Pops and Xenu's want money from you, not Ollie, he pays his way and can show you the path to enlightenment. The only down side from Ollieism is the hemorrhoids from sitting. Ask for bench time now and be saved, or not and just be forced to play fall for eternity not bad either way.
  • Darius
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dudes in jail read that ? now
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    NOOOOOO. let this ? die, don't dedicate more threads to it
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't understand this Kevin Ollie meme but ok
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sitdown-when-shots-are-fired1-1.jpg
    Options
    NOOOOOO. let this ? die, don't dedicate more threads to it

LMAO at this freaking Atheist, FOH.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Real ? , I got the whole book, very good stuff. Its taught me alot in life, it raised me up from a young'n and taught me to be a man. I place my faith in the Great Ollie. He is sending his first disciple Adam Morrison to play for our sins and beliefs in other gods. Ollie is a kind ? , the only ? in which you dont have to worship him, you dont have to kneel or stand for him, and he never makes natural disasters or pepsi bottle boms a problem for you. Hes the only ? with his own money, all the Allahs and Jesus Pops and Xenu's want money from you, not Ollie, he pays his way and can show you the path to enlightenment. The only down side from Ollieism is the hemorrhoids from sitting. Ask for bench time now and be saved, or not and just be forced to play fall for eternity not bad either way.

so where can i acquire this holy text.....it seems like some powerful life changing ? breh....
  • Darius
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so where can i acquire this holy text.....it seems like some powerful life changing ? breh....

go into the Forum of Fame and read any thread with Kevin Ollie in the title
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options

You aint ready for it all my ? , but I will bless you with a small amount of enlightenment, when you are truly ready for its powers I will bring it forth.

The Beginnings

"In the beginning Ollie played major minutes" Beginnings 1:1
    "Now the stadiums were small and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the coach would breath fires, the oceans would pour from the lords head." Begginings 1:2 "And Ollie said, "Yo coach a ? need a breather," and so he was sat." Beginnings 1:3

"Ollie saw that the throne was good, and he separated the hardships of running from the fruitful bliss of sitting." Beginnings 1:4

"Ollie called the throne "bench," and the court he called "? that." And there was garbage time, and there was blowouts--the first day." Beginnings 1:5

"And Ollie said, “Let there be a time between the quarters to rest those who are not.” Beginnings 1:6

"So Ollie made the way and separated the quarters sending prophet Naismith to create this game. And it was so." Beginnings 1:7

"Ollie called the expanse “basketball.” And there was fans, and there was pre game rituals—the second day." Beginnings 1:8

"And Ollie said, “Let the area under the basket be gathered to one place, and let a restricted area appear.” And it was so. ? called the dry ground “the paint,” and the gathered outside he called “threes.” And Ollie saw that it was good." Beginnings 1:9-10

"Then Ollie said, “Let the game produce revenue: a system of aquiring money to support those who accept it, and allow them all to afford Bentleys.” And it was so. The game produced revenue: a system of aquiring money to support those who accept it, and allow them all to afford Bentleys. And he saw that it was good. And there was the game, and there was the paint and three —the third day." Beginnings 1:11-12
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    go into the Forum of Fame and read any thread with Kevin Ollie in the title

*makes way to FOF
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You aint ready for it all my ? , but I will bless you with a small amount of enlightenment, when you are truly ready for its powers I will bring it forth.

The Beginnings

"In the beginning Ollie played major minutes" Beginnings 1:1
    "Now the stadiums were small and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the coach would breath fires, the oceans would pour from the lords head." Begginings 1:2 "And Ollie said, "Yo coach a ? need a breather," and so he was sat." Beginnings 1:3

"Ollie saw that the throne was good, and he separated the hardships of running from the fruitful bliss of sitting." Beginnings 1:4

"Ollie called the throne "bench," and the court he called "? that." And there was garbage time, and there was blowouts--the first day." Beginnings 1:5

"And Ollie said, “Let there be a time between the quarters to rest those who are not.” Beginnings 1:6

"So Ollie made the way and separated the quarters sending prophet Naismith to create this game. And it was so." Beginnings 1:7

"Ollie called the expanse “basketball.” And there was fans, and there was pre game rituals—the second day." Beginnings 1:8

"And Ollie said, “Let the area under the basket be gathered to one place, and let a restricted area appear.” And it was so. ? called the dry ground “the paint,” and the gathered outside he called “threes.” And Ollie saw that it was good." Beginnings 1:9-10

"Then Ollie said, “Let the game produce revenue: a system of aquiring money to support those who accept it, and allow them all to afford Bentleys.” And it was so. The game produced revenue: a system of aquiring money to support those who accept it, and allow them all to afford Bentleys. And he saw that it was good. And there was the game, and there was the paint and three —the third day." Beginnings 1:11-12

captivating scriptures......you may have a new convert to Ollieism....i didnt know i would find such powerful ? amongst the CS fam......
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ollie salaam alaikum my brothers
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    captivating scriptures......you may have a new convert to Ollieism....i didnt know i would find such powerful ? amongst the CS fam......

voop4g.jpg

welcome brethren
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *just came from the FOF

The first page on that ? had me weak ? .....yall ? have no sense whatsoever......

Ollieism FTW

Kevin_Ollie.jpg
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My brother you are opening your eyes to what Ollie can do for you, May you read on and understand the likeness of sitting, the re-evalutations are near, you dont have the time to waste reading on the beginnings more important times are coming

Re-Evaluations

One Like a Son of Man

"I, Bassy, your brother and companion in the sitting and watching and patient endurance that are ours in Morrison, was on the bench of Celtics because of the word of Ollie and the testimony of Morrison. On the Lord’s Day I was in the lockeroom, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, which said: “The new ass pads have arrived and we soons will earn playing time: to Morrison, Danny Green, Sasha Vujacic, Raef Lefrentz, Kenny Thomas, Adonal Foyle and Brian Scalabrine.” Re-evaluations 3:09-12

"I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw Mike Brown, and among Mike Brown was someone “like a genius with offensive schemes,”b dressed in a suit reaching down to a clipboard with plays drawn up. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, the new Lebrons he wore, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. In his right hand he held a gatorade, and out of his mouth came tales of picks and screens. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance." Re-evaluations 3:12-15

"When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the assistant. I am the offensive One; I was layed off, and behold I am re-hired for ever and ever! And I hold the keys to lockerroom and showers." Re-Evaluations 3:15-16

"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the gatorade that you saw in my right hand and of Mike Brown is this: The Gatorade refreshes me when I sweat, and Mike Brown is a ? ." Re-Evaluations 3:17
  • Darius
    edited May 2010
    Options
    big ups to all the missionaries out here answering their callings
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *daps up everybody

Thank you for making me a believer.......

*insert holy ghost jig gif
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so a ? wanna just jack my thread huh? not even call it s spinoff word to oliie we got beef now
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so a ? wanna just jack my thread huh? not even call it s spinoff word to oliie we got beef now

LOL.....I figured could get away with the "school me on....." label to differentiate the threads homie.....I just wanted to know about this Ollieism fam....you contributed to me seeing the light.....I thank you brethren.....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options

"Thou may haveth a thread jacked, which is sin, and thy lord shall proclaim it good in few times. Thread Jackin should be just only in matters of praise and the seeking of our lord. Any offense outside of this shall be punished to death by balling until thou catch cardiac arrest. In cases of just jacking, thy seekers shall give props to thy owner, Rappaport out" Scalebrine 4:14

Naw he's good, this is not worthy of beed, he does need to give props though
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao @ ? lookin at the first page and converting...Ollie da GOAT
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *props given to a.f.r.i.c.a for the inspiration behind this thread
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T/S, have you had the pleasure of being able to experience the songs of Ollie's Hymn Book?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T/S, have you had the pleasure of being able to experience the songs of Ollie's Hymn Book?

No....I havent...damn Ollie got Hymns too? I have much to learn...im lucky to be a part of such a Knowledgeable congregation......