What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

its g unit summer !!! yall wannabe's better push da fuc back!

2»

Replies

• Talk_Of_NYTalk_Of_NY Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    move that dope !!!
    NnsN0yuAThPs.jpg
  • anduinanduin Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they havent even been gone long enough for this comeback to be anything which makes peoples reactions that much more confusing, maybe if game was spittin with 50 then we could be excited but other than hearing some new banks/buck lines, who cares?
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Kinda hard for it to be their summer when they haven't dropped any music...and there's only 2 months left of summer

but hey, if G-Unit can make some dope music again I won't complain. I was listening to some old shit the other day.

Stfu azzwhipe

what I said was logical...get out of your feelings pussyboy
    DOPEdweebz
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They actually have been releasing music this summer tho but cosign on ear2tdast being a bitch
    DOPEdweebz
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen post in different threads about how Buck needs to drop more music, or Buck ain't grindin. Buck been dropping a lot of shit the truth is just when he stopped fuckin with 50 ya'll stopped fuckin with him so a lot of ya'll niggas ain't even really looked out for his shit
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    DarthRozay
  • P-Dogg77P-Dogg77 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    Pilot is the best summer hit i've heard since "In Da Club". I had a girl over the other day and she wasn't givin it up until she found out that im a G-Unit fan because she told me that only real niggas listen to G-Unit
    Every hoe should have a picture of my dick on their wall.
    BenjaminEBelovedAfeni
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will never be g unit's summer, winter, spring, fall, christmas, Mardi gras, Halloween, winter solstice, daylight saving, none of that shit ever again

u got Katie got bandz as your avy. kill yourself. your opinion on anything is null and void. fuck your taste

clippyclipp n*ggaBelovedAfeni
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Pilot is the best summer hit i've heard since "In Da Club". I had a girl over the other day and she wasn't givin it up until she found out that im a G-Unit fan because she told me that only real niggas listen to G-Unit

I know that chick...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: [email protected]
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    DOPEdweebzStraight Outta JerzDNB1
    It will never be g unit's summer, winter, spring, fall, christmas, Mardi gras, Halloween, winter solstice, daylight saving, none of that shit ever again
    u a fuccing hoe, i bus ya mathafucking head, its g unit summer ! fal da fuk back and shut da fuc lil nigga
    NnsN0yuAThPs.jpg

now dats a bad A$$ bytch, id tap dat

NnsN0yuAThPs.jpg
    P-Dogg77
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Kinda hard for it to be their summer when they haven't dropped any music...and there's only 2 months left of summer

but hey, if G-Unit can make some dope music again I won't complain. I was listening to some old shit the other day.

Stfu azzwhipe

what I said was logical...get out of your feelings pussyboy

Yeah I get pussy boi

Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • P-Dogg77P-Dogg77 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    Talk_Of_NY wrote: »

now dats a bad A$$ bytch, id tap dat

G-Unit niggas only mess with no less than dimes my nigga you already know. We in this bitch!
    Every hoe should have a picture of my dick on their wall.
    who do you love?!

GGGG UNIT !!!!!!!!!!!!
    NnsN0yuAThPs.jpg
    edited July 2014
    50 the best out G-Unit
    Llyod fell off some he use to be my favorite member
    Street Military members:

• i1ie6q.jpg
    11w32p2.jpg
    THAT ETHER!
    BelovedAfeni
    Rns
    Street Military members: