Meek Mill Coming At Wale

Options

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing about the beef is both these ? always beating a dead horse. Constantly talking about how the Internet isn't a real place, their music is underrated, people just love to hate on them blah blah blah
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    about time......wale been on fukk ? alot

meek be doing an interview and Wale comes to try to brody the mic.....

thats fukk ? when yall labelmates.

wale needs a hobby
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No surprise here. This was bound to happen
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well this is going to backfire on meek
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjUb_fdav08

When I read meek went at Wale, this was the exact interview I thought of and this ? was like 2-3 years ago. I expected them to fall out a while ago. Y'all not strong enough individuals (well Wale could survive without MMG) to be bickering like school girls...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I can see Meek Mill doing some Jim.Jones snakeshit, even tho Cam n jimmy years later said the beef was fake for sales, iono.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a hot summer
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek always in his feelings
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see Meek Mill doing some Jim.Jones snakeshit, even tho Cam n jimmy years later said the beef was fake for sales, iono.

It was real.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? said "dis ? really goin interrupt my interruption"

Im weak
    =))
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Honestly I never liked Wale, something I've expressed on here quite often (and was met with hate too SMMFH). Don't know what yall see in him, the dude is a ? ass ? . Watch what's gonna happen, rather than put it in a rap or talking about it he's going to play the victim role and throw a tantrum as to why would anyone come at him SMMFH - instead of compete. This ? complained when Rosa Acosta turned him down, he ran when Cudi dissed him, he whined when Kendrick Lamar dissed him too SMMFH. See a pattern ?

Meek on the other hand I never really rocked with either, never liked his music or style. I think he's overreacting like calm down dude. But that goes to show you its something more than that we don't know about. Meek will go on Twitter and diss a ? but when you ask him to put it in a rap all he can do is yell at you talmbout his jewels and cars SMMFH.... then yall wonder why I don't listen to none of these new rappers and say they're lame and have no claim whatsoever to say they're the best out or even GOAT worthy.....

This is gonna end with Ross sitting them down and then doing a solo interview for Hot97/Breakfast Club. Then 6-8 months later Wale is going to jump ship and drop *cringes* a dope album to show up Meek & MMG and shoot subliminals. Meek will NEVER blow up to commercial level, that's a ? I can see being like a Fabolous, lives off mixtapes and drops street records that sweep but dont ever run and misses the opportunities to blow up. Wale knows this and that's why he isn't gonna put it in a rap.

SMMFH

wale responded
  • crazy busy
    crazy busy Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a fan of either of these, I think I know who they are though. Meek Mill is the dude who shouts a lot isn't it? And Wale is the one who has no friends? So why should I care about these two? It's hardly Biggie and Pac is it?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This will never be NOT funny
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? was brutal
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should put the gloves on camera
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek is a sensitive ass dude....
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with both of em, Ross will have them ? chop it up and get back to the music. All them ? can learn a thing or two from Stalley doe.