Fellas Have You Ever Thought About Dating An Older Woman? (Drop In Fa Da Barbershop Talk)

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    You selling yourself short messing with a woman who is passed her prime and knows it.

They do all that "extra ? " out of desperation not because they want to. Live and you learn.

*LONG READ*

Its a new day tho Bruh. Things just ain't what they used to be. If I asked u to describe "spittin game" to me I betchu that u wouldn't be able to give me a clear answer or say something that isn't vague and cliche

Omw home from work last night I had to stop and get some Gas (fuel). So I'm in line and its just this cute chick in front of me. She was a 7.5\8 but she wasn't gorgeous enough to drool over.

The cashier ? was blinded by her beauty takin all day in line and I made a joke about the situation. There was no ? expression whatsoever (I wasn't tellin jokes geekin for a particular reaction either).

Anyways while we pumpin gas across from each other I noticed her license plate was ? up and mentioned it. With no eye contact or emotion she's like "Im not worried about it". I told her that's not a good look like that and got tha same reaction. After that there was about a minute of silence

She finished pumpin her gas before me and got in her car without even atleast saying "have a good night" - common courtesy. I was seein if she'd say something so before she closed her door I say "? black people" just loud enough for her to hear but light enough for her to not be alarmed (I pay attention to Tones n things).

Keep in mind I had my work uniform on which was pressed nicely (my Coogi boots is fresh too). My uniform and car is enough to let u kno that I definitely make more than $12 an hour but still got shade thrown at Me.

That wouldn't have happened like that with an older woman, she'd atleast would've said "goodbye".

I know its a "petty" story so to say but I'm just giving you an idea of the mentality of these young girls out here. You not even good enough for small talk. And granted the cute ones usually have the ugliest personalities, The 6 & Under Club is just as bad nowadays. I'm old enough to see the difference between Today and 10 Years ago too. And granted it was nighttime at a gas station (on a main road at that), that ? was totally unnecessary. I didn't even attempt to court her and got tha doo doo face.

Again, you selling yourself short.

If you want go chase old birds around do fhat, im just not with cata acting like they some new found cream of the crop ? .

Broads just get more desperate the further they are from their prime, thats why a young chick will pass on something an older chick jumps for.

Its no different than fat chicks. If you like it cool but keep it real and dont act like you dont understand why a fat chick will offen do what a fit chick is less likely to.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I were single, no. There's a very good chance she will try to use her age as a tool to be controlling and she will have dual roles as a girlfriend/mother which is just creepy
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    If I were single, no. There's a very good chance she will try to use her age as a tool to be controlling and she will have dual roles as a girlfriend/mother which is just creepy
    Just tell her to remember her role and that's she's not your mother.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm looking for a chick in her late 30's

She could even be knocking on 40's door

Teenage kids

Ex husband (either completely outta the picture or one that's still a father but has moved on from her)

Can handle her liquor

No cigarettes, weed optional

DD's or better, I don't if they sagging, they should be

and above all else, a got damn job!!!

@Deadeye, point me in the right direction on ya infamous list slime
  • dwade206
    Options

Yeah any man can tell that woman to remember her role, all day. The question is, will she?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

Yeah any man can tell that woman to remember her role, all day. The question is, will she?

If she doesn't tell her that you would call it quits. Just gotta set dem groundrules in place.
  • dwade206
    Options
    You're missing the point. The point is, some cougars are still going to use their age as leverage to be disrespectful or something of the sort. But, I'm happily married so this is not my problem or future aspiration.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 23 my girl 21 ? this chick on the side that's 32 though, day and night sex wise the older chick is great shows me what it would be like if I had a wife, cant lie I be perished to be with her but she being older makes me realize one day she will be old when I'm not that old so it's a gift and a curse
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    I'm 23 my girl 21 ? this chick on the side that's 32 though, day and night sex wise the older chick is great shows me what it would be like if I had a wife, cant lie I be perished to be with her but she being older makes me realize one day she will be old when I'm not that old so it's a gift and a curse

Man you got that good life lol.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All women have crazy stupid ass hoops they expect men to jump through to prove they love them, Older women minds are more down to earth though. Me and my 40 yr old ex still talk but we know what we want at the end of the day, straight sex.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did when I was in the military. I was 21 and she was 35. One of the best relationships I've ever had! No arguing, no fighting. Just great sex, great meals, and all around fun. Too bad we were both in the military and I worked for her. Had to pull an Usher and let it burn, too much at stake, especially for her.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know its a "petty" story so to say but I'm just giving you an idea of the mentality of these young girls out here. You not even good enough for small talk.

I'm old enough to see the difference between Today and 10 Years ago too.

I didn't even attempt to court her and got tha doo doo face.

Had a similar situation a few years back.

Chick was probably in her mid-20's.

Held the door open for her and her 3-4yr old daughter and she didn't even acknowledge me.

Not a "thank you" or anything.

No sense of common courtesy, etiquette, or proper decorum at all.

I was heated, but held my tongue because of her little girl.

Ever since that incident, unless it's a woman I know or that looks old enough to be my mother.....I don't hold doors open anymore.

Bad ? with her face in her smartphone???

Fend for yourself shorty.

I guess I'm becoming more evolved and starting to realize @SixSickSins‌ point about chivalry being an unnecessary byproduct of a patriarchal society.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never a consideration in my book. imo dating is getting to know someone to see if you want to build a future with them. I don't see that happening with a older woman.

I can appreciate an older woman, but I never got the hype. Its a mental thing in my book.

Y'all dudes hype for an older woman at 20 won't be hyping them at 40. All in all, appreciate your female peers...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I thought about it, but shorty had too much baggage and mad kids

Theyre good to keep on the side tho, cuz most are just down to ? anyways.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think what so appealing about "older women" to men around my age (20-30) is the fact that older women are just old enough to have matured and not be infected by out society. They know how to carry themselves and know what it means to be a real "help-mate" to men. Sexually they are.more in tune with their bodies and more experienced, do the overall experience is better. They also are still going enough to have some sex appeal in some cases as well. By the time you are in your 40-50, men start reverting back to younger women because the ones who were too immture or lacking in some way have grown up and changed in some cases. At that age tho, olderwoman are generally too old to pursue.

Our priorities are collectively jacked. BOTH men and women don't hold the moral principals and ideals that our counterparts from older generations did. There are a few things we do better imo, but all in all, our generation lost for real. I was always told I had an old soul, but I prefered older women when I was younger. I got.lucky and found a woman My age whose mother instilled some things in her in that are lacking in a lot of women these days.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAN IVE ALWAYS WANTED AN OLDER CHICK... LIKE THE OLDEST IVE ACTUALLY DATED WAS LIKE A YEAR OLDER
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Never a consideration in my book. imo dating is getting to know someone to see if you want to build a future with them. I don't see that happening with a older woman.

I can appreciate an older woman, but I never got the hype. Its a mental thing in my book.

Y'all dudes hype for an older woman at 20 won't be hyping them at 40. All in all, appreciate your female peers...

I disagree because at 40 there are some good looking 60 year old chicks. See I would go to the max of dating a chick 12 years older than me. Because you can still build something there. However, to me age is just a number. I don't like younger chicks because MOST are immature. I would NEVER date a girl that was born in 95' or lower.

For example, she's like almost 60 she 58 and I would totally date her if she was available. However, it wouldn't be a serious relationship though because she's too old.

157716826-actress-liu-xiaoqing-arrives-at-the-red-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QZfCqU7IbkXpJfXjHu%2BtdIZqX3Ew3ni4PMqkeMSJiDKkGsBYi37dLToiOyLvY6Y2aw%3D%3D
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of those horses is mine. Yall need to update that ?
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You selling yourself short messing with a woman who is passed her prime and knows it.

They do all that "extra ? " out of desperation not because they want to. Live and you learn.

*LONG READ*

Its a new day tho Bruh. Things just ain't what they used to be. If I asked u to describe "spittin game" to me I betchu that u wouldn't be able to give me a clear answer or say something that isn't vague and cliche

Omw home from work last night I had to stop and get some Gas (fuel). So I'm in line and its just this cute chick in front of me. She was a 7.5\8 but she wasn't gorgeous enough to drool over.

The cashier ? was blinded by her beauty takin all day in line and I made a joke about the situation. There was no ? expression whatsoever (I wasn't tellin jokes geekin for a particular reaction either).

Anyways while we pumpin gas across from each other I noticed her license plate was ? up and mentioned it. With no eye contact or emotion she's like "Im not worried about it". I told her that's not a good look like that and got tha same reaction. After that there was about a minute of silence

She finished pumpin her gas before me and got in her car without even atleast saying "have a good night" - common courtesy. I was seein if she'd say something so before she closed her door I say "? black people" just loud enough for her to hear but light enough for her to not be alarmed (I pay attention to Tones n things).

Keep in mind I had my work uniform on which was pressed nicely (my Coogi boots is fresh too). My uniform and car is enough to let u kno that I definitely make more than $12 an hour but still got shade thrown at Me.

That wouldn't have happened like that with an older woman, she'd atleast would've said "goodbye".

I know its a "petty" story so to say but I'm just giving you an idea of the mentality of these young girls out here. You not even good enough for small talk. And granted the cute ones usually have the ugliest personalities, The 6 & Under Club is just as bad nowadays. I'm old enough to see the difference between Today and 10 Years ago too. And granted it was nighttime at a gas station (on a main road at that), that ? was totally unnecessary. I didn't even attempt to court her and got tha doo doo face.

Again, you selling yourself short.

If you want go chase old birds around do fhat, im just not with cata acting like they some new found cream of the crop ? .

Broads just get more desperate the further they are from their prime, thats why a young chick will pass on something an older chick jumps for.

Its no different than fat chicks. If you like it cool but keep it real and dont act like you dont understand why a fat chick will offen do what a fit chick is less likely to.

I betchu that felt good typing that. I betchu that u thought u learned me something.

Thing is tho. I can't relate to your fat chick analogy so I can bring it only from a perspective of someone who only mainly banged Slim to chicks who were maybe at the most Ten pounds too heavy for their size and face. Rarely have I ever in my life banged a fat chick.

But I will tell u something, you're either yourself Single and don't ? ? out here or you're with a girl who's probably atleast 6 years younger than you and can't afford her own ? to ? in. Becuz if u think I'm settling then you just don't understand tha manual.

• OmegaConflict
    Options
    @deadeye cynicalandebert is dead ? killed herself. Her ? didn't work anyway.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And anybody who cosigned him doesn't either
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Teenage kids

Ex husband (either completely outta the picture or one that's still a father but has moved on from her)

Can handle her liquor

What up boo
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »

Teenage kids

Can handle her liquor

What up boo

Whoa!
    Bunny wtf was that?
    You ? midgets now?