Fellas Have You Ever Thought About Dating An Older Woman? (Drop In Fa Da Barbershop Talk)

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm just letting him know we out here ....lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm looking for a chick in her late 30's

She could even be knocking on 40's door

Teenage kids

Ex husband (either completely outta the picture or one that's still a father but has moved on from her)

Can handle her liquor

No cigarettes, weed optional

DD's or better, I don't if they sagging, they should be

and above all else, a got damn job!!!

@Deadeye, point me in the right direction on ya infamous list slime

What up boo
    Up4uZb0.gif

Got her.....
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm looking for a chick in her late 30's

She could even be knocking on 40's door

Teenage kids

Ex husband (either completely outta the picture or one that's still a father but has moved on from her)

Can handle her liquor

No cigarettes, weed optional

DD's or better, I don't if they sagging, they should be

and above all else, a got damn job!!!

@Deadeye, point me in the right direction on ya infamous list slime

What up boo

Whoa!
    Bunny wtf was that?
    You ? midgets now?
    My bunny now ?

Swim away......

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    You're missing the point. The point is, some cougars are still going to use their age as leverage to be disrespectful or something of the sort. But, I'm happily married so this is not my problem or future aspiration.

This is true. Some of em will try to "son" you when they know they're older
  • Cinco
    Options
    Remember vivica fox messing w that younger dude. She thought she had something but he did right
    fUBHJrv.png
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Remember vivica fox messing w that younger dude. She thought she had something but he did right
    fUBHJrv.png

Now I would date a Vivica Fox TYPE of chick.
    You're missing the point. The point is, some cougars are still going to use their age as leverage to be disrespectful or something of the sort. But, I'm happily married so this is not my problem or future aspiration.

Like I said both of you guys lay down the ground rules before you guys truly commit.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cs bruh I was ? with this older lightskin ? she worked at target I was 18 ? thought she could use my car anytime she wanted just cuz she gave me gas money. Talm bout u aint gotta bring me to work everytime I can just drive myself. ? you crazy I stopped ? with ? at target after that
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Nobody at target got a car.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    I forgot. Everyone on the IC is certified mack status, ? young and old dime pieces all day.

Uh.oh..shots fired
    tumblr_le89o5EoYe1qa9yvvo1_400.gif
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

The one on segin ln that's where the hoes@
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I would date star jones
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most dudes my age that are into older women because that do like that motherly figure. They just don't want them to go overboard.

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I think most dudes my age that are into older women because that do like that motherly figure. They just don't want them to go overboard.

Nah. Most dude's is simple foreal foreal.

Joints older than you, whether it be a Year or a Quarter-Century+ just get it.

U can't throw shame or shade becuz you confine to what you think you should do verses what youre supposed to be doing.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

Oh not me I like them because they are mature.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    The manuscript reads:

A woman is loyal to and serves her man. And in exchange the man takes care of her and their offspring.

It doesn't say anything about Age, Race, Size, etc. That's where yall got tha game ? up. U ain't adequately adapting to tha times and as a consequence you ain't steppin your game up.

Marriage to the opposite sex and procreating with each other exclusively which comes with a life long bond and companionship apparently isn't for everybody. But that doesn't meam Me and Others shouldn't let yall get in the way.

We all gonna age. Some more mentally in comparison and others more physically in the flesh. If she looks good in the flesh and she's amusing to the mind and body then as long as she's in boundaries for a partnership then why not? Why chase the headaches if at the end of the day you really ain't got time for that ? most days
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    - the mind of a money getter and a dreamer
  • MsSouthern
    Options

Lol @Seguin
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

U can't throw shame or shade becuz you confine to what you think you should do verses what youre supposed to be doing.

No shame, no shade. Some dudes actually like the older sage motherly type. They should just come out and say it.

I just don't fall for the maturity kick.
  • Cinco
    Options

Lol @Seguin
    Thought u meant Target Siegen Lane had a cutie from there she stocked overnight would bring me breakfast from mcdonalds in the morning after she get off
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

No shame, no shade. Some dudes actually like the older sage motherly type. They should just come out and say it.

I just don't fall for the maturity kick.

Maturity definitely plays a part tho. Unless you just tryna smash then why you out here wastin your time when you can be out here makin money?

I mean the money gets played out too but I need to make atleast $100,000 a year every year (as profit) before I kick back on tha beach
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Older women most if em know how to take care of a man for real.
    When I was 23 and moved to Texas my main chic was 30.
    Set routine was work-> gym->TV dinner -> sleep
    Got boring for me but she was a cutie so I kept her in the cuff for about 12 months

Damn that sounds like a good experience.
    My pops would say " never let a ? work you for ya beef " cuz that's just what a older chicc will do work yo young ass , she'll fucc yo brains out tho and cook for a ? maybe een put some paper in yo poccet

Yeah true like this chick. Also, i'll need my woman to cook for me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q7enJvSSUc

that's deena Jacobs. shes been on plenty of tv shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkwLSax1_m4

Man I don't care if she's almost 40 I would tap though.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

I guess I'm becoming more evolved and starting to realize @SixSickSins‌ point about chivalry being an unnecessary byproduct of a patriarchal society.

u8awa.gif

Jdvdr.gif
  • MsSouthern
    Options

Lol @Seguin
    Thought u meant Target Siegen Lane had a cutie from there she stocked overnight would bring me breakfast from mcdonalds in the morning after she get off

I thought he meant where are the hoe's in that lil town Seguin lol
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options