So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    244beac.jpg

model_miesha_bikini5_lg.jpg

hold up what?

Posting pictures to show your desire for black women does not take away from the fact you are misinformed and uneducated about the dynamics of race in America.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dr Funky has the woat shoes. dundee dont claim you
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How about them mexicans... they smell bad
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dr. Funky you are an expert in race relations I assume.

Is ? to be used with negative connotation or am I really being referred to as a salted bread like treat?

? in no way shape or form is anywhere equal to any anti black racial slur. And as a matter of fact Ive heard more whites say ? than any black person. BY FAR. There is NO comparison.

Thats like comparing the destructive power of a banana peel to the destructive power of a nuclear bomb.
  • Gunner J. Matthews
    Gunner J. Matthews Members Posts: 301
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    How about them mexicans... they smell bad

Not as bad as east indians
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Darc puts way too much effort into his disses.

I should forward them all to the unfunny thread.

Its embarrassing.

actually Darc's disses are funny as hell, when I first got here we had some debates and he would diss the ? outta me. Even though he was against me, dude had me ? rollin....
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and like I said...is it used a racial slur? simple yes or no

Did I ask you about magnitude? I believe I've already discussed the magnitude of the two but I'm sure you looked over that post and decided not to quote (or ? forbid cosign) it because that wouldn't bring you any closer to the black people in the thread.

technically speaking it is a racial slur I guess. Happy now?
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    word indians stank, i stopped in mumbai recently.... ugh
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You don't say racist things just because you're mad or just because you have a problem with somebody. I've had my "problems" with Parallel and I've called him fat, a loser, a ? , a lame, a broke c0cksucking FAFSA reciepient, a ? , a cornball, a country bumpkin, a friendless outcast, ect...but I've never said anything to downplay the color of his skin. But hey, I guess everyone's different....???
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    * jr voice*

bah gawd almighty, i cant believe it dr funky just co signed a cracka!!
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so its at that point where the people opposing us have to take a long time to reply because theyre not sure what they could possibly say that would matter, and theyre skimming posts and barely responding to the important parts. interesting. hi.

important parts? Ive been reading your posts, you seem to skip logic completely in everything you type.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wtf you lose an NAACP gold star if you say something is actually racist against white people?

If it is racist it is racist, no "I guess" about it. Does it have the history of the n-word? Hell no. Will it ever? Of course not, ? sounds stupid saying...but the meaning behind it, in the sense it is being used, is for racial purposes.

Couldn't have been that hard to admit Mr. Funky :)

But why do you think it's okay for a White person to reciprocate with the N word, just because they were called a ? ...if these two words don't have the same negative connotation?

"? " isn't as offensive to Whites (or atleast, it shouldn't be) as ****** is to Blacks. Period.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    important parts? Ive been reading your posts, you seem to skip logic completely in everything you type.

yet you cosign darkies, the guy who is filling his posts with random ? -based disses. right.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dum dee dum dum duumm
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Now you went too far Jamal Antiqua Rasheed Hakeem Williams

now you're firing off stereotypical names? and you're anti racist?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? reaction to perceived racism against whites with no historical context = ? THAT'S RACIST! REVERSE RACIST! IT'S JUST AS BAD! WAAAAAA CRRYYYY

? reaction to blatant racism towards blacks = SO WHAT? AND?

Black Reaction = Futile attempts to reason with animals or back to GnS to ? on black women LOL

Pretty much what it boils down to. No matter how you spin it or what ? excuse you make.
    actually Darc's disses are funny as hell, when I first got here we had some debates and he would diss the ? outta me. Even though he was against me, dude had me ? rollin....
    He was on some, "nobody cares this thread backfired" ? til I blasted his white ass. But I'll be humble and admit he really got angry cuz I knocked Karl's ? out his mouth cuz he was too shook to hold it in right.

And Funky please tell me you're not trying to reason with these idiots. You'll have a better chance trying to get them laid by a woman who wasnt made at a factory.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    now you're firing off stereotypical names? and you're anti racist?

so what is darkies for doing the same thing first? you're admitting he's racist?
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    weird, its like i predicted he wasnt actually going to bed/leaving. loLOlOLol.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options

? - Black man who betrays his race and behaves like the white man
    Dr Funky - White man who betrays his race and behaves like the black man

These ? is official terms yahh digg
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have stated NUMEROUS times in the thread that both acts were racist. Not Karl's fault his word choice was more powerful.

lol @ darcskies provoking an action, that action occurring and then turning it into a huge ordeal.

Trolls stay winning

You still don't get it. None of you Whites do.

You emphatically said that a Black person using the word "? " should be considered just as racist as a White person using the word ******...and my question is, HOW? If these two words do not have the same negative connotation attached, how exactly can they be of equal offense?

You're not making any sense at all.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options

? - Black man who betrays his race and behaves like the white man
    Dr Funky - White man who betrays his race and behaves like the black man

These ? is official terms yahh digg
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    all races, say racist ? when they get mad, you ? do it, ur racist to white people even when they havent said ? to you, seriously u dnt exspect no racist ? comein your way with all the ? u say. u got some kinda paranoia problem with white people, ur ? quote is " ? u lookin @ cracka " u deserve every racist comment that comes your way coz ur just as bad, u say all the ? u wna say about white people nd a soon as someone calls u back u make a thread about it u winey little ?

I find it fascinating how I can boil down this entire thread with one example.

White man slaps the ? outta black man. Doesnt get into trouble. Black man retaliates and slaps white man, white man runs to police and gets black man arrested for being "violent".

This is how race seems to play out in America. When whites ? with blacks, and blacks get frustrated and call whites out on their ? whites stick together and make blacks look like the aggressor and do everything in their power to shut down blacks.

It never changes.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    whoooah double post ftw
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao @ darcskies being back lolllllllllllll

I said goodbye to Riddle not the thread ? .
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I find it fascinating how I can boil down this entire thread with one example.

White man slaps the ? outta black man. Doesnt get into trouble. Black man retaliates and slaps white man, white man runs to police and gets black man arrested for being "violent".

This is how race seems to play out in America. When whites ? with blacks, and blacks get frustrated and call whites out on their ? whites stick together and make blacks look like the aggressor and do everything in their power to shut down blacks.

It never changes.

there is nothing wrong with this.
This discussion has been closed.