Why Do MOST/Majority Of The World Believe In The Illuminati? (It's ? In My Opinion)

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frat party? Mock owl sacrifices? Gtfoh. There is FOOTAGE along w/ plenty of documented photographic evidence of rituals going on. ? choose not to believe ? that been going on for hundreds of years. Just admit you're not interested in researching any of this ? , so you're opinion is shallow
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Frat party my ? ? That's what you call this ? ?
    owl_ritual.JPG
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a troll

"I don't believe in it but let me show you all these suspect pics that kinda show something is going on and act like I'm not a believer"

IDK what ? do behind closed doors,but there do be some weird ? going on gimmick or not

It's obvious these celebs do that one eye ? on purpose,if it's real I can't varify,but they do that for sure

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being a freemason
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    eh, conspiracy theories make people* feel better about a scary world over which they have little control.

*possibly includes xxCivicxx
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    eh, conspiracy theories make people feel better about a scary world over which they have little control.

True
  • blackamerica
    Options
    eh, conspiracy theories make people feel better about a scary world over which they have little control.
    I'm sure a person who doesn't put much thought into anything will say something like this. Evidence is evidence
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's interesting to note that the owl is actually the only symbol of the historical illuminati.

It's been said that the skull and bones of Yale are one of the heirs of the rites and ritual of the bavarian illuminati. Don't know whether that's true or not.

The all seeing eye is distinctively masonic. Idk where people got the illuminati correlation. There has been nothing substantial to merit such a tie. It being masonic actually makes wayy more sense seeing that their influence is great enough to merit the. Symbolism across all the media. Before the illuminati hype
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Until you connect the dots and ? is true. If you believe everything the government tells you then you deserve what you get. If you don't and it goes against the majority, it's usually considered a conspiracy theory. So do you believe everything they tell you?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The one eye on the pyramid is a Christian symbol and the one eye in smoke is the masonic symbol.

Those who don't believe in secret societies are stupid as hell
  • janklow
    Options
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    Until you connect the dots and ? is true. If you believe everything the government tells you then you deserve what you get.
    and if you believe every piece of nonsense on the internet, you may also deserve what you get.
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    So do you believe everything they tell you?
    honestly, i don't know how seriously you want me to take a "i think outside the box, WAKE UP SHEEPLE" defense of any/all conspiracy theories.

but i'll go you one better: you know how sometimes people believe contradictory conspiracy theories? presume that even one of the crazy ones is true, eliminating others: people are still going to cling to the now-defunct one because, fundamentally, conspiracy theories make people feel better about a scary world over which they have little control.
    I'm sure a person who doesn't put much thought into anything will say something like this. Evidence is evidence
    ahahahahaha
    it's also likely people who put thought into things think the same thing. sorry to damage your security blanket of conspiracies!

• blackamerica
    Options
    it's also likely people who put thought into things think the same thing. sorry to damage your security blanket of conspiracies!
    Again, evidence is evidence. (Footage, pictures, books, witness accounts etc...) I always make sure I check multiple sources before drawing any conclusion I come to. YOU are the exact opposite. You don't any research, draw a premature conclusion, and call other ppl's theories stupid. Boy are you smart
  • janklow
    Options
    I always make sure I check multiple sources before drawing any conclusion I come to. YOU are the exact opposite.
    ...and your support for your claims about myself is... that you disagree with me. it's not like you can actually demonstrate i DON'T read multiple sources.

in fact, here's the short breakdown: you, per your claim, "check multiple sources" and end up disagreeing with some. i check multiple sources and end up disagreeing with some. then, because i disagree with you (and call conspiracy theories stupid), you declare i don't read sources. yet it sounds like we're supposedly doing the same thing and disagreeing.

oh, and you're mad about your theories being called stupid, so you claim the high moral ground by fictionalizing my thought process. i think that covers it!
  • blackamerica
    Options
    ...and your support for your claims about myself is... that you disagree with me. it's not like you can actually demonstrate i DON'T read multiple sources.

in fact, here's the short breakdown: you, per your claim, "check multiple sources" and end up disagreeing with some. i check multiple sources and end up disagreeing with some. then, because i disagree with you (and call conspiracy theories stupid), you declare i don't read sources. yet it sounds like we're supposedly doing the same thing and disagreeing.

oh, and you're mad about your theories being called stupid, so you claim the high moral ground by fictionalizing my thought process. i think that covers it!
    I'm not even mad, I just don't know you're qualified to call something stupid. We've went back & forth before and I asked you to provide books you've read that support your position (In which you never did). My question is how can you call something "stupid" without doing any research into it? Smh. Just the thought of any conspiracy sounds stupid to you. It's classic dumb ? ?

As far as the illuminati stuff, ? are just too lazy to comprehend the concept of somethin they can't see. I understand. You can't physically see the illuminati, so it's stupid. But that type of thinking will get you absolutely nowhere in life. I'd respect you more if you just admitted you haven't done any serious reading on conspiracies and aren't really interested in it.

If not, please tell us exactly which conspiracy you think is stupid
  • janklow
    Options
    I'm not even mad, I just don't know you're qualified to call something stupid.
    do i need to point out again that your own arguments undermine your position? you're not throwing out credentials either here.

also, the reason i call ? on "i'm not mad" is that it's always about some personal thing instead of "i disagree with your position."
    We've went back & forth before and I asked you to provide books you've read that support your position (In which you never did).
    when we went back and forth about something before, i did support my position and it wasn't good enough for you because, presumably, i didn't agree with you. which is basically your argument style.
    My question is how can you call something "stupid" without doing any research into it? Smh.
    because what actually happens is, i DO do research into it, find the claims (regarding whatever) to be stupid, and go from there. you disagree with my opinion, which is fine, but then you decide to make some ? claim that i don't look into stuff before declaring it stupid. which is not fine.
    I'd respect you more if you just admitted you haven't done any serious reading on conspiracies and aren't really interested in it.
    except that i have, so, that's just not going to happen. i'll also point out that "serious reading" does not mean "read only a pile of books that cosign the conspiracy theory i believe in"
    If not, please tell us exactly which conspiracy you think is stupid
    how long of a list do you want?

• blackamerica
    Options
    also, the reason i call ? on "i'm not mad" is that it's always about some personal thing instead of "i disagree with your position."
    Nothing personal. You just made a real lazy generalization regarding conspiracy theorist.

when we went back and forth about something before, i did support my position and it wasn't good enough for you because, presumably, i didn't agree with you. which is basically your argument style.
    You don't have to agree with me lol. It's when ppl make dumb generalizations about topics they are not well educated in. Someone can say "broke black ppl is the only ones who believe in that illuminati ? ". The first question I ask is what have you read that says the illuminati doesn't exist? Secondly, what all the white ppl that have been writing books about illuminati? You can disagree, but if you make dumb general statements I will eventually see right through. That's what i did with you

i DO do research into it, find the claims (regarding whatever) to be stupid, and go from there. you disagree with my opinion, which is fine, but then you decide to make some ? claim that i don't look into stuff before declaring it stupid. which is not fine.
    From the conversation we had, that's my opinion. Some ppl just don't believe anything that's not right in front of them. If it's not on mainstream media then it's just a "stupid conspiracy". If the illuminati exist, then "why would they pick Jayz" lol. Given the research, ex military, scholars etc, I just don't see how you can the thought of secret societies "stupid". Thats a typical just lazy assertion

except that i have, so, that's just not going to happen. i'll also point out that "serious reading" does not mean "read only a pile of books that cosign the conspiracy theory i believe in"
    You misinterpret how a unbias research of a topic goes. I never read anything just to consign my opinion. I read BOTH sides of a topic and them come to my conclusions. I'm not convinced you do that. Again, when you make stupid general statements like you've done about ALL conspiracies ,that usually means you aren't well educated on them. Mainly because there many conspiracies that are pure truth. Not all conspiracies are baseless.
  • janklow
    Options
    Nothing personal. You just made a real lazy generalization regarding conspiracy theorist.
    lazy, accurate... it's definitely one of those
    You don't have to agree with me lol. It's when ppl make dumb generalizations about topics they are not well educated in.
    and yet what ACTUALLY happens is that a disagreement with whatever flavor of the month conspiracy theory is being touted automatically becomes "dumb generalizations" because that is a little more convenient that actually questioning YOUR theories,

also, there are plenty of ? white dudes that believe in that Illuminati ? , believe me
    Given the research, ex military, scholars etc, I just don't see how you can the thought of secret societies "stupid". Thats a typical just lazy assertion
    because the "research" you present remains unconvincing? and there we come back with the inability to let someone disagree with you again.

of course, what's also going on here is a dismissal of whatever disagrees with you while pretending that just because a source isn't some random Angelfire page on the internet, it's the "mainstream media."
    You misinterpret how a unbias research of a topic goes. I never read anything just to consign my opinion. I read BOTH sides of a topic and them come to my conclusions. I'm not convinced you do that.
    so basically, i am expected to believe that you research a topic fully, while you refuse to grant me an equal courtesy. so tell me again how this isn't you having hurt feelings?

or to put it another way, if i say i researched a topic and your response is "eh, you're lying," then you shouldn't claim to me you're actually doing any amount of unbiased research, as my position will be "there's no reason i should give you any more credit than you give me."
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most of the people in this country didn't know ? until that angels and demons movie came out now everybody got a youtube video out with all this outlandish disinformation.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    at the thread starter you say you don't believe well then what the ? is all those pictures you posted?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    You for one are a ? idiot. The illuminati (or whatever they call themselves) is real, check the history books. It's been part of American history since the 1700's and just because dumb ? like you don't pick up books doesn't mean it don't exist smh. How powerful they are or who's really in it is debatable. But let's not act like ppl are crazy for believing in secret societies. ? is ALL AROUND US

to add to that you can find illuminati in Websters dictionary. this isn't a new contemporary add on either.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Good answers so far.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    at the thread starter you say you don't believe well then what the ? is all those pictures you posted?
    It was to draw people into the thread.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As African Americans, we've been a victim of the biggest conspiracy ever; institutionalized racism.
    We know the CIA has smuggled deugs and guns through our borders.
    We saw Kennedy get shot driving.
    We saw planes bring down 3 buildings.

Why wouldn't we believe thier could be a conspiracy within music and government?
  • janklow
    Options
    As African Americans, we've been a victim of the biggest conspiracy ever; institutionalized racism.
    kind of overstates the concept of "conspiracy," though
    We know the CIA has smuggled deugs and guns through our borders.
    We saw Kennedy get shot driving.
    We saw planes bring down 3 buildings.
    i must give you a resounding "meh" to all these