Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? a catfight between 2 bumass ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Them ? from onyx are trying to act hard like Tupac used to act back in the 90s. ? need to grow up, they're in their 40s now. No need to be thuggin.

Thuggin gets played out by the time you turn 25 anyway. You start to see the people you thought were nerds graduate from college and drive by you in expensive cars. In the meanwhile you're trying to keep it gully with no realistic future in sight.

WTF?! How is that acting like a thug? Where are you ? from? All he did was check a ? that said something reckless in his opinion. I don't know why y'all are acting like Charl don't be talking straight reckless.

And the rest of that ? you posted is tired. Since when didn't men start caring what other men make? Respect and honor > all of the cookie cutter ? .
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Them ? from onyx are trying to act hard like Tupac used to act back in the 90s. ? need to grow up, they're in their 40s now. No need to be thuggin.

Thuggin gets played out by the time you turn 25 anyway. You start to see the people you thought were nerds graduate from college and drive by you in expensive cars. In the meanwhile you're trying to keep it gully with no realistic future in sight.

WTF?! How is that acting like a thug? Where are you ? from? All he did was check a ? that said something reckless in his opinion. I don't know why y'all are acting like Charl don't be talking straight reckless.

And the rest of that ? you posted is tired. Since when didn't men start caring what other men make? Respect and honor > all of the cookie cutter ? .

Lol at this ? ....This ? got uptight bout a question about a female..........just think about that for a sec
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    Quoted for emphasis
    All that cartoon thugging 40+ is ridiculous
    The real thugs out here moving like stringer bell or gus from breaking bad, by that age
    Not overgrown high school loudmouths

Lol @ implying thugs = drug dealers.

Not to mention, dude wasn't "thugging" on any level. All he did was call out something that he thought needed to be handled. That's grown man ? , not "thugging."

And some people are actually authentic and don't make drastic changes as they get older. Speaking your mind at 40+ is perfectly fine.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Lol at this ? ....This ? got uptight bout a question about a female..........just think about that for a sec

It wasn't a question, it was a bunch of slick comments on some 'Fredo was getting head from Brandy" out of nowhere ? . Context is everything.

Maybe you're a laid back kind of guy that lets ? talk all reckless around and to you, but everyone ain't on that.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sticky didn't even get whooped tho. That's an exaggeration.

Put it in a rap
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being laid back or quiet and nerdy doesnt necessarily go hand in hand with letting ? do or say any ol ? , trust me.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It wasn't a question, it was a bunch of slick comments on some 'Fredo was getting head from Brandy" out of nowhere ? . Context is everything.

Maybe you're a laid back kind of guy that lets ? talk all reckless around and to you, but everyone ain't on that.

Seems to me a lot of cats missed that ? ...

Like I said, C don't know the current relationship between Fred and Brandy...seem to me, he was protecting Brandy honour.

Times change, what Fred said about Brandy in the past might not be what's up in 2014.

Yea...I'm calling that ? Fred from now on.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 and onyx arguing is like two washed up old high school football players arguing over who won the thanksgiving game at their high school reunion 20 years later. Sad
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My perspective as a woman watching this....

Not impressed by 2 ? having a ? match.

What's striking however... is that a grown man could get that uncomfortable when asked a question about a statement that HE HIMSELF MADE... on camera.

Ya ? and ya word....

Thats all I got...

Obviously Fredro knew he was wrong for saying that ? and there were repercussions.
    Now we gonna act like humans never get upset when someone brings up some controversy from the past?
    Y'all really don't interact with humans offline.

He checked Charlemagne, the end.
    U get a pass as a female tho. Y'all used to talking slick and being passive aggressive instead of addressing things directly.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For every 100 posters on an internet forum, maybe 10 is normal, the other 90, straight herbs/nerds/weirdos smh

Stepped outside, into the REAL WORLD, and not ONE person said Char did his thing...everyone was in agreement the ? got pressed and folded up.

And like I said before, if u barking on someone there is NO need to hit em unless they ACT UP (so dead all the why didnt Fredro hit him ? )...when Fredro was BARKING on him, he never ACTED UP (never matched Fedro's intensity level)...he was quiet, u dont put hands on a man that obviously dont want no problems...just let him go home and have a sleepless night huffin and puffin bout how he shouldve handled it instead of getting emasculated in front of tens of thousands....sad.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited August 2014
    Options
    And for u internet ? , this was what u call a TROLL job...for the 1st time ever, Char was the one being trolled and forced to play defense, a position he's never been in before, as he's usually the aggressor and his guests are the ones on D...Fredro AKA NYC Bully AKA GOAT Troll AKA I said 50 is ? and he still hasnt took to Twitter to speak on it (shocking being that he's very vocal and loves fuckery).

If Charles doesnt give Fredro Donkey of the day, he's def a coward, cuz thats the only way to slightly redeem himself, let ur feelings out on DOTD, thats a platform where he can say all the things he was too scared to say to his face...bet he wont tho...word.
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually he gave fredo donkey of the dat this morning lol and pretty much repeated the same ? he said to fredo in his face, all that loud barking ? was extra corny, he could have just ignored the statement or said we not going to go there , instead he got loud and aint do ? , he took off his glasses like he was about to pop off and did absolutely nothing lmao ? look just bamboo in strapped
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Actually he gave fredo donkey of the dat this morning lol and pretty much repeated the same ? he said to fredo in his face, all that loud barking ? was extra corny, he could have just ignored the statement or said we not going to go there , instead he got loud and aint do ? , he took off his glasses like he was about to pop off and did absolutely nothing lmao ? look just bamboo in strapped

U got a link or sumn? I wanna hear if he talking tough or mumbling still.

He didnt have to do anything...he never said he wanted to fight...he simply said he was ? , nothing more, nothing less...never said he was gonna hit him, just called him ? , however Char felt about that its on him, ball is in his court..maybe he shouldve called him ? back...maybe he was too scared to call him ? back *shrugs*
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For every 100 posters on an internet forum, maybe 10 is normal, the other 90, straight herbs/nerds/weirdos smh

Stepped outside, into the REAL WORLD, and not ONE person said Char did his thing...everyone was in agreement the ? got pressed and folded up.

And like I said before, if u barking on someone there is NO need to hit em unless they ACT UP (so dead all the why didnt Fredro hit him ? )...when Fredro was BARKING on him, he never ACTED UP (never matched Fedro's intensity level)...he was quiet, u dont put hands on a man that obviously dont want no problems...just let him go home and have a sleepless night huffin and puffin bout how he shouldve handled it instead of getting emasculated in front of tens of thousands....sad.

Real dudes not barking. The people that bark want attention/security to breakup the situation. Look at how August handled it on BET. No yelling so people would look. He didn't want to fight & C didn't have a reason instead of being involved in a ? moment
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    FREDRO NEVER SAID HE WANTED TO FIGHT...HE CALLED THE MAN A ? ...IT IS THEN ON THE MAN THAT IS CALLED A ? TO ASK THE MAN IF HE WOULD LIKE TO FIGHT...OR TO HIT THE MAN...OR TO SAY "IM NOT HERE FOR ALL THAT"...THOSE ARE HIS ONLY OPTIONS...HE TOOK OPTION 3 *SHRUGS*
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

He didnt have to do anything...he never said he wanted to fight...he simply said he was ? , nothing more, nothing less...never said he was gonna hit him, just called him ? , however Char felt about that its on him, ball is in his court..maybe he shouldve called him ? back...maybe he was too scared to call him ? back *shrugs*

http://www.power1051fm.com/player/?mid=25104413

• mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    mohamed wrote: »
    I'm from NYC (bk) and them dudes are clowns. If they were any type of "NYC BULLYS" they would have stoled off from the first insults, point blank. At least where I'm they would've but no these dude were just trying get tough towards a comedian. They knew who to try that with. Foh

Folks need to check their history on Onyx. Onyx's reputation in the boroughs precede them. They my not be the toughest ? on the block but they have never been ones to back down from anybody or anything. So that "knew who to try it with," stuff is bs.

Even Envy said he knows them from way back and he never knew Onyx to be on no play ? .

Where? queens? Lol not in BK. There was no need to back down, he was at an interview not in the streets. That's like wanting to fight a comedian because he cracked jokes on you. He lost. I bet any amount of money Charlemagne would've whooped him out

• Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Cthegod asked for that 5 after the interview in a non aggressive and sarcastic tone.

Didnt even say "I wanna shoot the 5 wit u"...said "are we cool, do we have to do 5 mins or sumn"....and when asked for a definitive answer by Sticky "do YOU wanna do the 5 mins?"....*mumbles* with low confidence and with no real answer, no yes, no, no.

I know where I'm from if a ? call u ? and raises his voice at u in an aggressive tone and u tell him u not here for all that...ur known as a herb.

...word.
    mike06 wrote: »

http://www.power1051fm.com/player/?mid=25104413

lol just as I thought, no aggressive content...4 mins of saying nothing...sad,

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My perspective as a woman watching this....

Not impressed by 2 ? having a ? match.

What's striking however... is that a grown man could get that uncomfortable when asked a question about a statement that HE HIMSELF MADE... on camera.

Ya ? and ya word....

Thats all I got...

you can see my ? .....word
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew this was going to happen. Wait until the day after to give him donkey if the day where he can talk like he want to and everybody can clown. Angie throwing shots today but was shook yesterday like some ? was really going to happen. At the end of the day, this is all comedy to me, straight WWE. If Fredro runs up on Charlamagne in the streets, don't be surprised.