Are we going to see more of this from Jesus Shuttlesworth in this NBA Finals?

Options
2»

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    like i said, dudes say this ant that about kobe, sayin he never locked anyone down, but it just goes to show you how much basketball they dont watch

not sayin he aint never locked anyone down, but i doubt ray ray is one of them people, kobe may be the best but ray ray aint no ? to sleep on at all...and id be shocked and appaled if he can fully stop ray allen this year...u overratin that bruh defense, aint like he 05 artestin ? out there...

jesus gon be droppin all kinda buckets..
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jesus is the only person I fear on Boston. That ? can smooth drop 35 no prob if he get his groove poppin. Artest gon be all up in Pierce's ass. He gon have to ask permission to take a ?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    We got this..... we have a lot of big men this year. ? Bynum may not make out alive.
  • cleanraesable
    cleanraesable Members Posts: 210
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jesus is the only person I fear on Boston. That ? can smooth drop 35 no prob if he get his groove poppin. Artest gon be all up in Pierce's ass. He gon have to ask permission to take a ?

Your a funny dude. But Artest is going to have to ask permission to take a ? too cause the Boston defense is going to be stifling!
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

c/s.... ray the only Celtic that scares me
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Lakers only lost to the Celtics by one WIHTOUT Kobe. I think we got this. Jesus or No Jesus.

And they only won by one with Kobe...
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Ask Gilbert Arenas about Kobe's defense.

After he gave Kobe 60 right?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Your a funny dude. But Artest is going to have to ask permission to take a ? too cause the Boston defense is going to be stifling!

Artest hasn't been doing that well anyway, and you know Pierce doesn't do well against strong/physical defenders
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    c/s.... ray the only Celtic that scares me

i've seen kobe shut ray down while ray was on the sonics so if rons on paul im not worried
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ray Allen is one of my favorite players to watch. He has one of the wettest jumper in the history of mankind but he can also break you down and take it to the hole and dunk on your ass.

Lakes gonna win though.
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fucc boston as a city and as a muthafuccin team
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

nh at this whole statement....
  • Iranian Loo VII 3D
    Iranian Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 38
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ومحمد الخراء على يسوع في معركة. الحمد لله رب العالمين
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ومحمد الخراء على يسوع في معركة. الحمد لله رب العالمين

real talk here
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    white715 wrote: »
    I think everyone can agree that the regular season means nothing in the playoffs, if it did it would be Lakers vs Cavs. And yll dudes on here funny cats been picking against Boston for the last 3 weeks talking bout how they would lose to the heat or how the cavs would beat tem then how the magic would ? 'em. ? was even talking bout them getting swept, ? is still not giving them respect, I wonder what yall gon say if they win the finals?

ayo...thats where you live son?? (your avi)

if you do, you literally live 10 minutes from my block (or like 2 minutes on that 18bus)
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rondo is da guy lakers should fear...if kobe goes to guard rondo...who will guard ray....so watch out for those quick lil evil point guards
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ray is always gonna make a couple of 3's per game
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ayo...thats where you live son?? (your avi)

if you do, you literally live 10 minutes from my block (or like 2 minutes on that 18bus)

Naw man I live about 6 hours west of there. 1520 Sedgwick ave is hallowed ground tho.