Options
    UGK = Legion of Doom

TDE = The Shield
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao aight man.
    please let that b sarcasm

Goldberg is my favorite wrestler but WWF fans hate on his talent cause he's too raw and they don't know what good wrestling is like the south don't know what good music is unless it's dumbed down.

Ludacris = The nature boy Rick Flair
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    lmao aight man.
    please let that b sarcasm

Goldberg is my favorite wrestler but WWF fans hate on his talent cause he's too raw and they don't know what good wrestling is like the south don't know what good music is unless it's dumbed down.

Ludacris = The nature boy Rick Flair

lmao, ? hilarious, its funny that u hate john cena but ur favorite wrestler is twice as limited in the ring. show me the wrestling clinics or "good wrestling" that ? goldberg has put on, show me the evidence that the south dont know about jay, nas, luda, big krit, outkast, etc...and please leave that narrow minded idiotic "north is better than south" elitist ? in the weak ass reason, bruh. wwe fans hated on goldberg cuz he ? sucked there and was nothing more than the streak in wcw, lol @ wwf fans "hating" good wrestling yet pushing cm punk and daniel bryan to the top and dolph ziggler and cesaro gettin some of the biggest reactions in the midcard despite what them ? writers want
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    ? , I'm from the north and live in the south. The hate is real. The south is full of fake ? that talk mad ? and call NY ? cocky behind their back. I usually laugh at them ? and keep my thoughts to myself. You got a couple of cool cats but some are slow as ? .

Goldberg is a beast and if you think he sucks then yea, we don't have ? to discuss as your favorite wrestler is Daniel Bryan, lol.

Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rock, Goldberg, Bret, Jericho, Michaels >> Bryan.

These new ? suck and its the reason wrestling is not as popular as it used to be.

The south is full of passive aggressive fake ? that pop ? and pretend to be the friendliest ? . The north and west is full of cocky ? that think where they're from is an indicator of how G they are. Both full of corny ? but if i had a choice. I'd say a real ? that pops off is cooler than a fake ? that's fake as ? .

I love all areas so this ain't a north vs south statement. It's just the truth of how ? are.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ? , I'm from the north and live in the south. The hate is real. The south is full of fake ? that talk mad ? and call NY ? cocky behind their back. I usually laugh at them ? and keep my thoughts to myself. You got a couple of cool cats but some are slow as ? .

i call ? ? , south ? dont be thinkin bout up north fellas until they pop ? , and it mainly be ny "yo sun" ? , no reason for south ? to talk down on the whole north as more than likely they got relatives up north, at least from chicago or some ? like that, and there are slow people all over the map, stop showing ur self to be one of them.
    Goldberg is a beast and if you think he sucks then yea, we don't have ? to discuss as your favorite wrestler is Daniel Bryan, lol.

ladies and gentlemen of ottb, i submit to you the most outlandish statement in this subforum in 2014. lets pretend daniel bryan is my favorite wrestler, now goldberg is a beast in the sense of being a physical and dominant monster during the streak but u gon sit here and act like daniel bryan cant wrestle 25 circles around ? goldberg? ? washed up kane out here puttin on better matches than goldberg did his last few years, u mock someone who likes daniel bryan and u bring up, not chris benoit, not aj styles, not austin aries. GOLDBERG. but YOU tellin me we dont have ? to discuss!

1239868_o.gif

Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rock, Bret, Jericho, Michaels >> Bryan. These new ? suck and its the reason wrestling is not as popular as it used to be.

as overall characters hell yea they >> bryan, and they all can/could hang with him, i think only bret is technically as nice in ring as him tho, but clearly ur the type of casual fan who cares about if the wrestler is a larger than life character(brock and goldberg) and could give a ? if they could still actually wrestle or not, which is actually funny seein as u been advocating so hard for tna on here, anyone on here can see that both companies are filled with TALENT, these new ? (bryan, cesaro, ziggler, sandow, cody rhodes, austin aries, american wolves, kenny king, etc, etc) dont suck, they may not be used to the best of their abilites or may not be the crossover characters that rock and stone cold were, but they do not suck
    The south is full of passive aggressive fake ? that pop ? and pretend to be the friendliest ? . The north and west is full of cocky ? that think where they're from is an indicator of how G they are. Both full of corny ? but if i had a choice. I'd say a real ? that pops off is cooler than a fake ? that's fake as ? .

I love all areas so this ain't a north vs south statement. It's just the truth of how ? are.

that might be the truth of what YOU have experienced so far in life, but good luck goin thru life thinking bolded buddy.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of the new generation are worthy enough to be in DJFFNY

Man @Black_Samson if they made a new Def Jam Vendetta and put Cena in that ? Id be done... I could just see them doing some ? like that too.. Cena some how sneaking his way in as an unlockable character, using his whole thuganomics gimmick
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Big Pun = Yokozuna
    Nas = Bret Hart
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rock, Goldberg, Bret, Jericho, Michaels >> Bryan.

These new ? suck and its the reason wrestling is not as popular as it used to be.

NY ? dont fit in here bruh, not at all. Every NY ? that has moved to my block has been a ? ? or on some ? /lame ? . So much so that erbody avoids em and ? .

I only met one cool New York ? n that was when I was in college, he put me onto SMACK rap battles but that ? was musty as ? as if he never heard of deodorant.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

i call ? ? , south ? dont be thinkin bout up north fellas until they pop ? , and it mainly be ny "yo sun" ? , no reason for south ? to talk down on the whole north as more than likely they got relatives up north, at least from chicago or some ? like that, and there are slow people all over the map, stop showing ur self to be one of them.

ladies and gentlemen of ottb, i submit to you the most outlandish statement in this subforum in 2014. lets pretend daniel bryan is my favorite wrestler, now goldberg is a beast in the sense of being a physical and dominant monster during the streak but u gon sit here and act like daniel bryan cant wrestle 25 circles around ? goldberg? ? washed up kane out here puttin on better matches than goldberg did his last few years, u mock someone who likes daniel bryan and u bring up, not chris benoit, not aj styles, not austin aries. GOLDBERG. but YOU tellin me we dont have ? to discuss!

1239868_o.gif

Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rock, Bret, Jericho, Michaels >> Bryan. These new ? suck and its the reason wrestling is not as popular as it used to be.

as overall characters hell yea they >> bryan, and they all can/could hang with him, i think only bret is technically as nice in ring as him tho, but clearly ur the type of casual fan who cares about if the wrestler is a larger than life character(brock and goldberg) and could give a ? if they could still actually wrestle or not, which is actually funny seein as u been advocating so hard for tna on here, anyone on here can see that both companies are filled with TALENT, these new ? (bryan, cesaro, ziggler, sandow, cody rhodes, austin aries, american wolves, kenny king, etc, etc) dont suck, they may not be used to the best of their abilites or may not be the crossover characters that rock and stone cold were, but they do not suck

that might be the truth of what YOU have experienced so far in life, but good luck goin thru life thinking bolded buddy.

Breh, your taste in wrestling sucks. I oughta kick you in the nuts. Daniel Bryan is generic compared to Austin Aries, Low Ki, Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    And Goldberg's a terrible wrestler compared to each person u just named, but ur the Goldberg fan and my taste in wrestling sucks, gotcha

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westside Connection - The Shield
    Outkast - The Hardyz
    DMX - Macho Man
    T.I. - Rey Mysterio
    Jay-Z - HHH
    Kanye West - Chris Jericho
    Rick Ross - Big E
    Dogg Pound - New Age Outlawz
    Kendrick Lamar - CM Punk