Israel kills at least 10 aid workers trying to deliver supplies to Palestinians

Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    I'm saying your a slave, ? . LOL. I'm saying you ? are cowards. You ? want to distract from the fact with all that ? -motional ? but the fact remains- YOU ARE UNCLE SAM'S ? . You ? scared of revolution. You cant even stop your own people from victimizing one another in your own neighborhoods. Shut down some dopeboys on your own block Boondock Saints style, then talk to me about some israelis. ? need some kind of distant boogeyman to be mad at cause they too scared to raise up on ? . The Israeli gov't, the dominant party in the Knesset and the Israeli people are 3 different things totally. The fake Ashkenazi Jews are the minority in Israel, yet they ? it up for everybody because they ? with the international bank cartels, which has allowed them to bogard the Parliment a few years back when peace was imminent.. So dont say ? Israel, say ? them, ? . Most Israelis are people of color (non-European) and they are oppressed too, dumb ? . Oppressed by the same international banking cartels that have your ? ? bent over in Amerikkka. All this Israeli/Palestinian conflict ? is theater. The muthafuckas egging it on are in bed with one another and do not represent the focus of the common Israeli or Palestinian. How would you like it if you went overseas and they was like ? Americans and ? you too, youre a liar and a thief, because the CIA and your presidents have been liars and thieves? Well thats how it is overseas. Yeah, a lot of people dont ? with Israel but EVERYBODY hates Americans and they have more bodies than Israel ever will. And they dont understand why blacks continue to live complacently in their land of captivity. So speak up on that, ? . Do something about it.......

But you cant.

All you can do is talk, type,pay taxes and let your life and death be determined by a few rich men in dim-lit rooms.
    repost and I will keep reposting until you answer my questions.

yo what the ? you expect me to do with a neighborhood full of Lil Wayne/Gucci Mane imposters? you think they tryin to hear a single ? thing Im sayin bout that? Dont you get it you ? ? ? the nation is asleep especially the hood but your ? ass wouldnt know nothin about that because you sit inside all day sayin stupid ? like this. 2nd, Im not even black so you look like an idiot callin me a ? . and 3rd, what the ? you want me to do? go to jail for tax evasion? you think I want to pay taxes? do you think I would if I didnt have to? eat a ? my dude.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yo what the ? you expect me to do with a neighborhood full of Lil Wayne/Gucci Mane imposters? you think they tryin to hear a single ? thing Im sayin bout that? Dont you get it you ? ? ? the nation is asleep especially the hood but your ? ass wouldnt know nothin about that because you sit inside all day sayin stupid ? like this. 2nd, Im not even black so you look like an idiot callin me a ? . and 3rd, what the ? you want me to do? go to jail for tax evasion? you think I want to pay taxes? do you think I would if I didnt have to? eat a ? my dude.

*LOL..computers are mobile nowadays, so no I dont sit inside all day.

*People in the hood act like that in groups, but one on one you would be surprised. ? the system. Get non-profit status and get paid to talk to the youth in the public school system wherever you at. And if talking dont work, trust that a few dope dealers coming up missing will make a strong message. I know this from experience.

*A ? and a ? is a mindstate. You aint got Rothschild money so youre as good as Black in Amerikkka.

*There are several ways around paying taxes. Its unconstitutional anyway. Research sovereignty.

I could tell you some real game instead of this barbershop philosophizing yall doing but I'll leave it at that since you got to be so truculent about ? .
  • smokelahoma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *LOL..computers are mobile nowadays, so no I dont sit inside all day.

*People in the hood act like that in groups, but one on one you would be surprised. ? the system. Get non-profit status and get paid to talk to the youth in the public school system wherever you at. And if talking dont work, trust that a few dope dealers coming up missing will make a strong message. I know this from experience.

*A ? and a ? is a mindstate. You aint got Rothschild money so youre as good as Black in Amerikkka.

*There are several ways around paying taxes. Its unconstitutional anyway. Research sovereignty.

I could tell you some real game instead of this barbershop philosophizing yall doing but I'll leave it at that since you got to be so truculent about ? .

the more you talk, the more I start to notice that we are actually on the same page. As far as the one on one thing goes I wouldnt be so sure about that but you might be onto somethin. IMO dope dealers arent the main problem (they are a problem dont get me wrong) because most of them are just tryin to live and provide for themselves and family. I think the real problem is deeper than that and alot more complicated. And dog, watch your mouth about dirt you done did. police do have internet access you know? Yeah you have another great point about being good as black. I think there was a point in time where they woke up and seen the potential of an entire nation of slaves. They are discreetly enslaving us. you are damn right taxes are unconstitutional, thats what the entire American Revolution was about. say bruh, hit me up in the PM with those tax evasion techniques.

and one last question, are you from Israel? I get vibes from you that you are or you have spent some time there. and yes you are correct when I say ? Israel, I mean the right-wing government that controls it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    America continues to be the lapdog of Israel.....

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15200395

? the American govt and Israel.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and there we have it. what the ? is this guy sayin anyway?

Judah is just sucking his Jewish masters' ? , nothing he says makes any sense to me. He's a revolutionary but supports apartheid.....go figure.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the more you talk, the more I start to notice that we are actually on the same page. As far as the one on one thing goes I wouldnt be so sure about that but you might be onto somethin. IMO dope dealers arent the main problem (they are a problem dont get me wrong) because most of them are just tryin to live and provide for themselves and family. I think the real problem is deeper than that and alot more complicated. And dog, watch your mouth about dirt you done did. police do have internet access you know? Yeah you have another great point about being good as black. I think there was a point in time where they woke up and seen the potential of an entire nation of slaves. They are discreetly enslaving us. you are damn right taxes are unconstitutional, thats what the entire American Revolution was about. say bruh, hit me up in the PM with those tax evasion techniques.

and one last question, are you from Israel? I get vibes from you that you are or you have spent some time there. and yes you are correct when I say ? Israel, I mean the right-wing government that controls it.
    * Maybe the dope dealers are trying to feed their families, but at the expense of destrying all of their customers families and feeding the prison-industrial complex. I lost a lot of friends to the game so I have zero tolerance for it.

* I'm from Chicago but I moved to israel some time ago. I go back and forth between the US, Israel and West Africa.

Yeah, Israelis are tired of the drama too. Arafat was really trying to get ? right before he died, but Hamas is on that ? so Peres is held up by the nuts between them and pressure in Parliment.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Judah is just sucking his Jewish masters' ? , nothing he says makes any sense to me. He's a revolutionary but supports apartheid.....go figure.

LOL @ this ugly ass ? . Ol' Croc lookin ass ? ...
  • smokelahoma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    * Maybe the dope dealers are trying to feed their families, but at the expense of destrying all of their customers families and feeding the prison-industrial complex. I lost a lot of friends to the game so I have zero tolerance for it.

* I'm from Chicago but I moved to israel some time ago. I go back and forth between the US, Israel and West Africa.

Yeah, Israelis are tired of the drama too. Arafat was really trying to get ? right before he died, but Hamas is on that ? so Peres is held up by the nuts between them and pressure in Parliment.

good point about the Miltary industral complex. That was actually going to be my point on what the bigger problem is. I have lost friends to the game as well but I have also lost friends to legal things such as pills and alcohol. which is another way they keep us enslaved.

Well if Israelis are tired of drama then they need to end the settlements and the blockade ? they got goin over there. Hamas is on that ? yes but Israel is nobody to play innocent and you know it. if not then you are blinded, not much more I can say about it.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good point about the Miltary industral complex. That was actually going to be my point on what the bigger problem is. I have lost friends to the game as well but I have also lost friends to legal things such as pills and alcohol. which is another way they keep us enslaved.

Well if Israelis are tired of drama then they need to end the settlements and the blockade ? they got goin over there. Hamas is on that ? yes but Israel is nobody to play innocent and you know it. if not then you are blinded, not much more I can say about it.

Part fof the disinfo put out there is that the government does nothing. Shin Beit and the IDF stays locking Israelis up for illegal expansion (that which encroaches on occupied property) but they are stretched too thin. Then within those government agencies (like any other worldwide) there are individuals who "let ? slide". there is no international law which bans the expansion of territory except those that partition Palestinian settlements. So do you think the Prime Minister swoops down to check and see if that happens according to mandate or not? No. People are not doing their jobs on the lower levels. On top of that, you have Palestinians who start ? too. Its some Hatfield and McCoy ? for tat ? . Some of the settlers are lawfully expanding under the allowance by international law to provide space for growing families. Some of them are just greedy ? trying to snatch farmland. Thats why i keep saying , you cant just say "Israel' this or that when it boils down to particulars and individuals. The ? a mess and, yeah its some Israelis with blood on their hands, but Hamas ? it up for their own people kicking that Infitada ? off again. Its all stupid to me, enough land for everybody but a few muthafuckas on both side is on some slickness.
  • smokelahoma
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Part fof the disinfo put out there is that the government does nothing. Shin Beit and the IDF stays locking Israelis up for illegal expansion (that which encroaches on occupied property) but they are stretched too thin. Then within those government agencies (like any other worldwide) there are individuals who "let ? slide". there is no international law which bans the expansion of territory except those that partition Palestinian settlements. So do you think the Prime Minister swoops down to check and see if that happens according to mandate or not? No. People are not doing their jobs on the lower levels. On top of that, you have Palestinians who start ? too. Its some Hatfield and McCoy ? for tat ? . Some of the settlers are lawfully expanding under the allowance by international law to provide space for growing families. Some of them are just greedy ? trying to snatch farmland. Thats why i keep saying , you cant just say "Israel' this or that when it boils down to particulars and individuals. The ? a mess and, yeah its some Israelis with blood on their hands, but Hamas ? it up for their own people kicking that Infitada ? off again. Its all stupid to me, enough land for everybody but a few muthafuckas on both side is on some slickness.

I agree 100 percent... oh and I got the PM's 'preciate the knowledge. I knew about some of the stuff you told me about with corporations and all that. Im actually in college for business management, the briefly touched on the tax thing in my book and class but I had to do some personal research as well. Im guessing they dont want everyone to know about that well because they need that money.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    America continues to be the lapdog of Israel.....

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15200395

? the American govt and Israel.....

the american govt fears the jewish lobby(aipac)...
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree 100 percent... oh and I got the PM's 'preciate the knowledge. I knew about some of the stuff you told me about with corporations and all that. Im actually in college for business management, the briefly touched on the tax thing in my book and class but I had to do some personal research as well. Im guessing they dont want everyone to know about that well because they need that money.

Yeah. I took up Business Administration/Accounting long enough to learn their little ? paper games. I learned the rest breaking bread with some of my Moorish brothers. Its crazy how the elite lord over people with paper and that ? is just up for grabs if you know how and what to read. You should check this out as a supplementary study aid http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4264571/The_Corporation_Filmmakers_Official_Download_Edition_-_DIVX
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WTF are you talking about...

This is where you start. "7The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction." Proverbs 1:7
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Let's be real.

If your a Black man and you live in Israel, America, Africa, South America, wherever. Your not running ? . You are getting ran. If all our people aren't free then there is no need to chest thump. If you have to seek permission for anything-you aint running ? . If you ask to be recognized-you aint running ? . If you picket and protest-you ain't running ? . If you spending someone elses currency-You ain't running ? . If you can't supply your total needs and you have to buy your raw materials and goods from someone else-you aint running ? .

There is no sovereign independent group of Black people on the planet. Sure some of us are more autonomous than others but the reality is if you live in any of these places. You are under the temporal, economical and physical authority of someone else.

Judah and Kingblaze made similar points about the populaces in the respective countries not being in agreement with policies set forth in their name. However most aren't incline to do anything about it, which is complicity,in some respect. My personal opinion is "Israel" and America are not going to change. The best we can do is try not to get caught up in the political and spiritual wickedness that is taking both down. Stop gang banging and arguing over people who could care less about you, Whether they be Arab, Israeli, or European. There will be a remnant who will be committed to not following madness.

Change is coming if you can't see that, then you lost.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Let's be real.

If your a Black man and you live in Israel, America, Africa, South America, wherever. Your not running ? . You are getting ran. If all our people aren't free then there is no need to chest thump. If you have to seek permission for anything-you aint running ? . If you ask to be recognized-you aint running ? . If you picket and protest-you ain't running ? . If you spending someone elses currency-You ain't running ? . If you can't supply your total needs and you have to buy your raw materials and goods from someone else-you aint running ? .

There is no sovereign independent group of Black people on the planet. Sure some of us are more autonomous than others but the reality is if you live in any of these places. You are under the temporal, economical and physical authority of someone else.

Judah and Kingblaze made similar points about the populaces in the respective countries not being in agreement with policies set forth in their name. However most aren't incline to do anything about it, which is complicity,in some respect. My personal opinion is "Israel" and America are not going to change. The best we can do is try not to get caught up in the political and spiritual wickedness that is taking both down. Stop gang banging and arguing over people who could care less about you, Whether they be Arab, Israeli, or European. There will be a remnant who will be committed to not following madness.

Good post. IMO, currency wont be an issue pretty soon. Seems like modern concepts of economics is going to be extinct. Thats why i mentioned control of resources waaay earlier. IMO, the freeing up of Africa's resources is paramount. Its going to boil down to being able to produce your own food, clothing and shelter. You bring up points that open up another bag entirely, which I am not averse to but which is automatically blocked from most folks on here's understanding. That righteous remnants amongst all people are the real "chosen" people- simply because they choose right. Right now its a few of a few who corrupt ? , fewer still who will stand against it and everybody else is complacent.

So to expand your point, nobody really runs ? anyway. There are forces that govern existence. I call it YHWH but you can call it what you want. The point is that humans must accept a relationship of stewardship to the creation (which includes one another) and relinquish the egotistical and illusory notion of ownership. I bet the dinosaurs thought they ran ? too.

Cant really say if any whole "groups" of people care about me or not- I dont know them all. But i do know individuals and communities amongst all the groups you listed and there is mutual care in that whole cipher.

Relating back to the thread subject (loosely?) my 2 cents would be clarified as this....There are no victims in the conflict yet everybody is a victim. The only sides are right and wrong and you got a whole bunch of ? trying to make wrong right and right wrong. ? wont stop in Israel until everybody realizes that none of that land is theirs- it is the Creator's. But humans are hard-headed so the blood must pour until we get tired of it and admit that none of us really know what the ? were doing utilizing a 2 dimensional understanding.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL @ this ugly ass ? . Ol' Croc lookin ass ? ...

So says the fake Jew ? whose too scared to post his ugly ass picture up, lmao.....I got my pic up, which shows I have nothing to be ashamed of, I wonder why you're too scared to post your own pic up. Haha.....don't even post it, I don't want to go blind.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the american govt fears the jewish lobby(aipac)...

Why do you think so? It's really puzzling, considering America's close relationship with Israel and its blind tolerance for everything Israel does (usually) is one of the main reasons Al Qaeda hates the USA so much. The world sees this clearly, yet America seems joined at the hip with Israel, not realizing the negative Israel does can be directly attached to its close military and financial ties with the USA.

I wonder why politicians always ignore this fact, aside from Cynthia Mckinney and others.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So says the fake Jew ? whose too scared to post his ugly ass picture up, lmao.....I got my pic up, which shows I have nothing to be ashamed of, I wonder why you're too scared to post your own pic up. Haha.....don't even post it, I don't want to go blind.

C'mon son. C'mon....You know you look like Croc, ? . You know that ? was funny.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Let's be real.

I feel what you're saying, and in most aspects you're right, but as MLK said, an injustice anywhere is an injustice EVERYWHERE. It's hard for me to not speak up about an injustice going on somewhere, whether it makes a difference in the long run or not. Either way, I'm going to live my life, but people should ALWAYS speak out when an injustice is going on. It is mostly because of people speaking out that apartheid in South Africa eventually ended....same with the Civil Rights struggle. Too bad the Arab world doesn't have any true leaders like MLK or Mandela, if they did, they wouldn't be getting embarassed day in and day out all the time.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    C'mon son. C'mon....You know you look like Croc, ? . You know that ? was funny.

You seem to be the only one laughing.....if you the only one laughing at your own joke, it just goes to show how unfunny your joke was. Now you gonna post up that hideous picture of yourself or not? It's ok, you can leave your avy pictureless again once we get over the shock of your nasty, cumbucket face.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You seem to be the only one laughing.....if you the only one laughing at your own joke, it just goes to show how unfunny your joke was. Now you gonna post up that hideous picture of yourself or not? It's ok, you can leave your avy pictureless again once we get over the shock of your nasty, cumbucket face.

Are you ? or something? never had a ? beg me for a pic before and to be honest its quite awkward. Funny how you avoid all the real ? that I post to talk ? . Shows your superficial understanding.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Are you ? or something? never had a ? beg me for a pic before and to be honest its quite awkward. Funny how you avoid all the real ? that I post to talk ? . Shows your superficial understanding.

And you're still scared to post up your pic, LMAO......keep talking ugly man, I ain't mad at ya. You probably look like the elephant man in person, so you're better off hiding anyway.

And as far as what you're saying in this thread, I've already said several times how I speak up against ALL injustices worldwide, including those made by the American govt. What kind of fake ass revolutionary are you anyway? You know damn well the Israeli government supports the building of settlements on Palestinian land, as well as the illegal blockade of the Paletinian people that is slowly starving 1.5 million people everyday.Do I have to add more? Cuz you seem real ignorant of reality.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And you're still scared to post up your pic, LMAO......keep talking ugly man, I ain't mad at ya. You probably look like the elephant man in person, so you're better off hiding anyway.

And as far as what you're saying in this thread, I've already said several times how I speak up against ALL injustices worldwide, including those made by the American govt. What kind of fake ass revolutionary are you anyway? You know damn well the Israeli government supports the building of settlements on Palestinian land, as well as the illegal blockade of the Paletinian people that is slowly starving 1.5 million people everyday.Do I have to add more? Cuz you seem real ignorant of reality.

No. I know damn well that you speaking a load of false premises...You aint been there so how the ? do you KNOW what youre talking about? If you read my posts rather than skim through them you will see that i give an experiential and balanced view. Your generalities show your laziness and lack of world travel.

How long have propaganda forces in the Arab world reported that the Palestinians are starving? They should all be dead now by their reports.

Also, the premise that it is "palestinian" or "israeli" land at all is a false premise in and of itself, which I have also addressed and you have also ignored. The reality of it is a bit more complicated than that.

What kind of revolutionary am I, you ask? A revolutionary who doesn't believe ? till i see it for myself. I dont let mainstream or alternative media shape my perception of fact.

Your opinion is not reality. Point blank, if yo haven't been on the frontlines then you are just spouting assumptions.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No. I know damn well that you speaking a load of false premises...You aint been there so how the ? do you KNOW what youre talking about? If you read my posts rather than skim through them you will see that i give an experiential and balanced view. Your generalities show your laziness and lack of world travel.

How long have propaganda forces in the Arab world reported that the Palestinians are starving? They should all be dead now by their reports.

Also, the premise that it is "palestinian" or "israeli" land at all is a false premise in and of itself, which I have also addressed and you have also ignored. The reality of it is a bit more complicated than that.

What kind of revolutionary am I, you ask? A revolutionary who doesn't believe ? till i see it for myself. I dont let mainstream or alternative media shape my perception of fact.

Your opinion is not reality. Point blank, if yo haven't been on the frontlines then you are just spouting assumptions.

If I'm so wrong, why does the UNITED NATIONS have so many condemnations against Israel? I'm sure the people at the UN are much more well travelled than I am. There's no excuse for stealing land, the UN condemns the occupation Israel has over the Palestinian people. Why do you think that is?
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just a small sample of the kind of evil Israel unleashes to the Palestinian people on a DAILY basis......no wonder Israel is so hated by most of the world.....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/article394547.ece

TO DEFEND Israel today is to be either callous or wilfully ignorant. Had Julie Burchill bothered during her visit there to cross the few miles from Israel to Gaza or the West Bank, she would have seen such human suffering as to disturb even her frenetic adulation of Israel. She might have seen the daily lot of nearly three million Palestinians as they battle with army checkpoints, curfews, random shootings, arbitrary arrests and air raids. She might have found that the “superJews” she so admires humiliate and oppress Palestinians at a whim: last year, at the Nablus checkpoint, a middle-aged man was made to strip, get down on all fours and bark like a dog before he could enter his city. Women in labour routinely wait at checkpoints until some give birth there and see their babies die.
    Those that survive live a blighted childhood. Since September 2000, Israel has killed more than 660 Palestinian children and wounded 9,000 — such as little Iman, sprayed with bullets when walking to school in Rafah last month, even after she died. Thousands of children are traumatised by the daily horrors they witness. For a Palestinian child, life under Israeli occupation means turning 15 and seeing the army come to arrest you if you are male, or seeing your friends bleed to death because no ambulance is allowed to rescue them.

It is difficult to convey the scale and effect of Israel’s abuses of Palestinian lives through statistics alone. But these are horrifying enough: since 2000, nearly 4,000 Palestinians killed, and 30,000 injured; 400 were assas-sinated; and 25,000 homes were demolished. In addition, hundreds of acres of farmland were destroyed. No state on earth, except Israel, could get away with these atrocities, now routinely justified as “defence” against Palestinian “ terrorism”.