• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If im Wiggins i aint even mad..

go on and get your wings.. instead of being stifled and marginalized
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Van Gundy just adding former Heat players to the organization, also added Malik Allen (Heat fans SHOULD remember this name) to the coaching staff.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the Bulls vs Knicks match ups looking like these last couple years? Let's talk about your team instead of you dickridin the cavs.

Nahmean? Money aggy as fucc cuz the bulls lookin like a title team while his squad hopes to be a 8 seed.Life is Good

i4pf2w.jpg

Wow. You in rare form dodging the point like

3961092-matrix-smith-dodging-bullets-o.gif
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Van Gundy just adding former Heat players to the organization, also added Malik Allen (Heat fans SHOULD remember this name) to the coaching staff.

Damn I thought Tim had a job with The Heat
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    south4life wrote: »

Damn I thought Tim had a job with The Heat

He does.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These caramelized onions are gonna be GOAT
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    What's the Bulls vs Knicks match ups looking like these last couple years? Let's talk about your team instead of you dickridin the cavs.

Nahmean? Money aggy as fucc cuz the bulls lookin like a title team while his squad hopes to be a 8 seed.Life is Good

i4pf2w.jpg

I made my point already + roles changing,less fga's and other variables factor in to who will outscore who in the future love cannot defend gasol on the block period,there's no need to go on and on for pages arguing with a non cavs fan.It must suck having to dickride other squads in the same conference your team plays in cuz your squad is trash and irrelevant to championship conversations.At least you can wait for 'phil da gawd' to trade up for another 2nd round pick or make another irrelevant transaction for your thirsty fanbase to get hyped about

Duke was dickridin the nets in the '13 playoffs too you see how that worked out
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone give me Love's and Kyrie's stats in the playoffs so I can see how they matchup against the Bulls
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Watch oden get some ? like 500 hours of community service,a 362.00 fine and have suspended probation for punchin a chick dead in the face while a regular dude would get at least 3-6 months in jail.This dude 7 foot 250+ pounds stealin off chicks and nothin significant will happen
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna hear about no ? Bulls front court when ? just got SmackedDaFuckUp by Gortat & no first name Nene

...uhhh Nene is his first name
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i4pf2w.jpg

I made my point already + roles changing,less fga's and other variables factor in to who will outscore who in the future love cannot defend gasol on the block period,there's no need to go on and on for pages arguing with a non cavs fan.It must suck having to dickride other squads in the same conference your team plays in cuz your squad is trash and irrelevant to championship conversations.At least you can wait for 'phil da gawd' to trade up for another 2nd round pick or make another irrelevant transaction for your thirsty fanbase to get hyped about

Duke was dickridin the nets in the '13 playoffs too you see how that worked out

So ? can't discuss other teams now?

I dickride the Cavs of all teams? I don't say ? to you when you do your annual clipper slobbing.

And you a Cubs fan, breh. If anyone should know better than to pop that you need championships to engage in conversation ? it should be you. Stop it.

You ? acted like me saying Cavs vs Bulls front court was closer than it seems was blasphemous.

I then presented several facts & asked you all an A, B & C question.

Not one person has answered those A, B & C questions yet.

And yet again you're trying to imply that 2014 Gasol is better than Love without explicitly stating.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    And yo

140302052638338216.jpg

who gave yall creative license to keep talkin about Taj Gibson like he's about to be a breakout star. The ngga is almost 30. Came into the league at 24. He is and wil be what he is: a back up power forward. He's not turnin up. Stop that.

Since when do you have to have 12 stars on your team to win a championship? Who is even saying he's a star? What I can say is on one side where Kevin Love is poor Taj Gibson is elite, and when the games actually matter and Taj is covering Love your not going to see those stats your so infatuated with
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EVERY team in da east improved except for da sixers, nd im just sittin back in disgust cuz we have 18 players on our squad, 9 of em being guards when our owner promised us "fireworks" dis off-season, now i gotta enjoy evan Turner nd avery Bradley throwin up contested midrange jumpers smh dis year gonna be so struggletastic
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    *One side of the ball
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kinda feel sorry for Wiggins, he had to go through this whole process with a team that didn't want him from the lottery. Cavs wanted Embiid, if he didn't get hurt he would of been the pick. And since the draft he was gonna be traded at some point. Bron didn't even wanna talk to dude, and he found out he was getting traded by a reporter today.
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Feelings are strong in this ? .
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    EVERY team in da east improved except for da sixers, nd im just sittin back in disgust cuz we have 18 players on our squad, 9 of em being guards when our owner promised us "fireworks" dis off-season, now i gotta enjoy evan Turner nd avery Bradley throwin up contested midrange jumpers smh dis year gonna be so struggletastic

We'll be straight, I want to wait to see if anymore moves will be made before I comment on the squad but there's a lot more to look forward too this year than last, you can look at it like we have a cluster ? in the backcourt or you can look at it like we have a talented as ? backcourt, it's our frontcourt I'm more worried about, if Sully can hdndle more minutes and KO makes huge strides like I think he will...i won't say it but we'll be straight
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

Kinda feel sorry for Wiggins, he had to go through this whole process with a team that didn't want him from the lottery. Cavs wanted Embiid, if he didn't get hurt he would of been the pick. And since the draft he was gonna be traded at some point. Bron didn't even wanna talk to dude, and he found out he was getting traded by a reporter today.

don't feel sorry for him

he's young, rich, #1 overall pick, wit hella potential

the only bad things are that he doesn't get to play wit and learn from the best player in the league and he doesn't get to play wit a contender from day 1
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least Wiggins gonna play on a team he can grow a lot quicker with...? feeling bad for him. His coach is Ass juice though
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    I don't wanna hear about no ? Bulls front court when ? just got SmackedDaFuckUp by Gortat & no first name Nene

...uhhh Nene is his first name

Yeah, and his last name was hilario...

No. That wasn't a typo. I wasn't trying to type "hilarious."
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Billups met with The Cavs, Gawd Damn Cleveland trying to get everybody

Cleveland is going to be such a good regular season team I can't wait

That frontline is suspect and that's with love.You got the bulls winnin the east?

Well yea they arent 6 deep at the 4 and 5 like the Bulls

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Aint that many minutes to go around. Yall gon have problems w/ that. Cleveland-

Varajao/Haywood
    Love/Thompson

Bron/Marion (small ball 4)

Only question is Haywood, havent seen him play in a minute. If he is what he used to be thats all they need from him. Most nights they'll play mostly w/ Love at the 5 and Thompson or Bron at the 4. Ngga they good.

So explain the difference between clevelands frontcourt and

Noah/Taj
    Gasol/Taj/Mirotic

Lol @ the bolded that interior defense will be worst than miamis was.You think you know but have no idea what you be talkin about.You're just enamored wit big names like all casual fans are

Well first off the frontcourt includes the 3. And cleveland has that guy. That means "Mcbuckets", who cant play the 4 b/c yall are so deep, will get the 'come sit next to me' treatment vs Cleveland

But lets say if you mean to say the 4/5.

The interior defense, NOT REBOUNDING (there's a difference) may be a problem. Ok, and? Who's out there to capitalize on that? For yall, Gasol somewhat, but Varajao is more than a competent defender. And its not like Gasol is turnin the clock back and goin off. And as far as drives to the bucket, DRose the only guy yall have to do that!

That leaves Noah and Gibson in the post. Umm, ok, since when did they become world beaters on offense. Joel Anthony, Chris Bosh, and Haslem locked them up in 2012 playoffs. Dont make me post them playoff stats for Noah like i did before. Aint nobody worried about Noah and Gibson scoring. Its the rebounding, there's a difference. And Love (12rpg), Varajao (10rpg in 28mpg), and Thompson (9rpg in 31mpg) all board up.

Bulls will not be out rebounded they've been a top 10 rebounding team for the last 4-5 years.Mcbuckets will play the 3 and Jimmy butler will defend lebron.Mcbuckets will defend the mike millers,james jones or tristan thompson he can be hidden on defense so he won't be sitting anywhere.Taj gibson averaged 18 ppg in the playoffs last year including a 32 point game you continue to expose yourself.Pau will eat vs anyone they put on him.Noah has never been a threat offensively in his career he can defend,rebound and pass the ball his intangibles/hustle and ability to defend multiple front court positions is what he does.I didn't even mention the euro

Butttt the Cavs starting 2 guard is Dion Waiters. Soooo Doug McDermott is gonna guard Dion Waiters? Then if he guards the 4, yall have old school 4's so they're gonna be guarding 3's??. Seems like that cross match will ? yall...all just to hide a rookie's defensive woes? Thibs has a track record of being that understanding? Didnt yall ride ? outta town for fukin ? up on D? Huh?

"Nikola's game will translate extremely well because he has inside-outside capability," Blatt said. "He has the size to take advantage of mismatches if he does play as a power forward. He has the speed to dribble around guys. He's a legitimate rebounder and has physical size and presence. He's a very, very tough kid.
    "He was a matchup nightmare
    in Europe. That will be interesting to see, how Tom Thibodeau decides to play him. I can't speak to that piece. But physically and athletically and skills-wise, he can swing between positions and take advantage of mismatches."

6mSMb1q.gif

I seen the tape. Over HERE, in Americaaaa, we speaka the english, and that man is not playin the 3. Get some rest.

I doubt waiters starts cavs need spacing he's an average shooter if he did snell would most likely start and mcbuckets would come off the bench.I was saying mcbuckets can defend the weaker players like korver use too thibs has defensive system that has been proven to be effective one bad defender won't change nothin.Hilarious how you dismiss what the cavs head coach says about a player he's actually coached against and how his skills can translate to the nba.
This discussion has been closed.