The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gonna say, getting bounced in the 1st round isn't actually deserving of any special treatment, and i was born&raised a Bulls fan.

But the Knicks get a run so ? it, let's show the Lakers how we get down in the Chi for old times sake

DvjOPj3.gif
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    No Spurs on Christmas eh?

Seems like we know 4/5 matchups

Wiz @‌ Knicks
    Cavs @‌ Heat
    Lakers @‌ Bulls
    Warriors @‌ Clippers

Just waiting on that last one.

Bucks @ Jazz
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I would have loved to see Bulls vs OKC on Christmas. Healthy Rose vs Russ would be trill. I'm sure when they release the schedule that game will be televised at least once
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Wiz @‌ Knicks
    Cavs @‌ Heat
    Lakers @‌ Bulls
    Warriors @‌ Clippers

Thunder vs rockets???

Who wanna see that? Think I wanna see us score 85 in the first half and 10 in the 2nd? And Durant drop 60 on us?

It's a new year bruh. Ariza and Papanikolaou ain't bout to let that happen lmao. I'd rather see Houston vs Dallas and someone else against Chicago. Get LA the ? outta here
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    What if Chalmers drop 40 on Kyries head on Christmas

? he might...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wiz @‌ Knicks
    Cavs @‌ Heat
    Lakers @‌ Bulls
    Warriors @‌ Clippers

Thunder vs rockets???

Who wanna see that? Think I wanna see us score 85 in the first half and 10 in the 2nd? And Durant drop 60 on us?

It's a new year bruh. Ariza and Papanikolaou ain't bout to let that happen lmao. I'd rather see Houston vs Dallas and someone else against Chicago. Get LA the ? outta here

My guess is Thunder vs Spurs. Dead @ Ariza and Papnikolaou. I seen some of dude highlights I'm tryna see how his game gon translate. Probably just a 3's and defense kinda guy.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    From no games nationally last season to playing on Christmas Day. Wizards on the come up. That playoff run plus the "Will Durant come home" a lot of eyes will be on the Wizards this season. Hope they don't fold under the pressure
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wiz @‌ Knicks
    Cavs @‌ Heat
    Lakers @‌ Bulls
    Warriors @‌ Clippers

Bucks @ Jazz

Bucks vs Twolves might be a possibility
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if Chalmers drop 40 on Kyries head on Christmas

lol ?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wiz @‌ Knicks
    Cavs @‌ Heat
    Lakers @‌ Bulls
    Warriors @‌ Clippers

Thunder vs rockets???

My guess is Thunder vs Spurs. Dead @ Ariza and Papnikolaou. I seen some of dude highlights I'm tryna see how his game gon translate. Probably just a 3's and defense kinda guy.

Just off film I think he fits. He just put up 20 against France and Batum had like 6. He can shoot and play d and he's won a lot over there. He'll definitely be better than casspi
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    I hope so. Casspi had a ugly ass shot. Smh Batum only drops points when he plays Parsons.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ...... Who s running the point for the Lakers?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lol nevermind forgot bout Steve Nash
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

So you gon disrespect Lin da Gawd?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Damn forgot bout him too
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ...... Who s running the point for the Lakers?

J Lin ... Aka
    The 2015 starting ASG PG... Asian votes + Lakers votes= Salty boas all in their feels.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 10 Starting Backcourts in the NBA for the 2014-15 Season

http://nosebleedsectionsports.com/top-10-starting-backcourts-in-the-nba-for-the-2014-15-season/
    1. John Wall (19.3 PPG, 8.8 APG, 4.1 RPG) and Bradley Beal (17.1 PPG, 3.3 APG, 3.7 RPG) wall and beal

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT IN DC!!!! Almost as bright as Bradley Beal’s smile… so perfect. Have I mentioned I have a big NBA man crush on the former Gator? I was lucky enough to see him play in person at the McDonald’s All-American game in 2011 and instantly became a fan. The youth of this tandem is almost scary because of how good they already are. Beal, 21, can light it up from anywhere, and I mean anywhere, on the court. Wall compliments him perfectly as arguably the best “drive and kick” point guard in the league. Brad (he lets me call him that) is poised and on his way to becoming the best scoring two guard in the league, and at his current trajectory, he will get there soon. Wall, 23, has the talent and poise to be the top point guard in the NBA. His jump shot is improving every year, and few run an offense better than the Kentucky graduate. Don’t be surprised when he averages 20 points and 10 assists this season. Last year they put Washington on the map, and gave us spectators a little taste of what’s to come. I must say it again, the future is bright in DC. Not only did they beat “The Splash Brothers” on this list, but they also beat them for out for coolest backcourt nickname. The “House of Guards” is ready to become a perennial playoff team and title contender. So there you have it, the top 10 starting backcourts in the NBA for the 2014-2015 season. With every list, there is always some second guessing, and here are some of the duo’s that just missed the cut
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Steve Who
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://nosebleedsectionsports.com/top-10-starting-backcourts-in-the-nba-for-the-2014-15-season/
    1. John Wall (19.3 PPG, 8.8 APG, 4.1 RPG) and Bradley Beal (17.1 PPG, 3.3 APG, 3.7 RPG) wall and beal

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT IN DC!!!! Almost as bright as Bradley Beal’s smile… so perfect. Have I mentioned I have a big NBA man crush on the former Gator? I was lucky enough to see him play in person at the McDonald’s All-American game in 2011 and instantly became a fan. The youth of this tandem is almost scary because of how good they already are. Beal, 21, can light it up from anywhere, and I mean anywhere, on the court. Wall compliments him perfectly as arguably the best “drive and kick” point guard in the league. Brad (he lets me call him that) is poised and on his way to becoming the best scoring two guard in the league, and at his current trajectory, he will get there soon. Wall, 23, has the talent and poise to be the top point guard in the NBA. His jump shot is improving every year, and few run an offense better than the Kentucky graduate. Don’t be surprised when he averages 20 points and 10 assists this season. Last year they put Washington on the map, and gave us spectators a little taste of what’s to come. I must say it again, the future is bright in DC. Not only did they beat “The Splash Brothers” on this list, but they also beat them for out for coolest backcourt nickname. The “House of Guards” is ready to become a perennial playoff team and title contender. So there you have it, the top 10 starting backcourts in the NBA for the 2014-2015 season. With every list, there is always some second guessing, and here are some of the duo’s that just missed the cut

Y'all remember the hype when Brooklyn signed Joe Johnson? Best backcourt in the league... But we're not even on the list

Dr.-Who.gif
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options

Steve Who

Struggle troll, sit down ?

steve-nash-crossover.gif

steve-nash-amazing-assist-o.gif

nash.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    From no games nationally last season to playing on Christmas Day. Wizards on the come up. That playoff run plus the "Will Durant come home" a lot of eyes will be on the Wizards this season. Hope they don't fold under the pressure

2nvfrl2_zps939a4374.gif.html

get this ? ass non credible blog post outta here..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

Im goin w/ GS. Steph is better than Wall and Thompson is a better shooter, taller,and,better on D than Beal

Also during their playoff push they were brought down to earth. Gortat and Nene were best players, and Wall couldnt shoot. If/when he turns that around is the key. And Beal has to turn the corner of being just a shooter

Imo

1)Gs
    2)Wiz
    3 Dragic and Bledsoe
    4) Kemba and Lance
    5) Lowery and Derozan

Kemba and Lance will turn heads
This discussion has been closed.