Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Media have been told to leave Ferguson, they don't want them see what they got planned.

They want to murder and say it's self defense
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacjason wrote: »
    i think we all can agree that standing up to the government/? police force would be good and help lead to bidness being handled, im still not sure how the places and items that were looted fall under that category and how thats justified as more than rioting just to be rioting and people being nothing more than opportunists, but so be it, its done with now. i hope in memory of mike brown no more wasted movements are made, and the fight continues and brings progress

You missed the part where 12 cop cars were damaged, a helicopter, and two cops were injured. Is that looting?

nah its not, I'm glad that happened, I wish it was more, its unfortunate the looting overshadows it

Ya'll acting like they can't/won't just buy more cars/helicopters and their won't be repercussions for the injuries. That's not the way to go. The resources and organization of that police force will outlast the resistance

It is the way it goes actually. They cant ? ALL them ? . They dont even have the man power to try.

And NO the resources WONT outlast the resistance. Where do you idiots get this ? ? Crackers got you ? heads SO ? up.

It took the city of Los ANgeles YEARS to recover from the L.A. Riots. So a city like St. Louis cant just pull money out their ass and create a Gustapo to ? blacks out of revenge.

? is your ? ass smoking right now?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well anonymous has issued a threat to ferguson police to post what is policy in this type of situation or they hacking everything.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think we all can agree that standing up to the government/? police force would be good and help lead to bidness being handled, im still not sure how the places and items that were looted fall under that category and how thats justified as more than rioting just to be rioting and people being nothing more than opportunists, but so be it, its done with now. i hope in memory of mike brown no more wasted movements are made, and the fight continues and brings progress

You missed the part where 12 cop cars were damaged, a helicopter, and two cops were injured. Is that looting?

nah its not, I'm glad that happened, I wish it was more, its unfortunate the looting overshadows it

Ya'll acting like they can't/won't just buy more cars/helicopters and their won't be repercussions for the injuries. That's not the way to go. The resources and organization of that police force will outlast the resistance

I feel u, I think it would have been more efficient in letting them know people won't keep taking ? than the actions that have been reported all over social media tho
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pregnant woman slammed to the ground after she told police she can't lay on her stomach because she is pregnant
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Blacjason
    Blacjason Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

It is the way it goes actually. They cant ? ALL them ? . They dont even have the man power to try.

And NO the resources WONT outlast the resistance. Where do you idiots get this ? ? Crackers got you ? heads SO ? up.

It took the city of Los ANgeles YEARS to recover from the L.A. Riots. So a city like St. Louis cant just pull money out their ass and create a Gustapo to ? blacks out of revenge.

You willing to bet your life and the lives of anyone else who follows your advice on that? And I mean you would have to be absolutely sure. You know for a fact what kind of resources they have in Ferguson? You have a friend in the department? Bullets are cheap and I'm willing to bet they won't have to ? everybody for the resistance (if we can even call it that) to die down. That ? you are talking is dangerous and is going to get someone killed.

And PLEASE stop bringing up the L.A. Guess who had to live in a ? up city that people were/still ARE getting killed in? You act like that ? was cure all for police violence gtfoh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Pregnant woman slammed to the ground after she told police she can't lay on her stomach because she is pregnant

Smh
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? wont last for ever eventually crackers will be overthrone.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Racial profiling of Ferguson's Police Dept.

Buujc6aIYAABuMz.png

What I want are the stats on the whites they have let go just because or because they were friends of their kids and kept it off the books.

• DarcSkies
    edited August 2014
    Options

You willing to bet your life and the lives of anyone else who follows your advice on that? And I mean you would have to be absolutely sure. You know for a fact what kind of resources they have in Ferguson? You have a friend in the department? Bullets are cheap and I'm willing to bet they won't have to ? everybody for the resistance (if we can even call it that) to die down. That ? you are talking is dangerous and is going to get someone killed.

And PLEASE stop bringing up the L.A. Guess who had to live in a ? up city that people were/still ARE getting killed in? You act like that ? was cure all for police violence gtfoh
    ? it's not my advice you hard headed house ? . It's proven history.

I dont know how many times I have to tell you idiots to LOOK.IT.UP.

History shows riots work. Dont just take my ? word for it. LOOK IT THE ? UP. ? .

? idiots think their ? idiotic opinions are worth more than historical fact. ? internet ? .

Reply to me when you've actually looked up what I'm talking about and are ready to stop being the resident house ? . Until then ? . I give a ? about your opinion.

FACTS ONLY. If you're not talking facts then dont address me ? boy. Thanks.

• DarcSkies
    Options
    What I always find funny is that all the ? supporters, Asians and Latinos are no where to be found to support blacks, but always cry when something affects them and ask for support. Same with those middle east people.They all should be protesting the police since this could be them and has been them.Asians always assimilate, but they are not seen as equal and are only tolerated because they are docile.All these ? crying about letting openly ? players into the league and ? marriage -like that ? is a serious issue compared to ? like this- should lend support when they ask for it.Let's throw the animal rights and nature activists in there too, but they don't value (black) human life like they do animals and trees.

They sure are quiet as ? when we are under fire aren't they...
  • Blacjason
    Options

History shows riots work. Dont just take my ? word for it. LOOK IT THE ? UP. ? .

? idiots think their ? idiotic opinions are worth more than historical fact. ? internet ? .

Reply to me when you've actually looked up what I'm talking about and are ready to stop being the resident house ? . Until then ? . I give a ? about your opinion.

I don't have to look the ? up I've studied it. I like how you keep disregarding the economic impact of these riots you keep bringing up.

In the same token that you can say that I need to look it up, I can tell you to look up the FACT that THE ? DOES NOT WORK. Minorities ? up their communities with this misguided ? and they are the ones that have to live in the squalor. It happened in Watts and it happened in LA. That my brother is HISTORICAL FACT. It is documented through oral histories of people who actually had to live and survive in the aftermath.

Has rioting sent a message? Absolutely. But at what cost?

The real fact is you don't know what the ? you are talking about.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give this guy Down poster of the year...... these boys don't hear you tho
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I always find funny is that all the ? supporters, Asians and Latinos are no where to be found to support blacks, but always cry when something affects them and ask for support. Same with those middle east people.They all should be protesting the police since this could be them and has been them.Asians always assimilate, but they are not seen as equal and are only tolerated because they are docile.All these ? crying about letting openly ? players into the league and ? marriage -like that ? is a serious issue compared to ? like this- should lend support when they ask for it.Let's throw the animal rights and nature activists in there too, but they don't value (black) human life like they do animals and trees.

Yet you see ? and coonettes standing at the forefront when one of them is looking for justice. If blacks don't open their minds up and realize what's going on ? will get worse.
  • DarcSkies
    Options

I don't have to look the ? up I've studied it.
    PAUSE!

you dont have to look ? up...BUT YOU STUDIED IT! LMAO!

is there some idiot factory somewhere that churns out YOU's every 5 seconds?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/18/us/los-angeles-riots-fast-facts/
    In the wake of the riots, however, the seeds for improvement were sewn. Community policing was introduced in an effort to build trust between the LAPD and L.A. residents. According to the U.S. Department of Justice’s website, community policing is “a philosophy that promotes … the systematic use of partnerships and problem-solving techniques.”

The 77th Street Division, which stretches from Watts to Inglewood, had 143 homicides in 1992. That figure decreased to 32 in 2011. The area is not the safest place to live in, but the improvement is there. Residents of troubled areas approach LAPD officers for solutions much more often. Altercations that could escalate into violence between police officers and residents are diffused with talk and reason.

^^^ that is an excerpt from a story showing what happened in the community as a result of the riots. And how the riots made police rethink their methods in the community.

Now you go ahead and show me how, "what you STUDIED (LMAO!) shows differently...

DONT WORRY I'LL WAIT...U lyin ? .

BTW I keep calling you a ? . What race are you?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    Options

I don't have to look the ? up I've studied it. I like how you keep disregarding the economic impact of these riots you keep bringing up.

In the same token that you can say that I need to look it up, I can tell you to look up the FACT that THE ? DOES NOT WORK. Minorities ? up their communities with this misguided ? and they are the ones that have to live in the squalor. It happened in Watts and it happened in LA. That my brother is HISTORICAL FACT. It is documented through oral histories of people who actually had to live and survive in the aftermath.

Has rioting sent a message? Absolutely. But at what cost?

The real fact is you don't know what the ? you are talking about.

I actually mentioned the economic impact. ? 's taxes went up. Most blacks were poor at the time and didnt pay too much in taxes. So I could give a ? about a ? losing money from the riots. GOOD. thats the point.

The previous post shows EVIDENCE that riots work. So go ahead click the link. Feel stupid. And ? . Thanks.

Dramatic ass, I grew up in South Central and saw the L.A. Riots with my own eyes. Saw WHITE college kids stealing Apple computers and blacks burning cop cars and ? . Everybody pretty much felt good about what they were doing.

20 years later the LAPD changed their tune and now have a 70 Percent approval rating in the BLack community.

BUT RIOTS DONT WORK? HA!
  • Blacjason
    Options

I don't have to look the ? up I've studied it.
    PAUSE!

you dont have to look ? up...BUT YOU STUDIED IT! LMAO!

is there some idiot factory somewhere that churns out YOU's every 5 seconds?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/18/us/los-angeles-riots-fast-facts/
    In the wake of the riots, however, the seeds for improvement were sewn. Community policing was introduced in an effort to build trust between the LAPD and L.A. residents. According to the U.S. Department of Justice’s website, community policing is “a philosophy that promotes … the systematic use of partnerships and problem-solving techniques.”

The 77th Street Division, which stretches from Watts to Inglewood, had 143 homicides in 1992. That figure decreased to 32 in 2011. The area is not the safest place to live in, but the improvement is there. Residents of troubled areas approach LAPD officers for solutions much more often. Altercations that could escalate into violence between police officers and residents are diffused with talk and reason.

^^^ that is an excerpt from a story showing what happened in the community as a result of the riots. And how the riots made police rethink their methods in the community.

Now you go ahead and show me how, "what you STUDIED (LMAO!) shows differently...

DONT WORRY I'LL WAIT...U lyin ? .

BTW I keep calling you a ? . What race are you?

Right because CNN is a bastion of historical authenticity.

Here's a link, just read the abstract: http://www.jstor.org/stable/41675115

Great homicides decreased 20 YEARS after the riot. How can you unequivicolly attribute that outcome to a single event two decades prior to?

Come to me with real historical analysis of the riots then we can talk. Name call all you want my dude, FACT is your wrong.

I'm black.