biggest lauce a rapper ever took

Options
2»

Comments

• BaaLooN
    BaaLooN Members Posts: 480
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dame dash... he use to be pouring alcohol on ? , now he all conscious about hip hop and where its goin

and nas signing to murder inc.. and then shaking jay-z hand...
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    white boy plz...da hiphop community took da biggest lost when we decided that itz alrite fa a white redneck klansman like marshall 2 ? on black people rappin & still keep his rap pass after he said he dont like that N!GGER ? ....& now people n hiphop wonder y da kkk runz hiphop now smh..,.

KKK runs hiphop? You're keeping hip hop relevant by posting on a hip hop site..whats that make you
  • BaaLooN
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BaaLooN wrote: »
    Dame dash... he use to be pouring alcohol on ? , now he all conscious about hip hop and where its goin

and ja rule...
  • L.P. Royal Flush
    L.P. Royal Flush Members Posts: 770
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BaaLooN wrote: »

Nas never signed to Murder Inc.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »
    KKK runs hiphop? You're keeping hip hop relevant by posting on a hip hop site..whats that make you

yess bill da kkk from da D runz hiphop....

^^^ that ? is REAL....feminem took off his kkk robe & cone head clown top & put on his hiphop clothez & start'd rappin & became a N!GGER LOVER & got wit dr ? aka mr NWAidz his WHITE HORSE & now that redneck is outsellin all da N!GGER brown'd eye'd rapperz like da grande dragon of da kkk from D told him...
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the biggest "lauce" a rapper ever took was when gee first called out eminiem or "feminiem" on AHH fourms i mean his career has been horrible since then he hasnt been able to recover. even though im still trying to figure out how eminiem could be in the ? and still hang out with black people wouldnt he be a "****** lover" and be kicked out the ? ? Sorry guys for using too much logic ill try to be more ignorant like gee on my next post.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    the biggest "lauce" a rapper ever took was when gee first called out eminiem or "feminiem" on AHH fourms i mean his career has been horrible since then he hasnt been able to recover. even though im still trying to figure out how eminiem could be in the ? and still hang out with black people wouldnt he be a "****** lover" and be kicked out the ? ? Sorry guys for using too much logic ill try to be more ignorant like gee on my next post.

gtfoh who da fuuuk r u??? i speak nuttin but TRUTH suge predict'd da future wit that skit ? ....
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    some random ny rapper
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Em didn't raise Kim's child.Kim's other kid is named Whitney.Laney is Kim's twin sister's kid.He adopted her.

im gonna quote this just so it can be seen again and not ignored lol
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    gtfoh who da fuuuk r u??? i speak nuttin but TRUTH suge predict'd da future wit that skit ? ....

lol the way you catch feelings about eminiem you should play outfield for the yankees
  • BaaLooN
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nas never signed to Murder Inc.

dam, i though he did, when they had that song, where they was @ the podieum