#CreepSet PRESENTS: QUICK SURVEY..WHO WOULD YOU RATHER F*CK LADY ZEE OR HER MAMA??

Options

Comments

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    Damn zee yo mama ? on you.

tumblr_m1xhunqr9i1r0mvjl.gif........when I see you and mummy at the pub
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    Don't zee mom ? with a Jamaican too
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? LADY ZEE
    lady zee how you go the whole summer without dropping bikini pics??

Matter fact where the bra picture you promised last year?? You starting to let us down lady zee getting married and ?

Did @stew even get anything for all that damn simpin and caping??
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA

Matter fact where the bra picture you promised last year?? You starting to let us down lady zee getting married and ?

Hell nah, Im pickin moms b.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    IM ? LADY ZEE
    Stew wrote: »

How many ? you send lady zee these last 6 months?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA

It was a little deeper than that bruh but it's clear that I got e-pimped
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    IM ? LADY ZEE

It was a little deeper than that bruh but it's clear that I got e-pimped

Word??..Damn so she was plottin and schemin just as much as you was huh.These hoes is ruthless bruh you think its a teddy bear on the other side of that screen but its really a grizzly bear with the biggest ? claws

Im in quite the situation myself and its entirely my fault I accidently made 2 two young beautiful women fall in love with me and ? starting to peek so now imma have to tell one of these females that they are gonna have to live the rest of their days without me and its going to hurt my soul
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? LADY ZEE
    I'm going Zee.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Damn zee yo mama ? on you.

tumblr_m1xhunqr9i1r0mvjl.gif........when I see you and mummy at the pub

I could bomb this thread with pictures, but i just don't care.

I will never compete with my mother. We're both winners :-)

Bomb it with pics then and yes you do have to prove yourself wee mate. And I'm pretty sure I could bag your mother if she likes black men
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which ever of the two has the most melanin.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    Which ever of the two has the most melanin.

if I were forced to choose between the two.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    the milf for the win!! @LadyZee might try and break my shillelagh
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA

Cause that's a man
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    The only way u ? zee is thru the ass thas a man

But his mom is fine

lmao hey aqua what you up too??

Been in the booth lately?
    Nah ? I haven't I just got my CNA certification after years from dealing with my background.. now I'm headed into 6445877 years of school for my RN license lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    I know IMA b just broke as ? irritated and tired ass hell..I'm supposed to start winter but I might spring

I been thinking about marrying one ofthese damn solders so I will have help with the bills but iono I ain't tryna be ? nobody
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    IM ? LADY ZEE
    Dont go that route aqua. Thats a wild as option shiiit more like a hail mary. You just gotta be dedicated. Just picture them fat checks. Getting that perfect spot at the hospital or doctors office and just eating working like 16-20 hours a day.

Im tryna get a house with a pool its to damn hot out here in cali
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    Dont go that route aqua. Thats a wild as option shiiit more like a hail mary. You just gotta be dedicated. Just picture them fat checks. Getting that perfect spot at the hospital or doctors office and just eating working like 16-20 hours a day.

Yes but wit nursing school u have to have damn near perfect attendance and score at least a 94 percent on all test and pass with at least a 3.8 in all classes Washington state is the most difficult state to obtain a nursing license we have rules and laws no other state has so before I even start I need to make sure that I have everything set n stone as far as my bills my kids Annemarie has a lot of ? she does then with her school I help out a lot there.. so its just a lot to take on ya know

But I been paying for past mistakes no been dedicated and hardworking so I'm almost ready.. I will probably wait until acasia is at least 5 so she can tell me any issues that may occure while I'm gone...iono. lol step one is down though the CNA
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    I thought bosses can pay their own bills?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA

Yes but wit nursing school u have to have damn near perfect attendance and score at least a 94 percent on all test and pass with at least a 3.8 in all classes Washington state is the most difficult state to obtain a nursing license we have rules and laws no other state has so before I even start I need to make sure that I have everything set n stone as far as my bills my kids Annemarie has a lot of ? she does then with her school I help out a lot there.. so its just a lot to take on ya know

But I been paying for past mistakes no been dedicated and hardworking so I'm almost ready.. I will probably wait until acasia is at least 5 so she can tell me any issues that may occure while I'm gone...iono. lol step one is down though the CNA

Actually it goes CNA to LPN to RN to NP. So you're actually 2 steps down.

& Assuming you didnt graduate hs, you need to get your GED, then go to community college for 2years to do the pre reqs, then another 2 years to do the required classes for the nursing program such as micro & anatomy, & then you wait a year or 2 till you get accepted into the program. Then another 2 years. Total 8-9 years to get your associates degree as an RN.

Them another 2 to get your bachelors & another 4 to get your masters.

I think its best for you to either stay a CNA or maybe find a bridge program from CNA to LPN. Thats your best bet.

Im about 6 years away from my masters :) cant wait!
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know IMA b just broke as ? irritated and tired ass hell..I'm supposed to start winter but I might spring

I been thinking about marrying one ofthese damn solders so I will have help with the bills but iono I ain't tryna be ? nobody
    I thought bosses can pay their own bills?

@Aquafina..floe

Your response...
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    IM ? HER MAMA
    Khaleesi wrote: »

Actually it goes CNA to LPN to RN to NP. So you're actually 2 steps down.

& Assuming you didnt graduate hs, you need to get your GED, then go to community college for 2years to do the pre reqs, then another 2 years to do the required classes for the nursing program such as micro & anatomy, & then you wait a year or 2 till you get accepted into the program. Then another 2 years. Total 8-9 years to get your associates degree as an RN.

Them another 2 to get your bachelors & another 4 to get your masters.

I think its best for you to either stay a CNA or maybe find a bridge program from CNA to LPN. Thats your best bet.

Im about 6 years away from my masters :) cant wait!

Actually u ? ? why would I go thru the LPN program when I could jump straight thru to the RN program and to be 100 ? I only have a few classes to make up for my prerequisites I been thru college for computer networking already

The run program is only a 4 year program so if I were to start mine this fall I would be accepted into the program fall of 2016 it makes no sense to go thru LPN when rn only requires a CNA with a certain amount of clock hours

But see unlike ur ugly ass u thirsty ? I work full time and have a number of weekly activities I participate in with my oldest daughter and nephews in order to raise my child.... so while I decide on when I will be starting the RN program this BOSS will be working in a HOSPITAL IN 6 MONTHS thanks to the REFERALS OF THE MANY NURSES I KNOW making as much as an active LPN

its not about what u know but WHO you know ..however your dingy ass wouldn't know anything about that sitting at home all day caring for that ugly ass baby looking up proper ways to suck ? since aqua got u feeling sum type of way about it

This ? said 9 years for a nursing degree ? at the most is 6 and if u do the work right and open up our mouth and talk to the right ppl u can get it in 4 to 5