Missouri Police Officer Has a Dance-Off With Neighborhood Kids

Options
zerocool
zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
Krebs broke out his best, well, not so best, dance moves, which included his Octopus Dance, but he proved to be no match for the young kids because he got served!

Krebs took his defeat in stride, but also suggested that he won, but in a different way.

"When I joined the police force I told them I wanted to build rapport with the community because I feel like if we build rapport with them then they are more likely to call us when they need us," Krebs told the station.

Kansas City, Mo., cop is proving that there are officers out there who want to have a positive interaction with those in the community they serve. On Sunday afternoon, ironically a day after Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson, Mo., two Kansas City police officers spotted a group of kids dancing in the street and decided to join in on the fun.

According to KSHB, an Officer Krebs and an Officer Smith offered the kids Jolly Ranchers and a chance at a dance-off. Who can say no to Jolly Ranchers and dancing?

http://youtu.be/r_rCDQfs8So

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    This will show all cops aren't bad. Because I have an aunt that's a cop and a cousin on the other side of the family that's a sheriff. Sometimes it's hard to spot the good ones. Anyway, hats off to the cop for having fun with the kids.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, all cops ain't bad, I can attest to that myself. But at this point, it's better to just assume they all are. It will be safer for you. It sucks that the good ones may get mistreated because of what the bad ones do, but in some way it's also fair because if they were really good they do more to get rid of the bad ones.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those moves

but of course they just dropped this last week with everything happening 4 hrs from Kc
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I hope the cop hit this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EK7SFwh5yn4

With no recovery
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am trying not to enjoy in this clip....i need to stand with my people
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course all cops arent bad but the bad ones seem to never be held accountable and get paid vacations (adminstrative leave with pay) for misconduct
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ this ? . Mike Brown who?
    Show a cracka cop dancing, with lil black kids, now all is good....Now all cops get along with the ? ...

? a good cop. A cop is a cop.
    The same way to them, a ? is a ? .
    Not all black folks are thugs, d boys. There's way many more black folks, that are productive citizens. that dont stop them from treating u like a crimminal, a suspect, always up to no good.
    So ? em, and ? all crackas too .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get this ? ? the ? outta here.

Especially considering the context, this type of ? is irrelevant.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was in Missouri?? Naw I'm not watching this.. This reeks of "hey look at us! We're not like those cops in Ferguson!"
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That video changes nothing.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    That video changes nothing.

Its not suppossed to..... I just posted it b/c we often say ? police ..... there are good doctors and bad doctors....good teachers and bad teacher who will sex your kid
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His heart in the right place but to many bad apples in the bunch
  • Reel864
    Reel864 Members Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Options
    ? him! Gun could have discharged spinning on the ground and ? , goofy cracka. If "good" cops don't stand against the bad ones then there are no good cops
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idc off with his head
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ok.....cuz one jolly fellow likes to dance on duty (which he was probably reprimanded for), we should just forget about the bodies they droppin every week and getting away with.....i mean these guys are breakin, pop lockin, the whole 9....it was all a big misunderstanding
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kc police do this all the time they had another video not too long ago about some cops stopping to play bball with some kids in the street
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn y can't y'all motha fuckas appreciate good peaceful happy ? when it does surface
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Show a cracka cop dancing, with lil black kids, now all is good....Now all cops get along with the ? ...

Not all black folks are thugs, d boys. There's way many more black folks, that are productive citizens. that dont stop them from treating u like a crimminal, a suspect, always up to no good.

i normally try to stay out of these debates...but is this a serious post lol? if so then thats a ridiculous way to think...your justifying them generalizing you by you generalizing them which in turn makes neither of you wrong while you both are probably wrong...
  • Viktor
    Viktor Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
    Options
    nobody on that bruh bruh
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this a thread...get this ? tf outta here.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

i normally try to stay out of these debates...but is this a serious post lol? if so then thats a ridiculous way to think...your justifying them generalizing you by you generalizing them which in turn makes neither of you wrong while you both are probably wrong...

Ummm why wouldn't it be a serious post.You got ? in your blood I can tell.Im not even going to go further, im just go leave it at that i call it like i see it.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Damn y can't y'all motha fuckas appreciate good peaceful happy ? when it does surface

When a wolf cry wolf you still see that wolf teeth.