Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Put on MHP on MSNBC
    I fucc with MHP

I ? wit MHP too. But right now there is nothing NEW to report. They are just filling time and feedin the 24hr cable news monster.
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    For those talking about the rappers, it's not just them, it's all entertainers. The sad thing is there are some of our people who believe we should not expect them to speak up or speak out in situations like this because they are not political figures and are paid to entertain. It's true, but it still shows that they have no backbone to speak of. We are the ones who made them hot and rich because lets face it. White people would not be listening to them if we didn't give it the seal of approval. Now that this has happened, it isn't us who these entertainers seek approval from because they do not believe we are the ones putting money in their pockets anymore.

They can all continue to think that because situations like this tell me who to give my money to and who not to give my money to. You mean to tell me you can promote your project and ask me to buy it, but I cannot ask you or expect you to speak out for me in the face of injustice? They need not be too comfortable because they can just as easily be Mike Brown, Ezell Ford or someone else. They are not so much above us that they cannot show a little support for those who helped them get where they are.

Imagine their was a real life Bane. Just Imagine what he would have done to them and the 1% as he quote " We comes not as conquers but Liberators" "Giving your Country back to you, the people" Next thing you know ? , dragging themmotherfuckas out of their luxury condos, and big ass houses and ? .

They would lose their damn minds. We've seen some people commit suicide at the site of losing their money. Who was the guy who killed himself when the stock crashed and he lost what?? A few million??

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did the black girl that got shot in the head say?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Reports of looting starting back in Ferguson but young people coming together to guard stores and quell it WITHOUT police

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

This is outstanding!

Are these black-owned establishments?

Hope they aint protecting no ? joints. Them ? could burn to toast for all I care.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

Well damn!

Wouldn't expect you to say that

@1CK1S‌

Well look at how they suck our communities dry with those damn restaurants and beauty supplies. Won't hire a damn black person to work in their stores and then follow you around like an animal. I wouldn't give a damn if they burned it to a crisp.

I feel the same way. But the solution is to ice them out. Don't spend any $$$ there. Burning it down could lead to penalties that hinder your forward movement. And in this particular case burning it down takes the focus away from more important matters. People need to be smarter.

Some ppl rage in a cry for help "look at me" manner. Others do so intelligently.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reports of looting starting back in Ferguson but young people coming together to guard stores and quell it WITHOUT police

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

This is outstanding!

Hope they aint protecting no ? joints. Them ? could burn to toast for all I care.

@obnoxiouslyfresh

Well damn!

@1CK1S‌

Well look at how they suck our communities dry with those damn restaurants and beauty supplies. Won't hire a damn black person to work in their stores and then follow you around like an animal. I wouldn't give a damn if they burned it to a crisp.

Mmm!

Was that supposed to be your black woman "ummm hmmmm"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmEvxswn4IY

Nah lmao shout out @bcotton
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

This is outstanding!

@obnoxiouslyfresh

Well damn!

@1CK1S‌

I feel the same way. But the solution is to ice them out. Don't spend any $$$ there. Burning it down could lead to penalties that binder giur forward movement. And in this particular case burning it down takes the focus away from more important matters. People need to be smarter.

Some ppl rage in a cry for help "look at me" manner. Others do so intelligently.

Another view...is should we encapsulate the perspective in Do the Right Thing ... what im sayin is what do any of us know about the relationship dynamic of the owners and the public in this community..is there mere presence enough to illicit such a reaction that ? aint healthy...
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/16/nelly-st-louis-riots-michael-brown-shooting-death-protesters
    Typical ? ? from a ? who live nowhere in the area this type of ? happens in. It's easy for you to give crisis advice when your nowhere near the crisis. Next time a cop executes a unarmed black kid, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, and leaves his body in the middle of the street for hours (with his brain splattered) we'll try to be a little more civilized Nelly. Ain't you same ? who "don't talk to ppl who haven't even graduated highschool". Nice to see you have a little crisis advice for the poor black community now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvHhyZG4Y-01ZcJ-_QCReRix0KT_a89E60-N3hX9FgS1TeaOmOXw

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

This is outstanding!

@obnoxiouslyfresh

Well damn!

@1CK1S‌

I feel the same way. But the solution is to ice them out. Don't spend any $$$ there. Burning it down could lead to penalties that binder giur forward movement. And in this particular case burning it down takes the focus away from more important matters. People need to be smarter.

Another view...is should we encapsulate the perspective in Do the Right Thing ... what im sayin is what do any of us know about the relationship dynamic of the owners and the public in this community..is there mere presence enough to illicit such a reaction that ? aint healthy...

What u mean, what do we know about it? We LIVE here. You ever see them buy something from a ? ? I aint never heard of them mufuckas having an “I appreciate your business, ? ” day in the hood where they hand you a free box of beef fried rice. What I do know is we buy that ? every month to put in our hair and keep it fresh, sending millions of ? children to college while our own kids end up in prison. ? that
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The King of St. Louis finally talked publicly about the shooting death of Michael Brown ... saying the people of Ferguson jumped the gun by protesting too early, contributing to the violence.

Nelly tells TMZ ... "I understand the frustration, but we have to strategize before we overreact ... We don’t get no do-over on sh*t like this, so we have to do it right the first time."

The rapper adds, "Ain’t nothing happen no different that hasn’t been happening ... At the end of the day, we should have waited to strategize first and take all the right steps to organize."

T.I. had similar thoughts, telling us ... "We needed to play chess instead of checkers. We should have waited to see if justice was going to be served first ... We shouldn’t have played our strongest hand first."

Nelly tells us he wants to do something constructive, so he's starting a scholarship fund in Michael Brown's name. Nelly, T.I., Kevin Hart and NBA star Al Jefferson are the first 4 celebs pledging $15,000 a year in college tuition to teens chosen by the Brown family.

The scholarship fund is a nice touch first of all.

Secondly, I don't see anything wrong with what he said or with T.I. co-signing it. In fact, I'll say he's absolutely right with the idea of not having a second chance at this thing so you should do it right.

They are also correct about not allowing this to be an emotional outburst when it can become something much bigger. So we got nation wide marches and demonstrations but what is the ultimate goal?

The problem with emotional outbursts is once the flare up burns out it's over and things go back to normal, ? can't continue like it has been so there needs to be a plan to change the system in that city and all others, rioting, middle fingers and internet memes are cool and all but if nothing changes then what was all this for?
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think about it. this ? walked in a store. took what he wanted. yoked the strore clerk up for getting in his way while he was stealing. then walks down the middle of the street. apparently ? talks a cop. I can stop right there and say this ? got some ? . most ? steal some ? and they hiding out for a day or two. they see the cops and panic and take the ? off. it really makes you wonder what type of ? he was. I hate to say it but those are the characteristics of a seasoned goon.

all i'm saying is his credibility is tainted and so is the credibility of the witnesses who were saying he was nothing but an innocent kid who never caused any trouble. darren wilson on the other hand is a 6 year veteran officer, yall are the ones treating that man like a racist rookie

The problem with the black community is that it is built around victimization. You will never succeed in life by playing a victim. Winners don't make excuses, they just ignore it and win. When you constantly play the victim and tell your children that they are victims, then whenever anything goes wrong, even if it was their own fault, they will blame it on anyone but themselves and never succeed

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DOJ told Ferguson police department to not release the video ......Ferguson released it anyway.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is not impossible for teen to do some dumb ? to the cop..he didnt wana get caught...but shooting him like a dog when his hands up is what over ? ..that video makes him look bad...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teen is like 6'4 300 im 6'4 235 and im big dude
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    DOJ told Ferguson police department to not release the video ......Ferguson released it anyway.

But.. But.. Ferguson Police Chief Wiggum said the media requested the video.. Even though media members interviewed on TV said they did know anything about the robbery.. basically IMO that Ferguson police chief has to go asap...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    nepats wrote: »
    think about it. this ? walked in a store. took what he wanted. yoked the strore clerk up for getting in his way while he was stealing. then walks down the middle of the street. apparently ? talks a cop. I can stop right there and say this ? got some ? . most ? steal some ? and they hiding out for a day or two. they see the cops and panic and take the ? off. it really makes you wonder what type of ? he was. I hate to say it but those are the characteristics of a seasoned goon.

all i'm saying is his credibility is tainted and so is the credibility of the witnesses who were saying he was nothing but an innocent kid who never caused any trouble. darren wilson on the other hand is a 6 year veteran officer, yall are the ones treating that man like a racist rookie

The problem with the black community is that it is built around victimization. You will never succeed in life by playing a victim. Winners don't make excuses, they just ignore it and win. When you constantly play the victim and tell your children that they are victims, then whenever anything goes wrong, even if it was their own fault, they will blame it on anyone but themselves and never succeed

Agree with the bolded. The rest meh.

But, ill say this: If a kid gone steal in broad day light, in a store with witnesses in it, n put hands on the clerk, that kid does not give a ? . 2nd why the ? was he walking down the middle of street? Thats dumb and dangerous. But regardless of all the dumb ? he did prior, once his hands were up the air he did NOT deserve to get shot n killed. N that cop is a ? boy imo and deserves to be in jail.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

More reason the FEDs need to completely take over the case.
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

You sound like your from the burbs, goons have criminal records, goons don't give a f*ck about graduating and most importantly goons are known in the streets. Please I've done far worse ? then that at his age and I'm far from a goon ?

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why didnt DOJ seize the tapes b4 hand?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

a seasoned goon?? He was a naive boy,but also a student,also someone's child,dont label him as one thing. WE ARE ALL MORE THAN JUST ONE THING. One characteristic does not define a human being as a whole.

Problem with society now,they want to label a person then think they know what that person is all about. Thats very small minded. He was executed.period

If THAT COP SUCH A SEASONED VET HE DIDN'T HANDLE it like a veteran should
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

a seasoned goon?? He was a naive boy,but also a student,also someone's child,dont label him as one thing. WE ARE ALL MORE THAN JUST ONE THING. One characteristic does not define a human being as a whole.

Problem with society now,they want to label a person then think they know what that person is all about. Thats very small minded. He was executed.period

If THAT COP SUCH A SEASONED VET HE DIDN'T HANDLE it like a veteran should

I disagree with the bolded.

But you right though.