Have Any Of You DATED/F*CKED Or ALMOST Had The Chance To Date A Celeb?

Options

Comments

• Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    u already made this thread though...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/518752/have-y-all-met-any-celebs-well-known-people-that-were-nice-jerks-to-you-official-celeb-stories/p1

the jacki-o story is in there, but that was not me who told it.....i never met jacki-o

i met christina milian

Was she ?

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she was ready.....but ? was playing box defense
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Yes, I had an actor NFL player trick on me.

? was dumb as ? though.

Sources say football players ? like there's a superbowl ring in it for them.

But....

e7c2ba878523812cc327a7d2504b9d9a.jpg

Bruh he didnt. He would do a couple lines, ? for a few mins and tuck himself in. Like literally pull the covers up to his neck and tuck himself in.

Damn well.. I guess sources got lucky then.;
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I can tell the story of Sleepy Brown from the Dungeon Family. I went to Ceelo's album release party a few years ago.

A friend and I, were walking around, drinking, and meeting people. So, I had walked past Sleepy Brown, he grabbed my arm, and we had chit chatted for a few minutes.

My friend was trying to get my attention, so I had excused myself and went to where she was. I dont remember what she had wanted but I was annoyed for being pull out of a great conversation for no reason.

He saw me again, then we began to talk again, he had introduced me to Ceelo and he asked for my number and twitter.

He shouted me out on twitter and called me the next day.

I ? up for being too shy and quiet.

The only thing that I get from this is that your friend ain't ? .

for every wingman theres the ? chick. man being a female must suck.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

? was dumb as ? though.

just like in that powder room thread you must tell us who he is!

That was NBA, the other one was NFL

wow you know if you played it right you would have been a millionaire's spouse and been living in the lap of luxury.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

? was dumb as ? though.

Sources say football players ? like there's a superbowl ring in it for them.

But....

e7c2ba878523812cc327a7d2504b9d9a.jpg

Bruh he didnt. He would do a couple lines, ? for a few mins and tuck himself in. Like literally pull the covers up to his neck and tuck himself in.

did he also roll over and suck his thumb lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    People really gotta stop referring to females as stallion, unless you got Mr Cee sexual orientation.

A stallions definition is 'An uncastrated adult male horse, especialy one used for breeding'.

oh yeah.. philly what I should have said was "feisty philly" but you know how a brickhouse woman is built and you compare that to a horse the first word that comes to mind is stallion. not too many people use feisty philly nowadays though this aint the old west.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    u already made this thread though...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/518752/have-y-all-met-any-celebs-well-known-people-that-were-nice-jerks-to-you-official-celeb-stories/p1

the jacki-o story is in there, but that was not me who told it.....i never met jacki-o

i met christina milian

I made the ones you met, NOT smashed. There's a distinct difference. ? and just meeting someone saying hi and bye is different.
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    I flirted with scrappy a bit at a gas station but wouldn't say I came close to dating him
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    you have to meet someone in order to ? them

True true, but you know what I meant by this thread lol.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do myspace r&b singers count? lol
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I had a GREAT conversation with Goapele back in the day. That's it.
    And in high school, a chick had a huge crush on me, but I wasn't bout it because she was a few grades
    younger than me and I was on that ? . She was in my drama class. She told me she'd be a Hollywood actress
    one day.

She's a Hollywood actress. Still doing guest appearences/commercials, but, she's there.
    L.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarreGoff wrote: »
    I flirted with scrappy a bit at a gas station but wouldn't say I came close to dating him

You Nasty B

9scrappydoo_rexfeatures_676467c_1.jpg
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Do myspace r&b singers count? lol

Yes
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keez. wrote: »
    Back when I was living in Australia, I was talking to this girl who was a basketball player in High School who I really liked a lot. She was speaking about going to play for UConn which I thought was awesome. Her name was Diana as in Diana Taurasi of the Phoenix Mercury in the WNBA !!! What could have been 8->

Na you good bro cause that ? look like a pterodactyle. Y'all kids would've been getting teased until senior year of highschool
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, an NBA player.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Yes, an NBA player.

Cool
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Fred Hammond tried to ? at the BET Awards rehearsal in 2011. I was there trying to interview artists and he was trying to speak to me on a personal level.

Damn... I used to be in the scene hella hard. lol
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    lol Fred Hammond tried to ? at the BET Awards rehearsal in 2011. I was there trying to interview artists and he was trying to speak to me on a personal level.

You used to do interviews for BET? Serious ? , PM me about the industry. Because I want to kinda get in it.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He look like his ? retracts when he stands up
  • Purr
    Options

Girl, I couldn't and he was/is married. It was weird.

Tyrese is a REAL ? to production, background singers, band and the stage crew. He was crusing people out, while rehearsing his song.

Ugh, thats one artist I do not like.

• GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options

Tyrese is a REAL ? to production, background singers, band and the stage crew. He was crusing people out, while rehearsing his song.

Homie probably had a bad night. Tyrese looks like good people doe, but I never met him so.............drphil1.jpg
  • Purr
    Options

Homie probably had a bad night. Tyrese looks like good people doe, but I never met him so.............

Nooooooooooo nooooooo dont give that ? excuses.

It was 11am and he was an ? .