okay, white girl at work kinda throwing hints she want some D?

Options
whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our new QA(quality assurance) person/gal that transferred from up top been flirting low key with a brother. She come across as cool, but typical white girl ya know, but I think I could get it, or at least could have, early bird get the worm ya know? if I half tried. But there is that thing with not ? where you lay and another brother from a different department trying to throw his bid in on some low key hate ? ....The more I talk to her the more..im getting used to her/accustomed so to speak. She white but she good people first, I dont really want to do her ? and I aint never been into my emotions like that, so that makes it some kind of paradox to me.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so if you don't want her don't hate ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do it, I was in a similar position.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go for it man. Make sure and tell us how it goes
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    Go for it man. Make sure and tell us how it goes

I am, ima try her the next time I see her.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she got a cool personality go for it ,see what it leads to next.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Responses thus far have been pretty indicative of my feelings as well. So I'll just say +1 and exit this ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    lol never read cause there is no pics....PICS ?

a slim white chick with dark/brunette(?) hair I guess bout my height(5"6") with a flat ass, small breast, crooked teeth and a down to earth attitude.

She a winner in my book regardless of skin color. She a plain jane but ya can overlook it because of her personailty. and I aint Denzel myselft,...short, slim/muscular with an even crookeder smile.

aye, props for being honest my ? . These other IC cats would have been like "oh yeah, the ? look like kim Kardashian except badder."
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

I think he's thinking tooooooo much....just ask her...
    ? is putting the ? on a shining pedestal. ...........
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    some of u guys seem to think that if a chick isnt mean to you, she wanna ? .

This. And you're most likely wrong.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @whatevathehell‌

Quality Assurance?

You work in a call center for a bank?

Just asking because I remember that title from a particular company that I worked for in the late 90's.

The QA there would monitor your calls and send the tapes to your manager.

If that's the same thing they do where you work, you might wanna leave that alone.

You might be thinking you can make it work to your advantage, but.....if things go bad....you'll wish you never got mixed up with her.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

I think he's thinking tooooooo much....just ask her...
    ? is putting the ? on a shining pedestal. ...........

I don't even think she want him tbh. Probably just being typical over friendly white girl.
  • whatevathehell
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @whatevathehell‌

Quality Assurance?

You work in a call center for a bank?

Just asking because I remember that title from a particular company that I worked for in the late 90's.

The QA there would monitor your calls and send the tapes to your manager.

If that's the same thing they do where you work, you might wanna leave that alone.

You might be thinking you can make it work to your advantage, but.....if things go bad....you'll wish you never got mixed up with her.
    naw man i work in a manufacturing environment, steel to be precise but her function the same though she communicate with the customer to make sure we producing what they wanted. I dont ? up too much but she always. or at least used to find time to stop by and chat.

Had an awkward moment one afternoon, another chick i was trying to bait just cause stopped by to drop off some stuff for me, strictly business related, but I aint want either one to see me interacting with the other so I started acting...funny ...QA seemed kinda hurt/upset. She was like well, what was that about, and blah, blah this and blah that. Also my supervisor aint said nothing but when she around oh course my ass aint working so oh course...well ya know I kinda brush her off then too and she dont like that ? either.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either do it or don't. Man up and stop procrastinating. Not knocking you but what's the point of making a thread about it?

If that job would offer me opportunities to grow I wouldn't be so eager to get acquanted with her beyond some regular 9 to 5 sh*t, let alone hit her or be in a relationship. Relationships at your job most often turn sour. The man is always in a disadvantage from I have seen. You have to think about the consequences of your actions. Like what if you hit it for a while, you had enough and try to break up on good terms and she can't handle it and decides to act up? No matter what happens HR will always take her side against you as a (black) man.

What are these 'signals' you're talking about? Alot of times these thirsty n*ggas can't differentiate between a b*tch being nice and cordial and her giving of signals. (Especially) A (white) b*tch look at a n*gga longer than three seconds and n*ggas get smitten (pause).

All that to say, don't do it unless that job doesn't mean that much to you and is just a dead end job.