Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    What's a good alternative for soda other than water?

Tea? I only drink water but occasionally I will drink unsweetened tea. Nothing like some cold water tho!

Any specific brands of tea, only had it a few times and it meh
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
  • ChitownBreedSis
    ChitownBreedSis Members Posts: 26
    Options
    I wish I would tell my family I post on the IC

Na I don't put my family in ? but these weird ass lames done went on her Facebook and posting her pics so I told her and she created an account point blank duck u mean. She wanna handle her own business

U posted her name tho right? What did u expect?

I didn't post her name. They have both my sisters pictures on here and that's bogus. But it's all good she got an account and she can handle her own.
    z1VekRB.png

^^^
    Yes, you did post her name, you ? . When you screenshotted her Facebook comment, you didn't even have the mental foresight to censor out her name. You were a ? when I posted yo ? before, and here you are being a ? once again, Byron Williams. You basically pimped out ya sis @Chitownbreedsis to these ICers. She's a yak in an open meadow and muhfuggas got Mac-10s. Flounder in your stupidity, ? .
    The non factor and upset award goes to

U don't wanna go there :-|

I definitely didn't mean to post this under your ? . As Yu know I'm new to this site. Don't tell me where I won't go though @KU Beezy
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's a good alternative for soda other than water?

Tea? I only drink water but occasionally I will drink unsweetened tea. Nothing like some cold water tho!

Any specific brands of tea, only had it a few times and it meh

Yea I hear u its an acquired taste I drink green tea
  • Beezus
    Options
    I wish I would tell my family I post on the IC

Na I don't put my family in ? but these weird ass lames done went on her Facebook and posting her pics so I told her and she created an account point blank duck u mean. She wanna handle her own business

U posted her name tho right? What did u expect?

I didn't post her name. They have both my sisters pictures on here and that's bogus. But it's all good she got an account and she can handle her own.
    z1VekRB.png

^^^
    Yes, you did post her name, you ? . When you screenshotted her Facebook comment, you didn't even have the mental foresight to censor out her name. You were a ? when I posted yo ? before, and here you are being a ? once again, Byron Williams. You basically pimped out ya sis @Chitownbreedsis to these ICers. She's a yak in an open meadow and muhfuggas got Mac-10s. Flounder in your stupidity, ? .
    The non factor and upset award goes to

U don't wanna go there :-|

I definitely didn't mean to post this under your ? . As Yu know I'm new to this site. Don't tell me where I won't go though @KU Beezy

Ok
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ChitownBreedSis got some cute dimples

True
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you guys have to pardon me im extremely late but

do eboni got dat ass?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ole Norman Bates ass ?
  • shit happens
    Options
    if eboni dont make a video stating her name and displayin dat ass gone head an ip ban dat lil dwarf for this ? ? faggatory ways
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

You wack ? . Yo exposure game weak, those dry ass dreads weak and thirsty, you hands big ? like you bend metal beams for a living and you a fake black militant. Now go back and continue to take orders from that white man you SUPPOSE to hate so much. Lol goofy
  • shit happens
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

You wack ? . Yo exposure game weak, those dry ass dreads weak and thirsty, you hands big ? like you bend metal beams for a living and you a fake black militant. Now go back and continue to take orders from that white man you SUPPOSE to hate so much. Lol goofy

say g shutcho pussass up an tell yo sista to display dat ass for a g
  • Beezus
    Options
    Cheese cake is the only sweet stuff I will eat but that is too much
    Takes me a couple days to eat a piece of cheese cake from the cheesecake factory lol
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never had cheesecake post
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheesecake is the best. I love cheesecake.

Pumpkin Cheesecake>>>>>

also had fruit cheesecakes nh. practically every fruit possible. apple, kiwi, blueberry, raspberry, mango, pineapple, coconut, etc.

• Beezus
    Options
    Mmmmm it's almost pumpkin season!!
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    I do need to lay off the sweets as much, my sweet tooth will take me out if I'm not careful when I get older... plus all that ? makes your teeth hurt...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey yo not yo interrupt but who nosigned me?
    Chi breeds sis does indeed have cute dimples if this is her[img]https://scontent-a-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1150907_154017484799581_268374770_n.jpg?oh=db835ca74e100e6f99242ff7739945d0&oe=546B6A01[/img]
    Nice ass too.

Hey yo if u've taken some ibruprofen and drank alcohol.....u should be ok right?
    Just asking for my friend.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Chi breeds sis does indeed have cute dimples if this is her[img]https://scontent-a-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1150907_154017484799581_268374770_n.jpg?oh=db835ca74e100e6f99242ff7739945d0&oe=546B6A01[/img]
    Nice ass too.

Hey yo if u've taken some ibruprofen and drank alcohol.....u should be ok right?

itd have to be a lot of ibprofen
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

Your sister felt she could squeeze money out of the men on this site via her looks. We have a word for that. Neither one of you hoes can speak to me.
    I do need to lay off the sweets as much, my sweet tooth will take me out if I'm not careful when I get older... plus all that ? makes your teeth hurt...

Have you been able to gain weight?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Nice ass too.

That's a dude
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice ass too.

Her chin level is over 9000
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    why everybody pouring water on their ? head

it started out as a silly challenge but it turned into rasing awareness and money for ALS.. (what Stephen Hawkings has)
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou was mean on tc last night
This discussion has been closed.