Official 2014 NFL Draft/Off Season Thread

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    i don't know if there are any redskin fans in here (i think stew right?) but they need to sit RGIII.Their backup; Cousins being out playing him since last year. RGIII might be done in Washington, hearing some teammates ain't even feeling him.

The thing is Kirk has legit only clearly outplayed him last night. Kirk wasn't good the last three reg season games he started last season ( against 3 bad defenses at the time I might add).

Griff's play is worrisome won't lie but I'm trying to tell y'all outside ? , if Griff ain't the answer it ain't Kirk either. He didn't earn the nickname Rex Jr. For nothing. I'll let y'all guess who Rex is.

Griff definitely has to step up though. No if ands or buts. If this continues in the regular season that'll be one thing. Kirk looked better in the 12' preseason too when Rob looked mediocre. So we'll see.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't know if there are any redskin fans in here (i think stew right?) but they need to sit RGIII.Their backup; Cousins being out playing him since last year. RGIII might be done in Washington, hearing some teammates ain't even feeling him.

oh and W.Welker suffered another concession!?!?, man i think that boy is done.

You just saying ? now
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You just saying ? now

Plus y'all ain't even taking into account that Kirk playin backups out there, while RG3 running against the 1's. RG is gonna be fine, but he's got to leave all the twitter bs alone and focus on his craft/play book.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJ Swearinger lead with his shoulder pad....the way you're suppose to hit didn't hit Welker in the head yet it was still called for roughness??? ? is beyond me.....love football but its turned into a ? league.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U cant determine everything from da preseason u overreacting ass ? also Griffin had a strong game 2. Cousins is a career 1-3 starter wit more picks then touchdowns but cuz he plays betta against backups yall overrating da ? outta dude
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Aye Ravens fans Terrance Brooks was all over the place. He was making plays all night.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJ Swearinger lead with his shoulder pad....the way you're suppose to hit didn't hit Welker in the head yet it was still called for roughness??? ? is beyond me.....love football but its turned into a ? league.

Welker ? tucked his head and got himself a concussion. Even John Fox thought it was a clean hit, which it was.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Kirk Cousins had 4 tds and 7 picks along with like a 58 quarterback rating last year when Bob got benched. Plus he lost all of his starts. People be acting like Aaron Rodgers is just
    sitting in the wings in Washington.

Thank you!
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • ghost!
    edited August 2014
    Options
    moyo wrote: »

You just saying ? now

Plus y'all ain't even taking into account that Kirk playin backups out there, while RG3 running against the 1's. RG is gonna be fine, but he's got to leave all the twitter bs alone and focus on his craft/play book.

You just saying ? now

@shizlansky, i do not have any ties to either QBs, the writing is start to come out. and to everyone else Dude (RGIII) throws coaches and players under the bus, he struggled as year (granted he came back from an injury) he has not looked sharp in the preseason, plus he is all in his feelings...way too early for that...what's his excuse for not looking sharp in the preseason?

yeah Cousin's is going against 2s but any body that watches football knows. If a QB could still make his throws it doesnt matter who he is going up against.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    moyo wrote: »

You just saying ? now

You just saying ? now

@shizlansky, i do not have any ties to either QBs, the writing is start to come out. and to everyone else Dude (RGIII) throws coaches and players under the bus, he struggled as year (granted he came back from an injury) he has not looked sharp in the preseason, plus he is all in his feelings...way too early for that...what's his excuse for not looking sharp in the preseason?

yeah Cousin's his going against 2s but any body that watches football knows. If a QB could still make his throws it doesnt matter who he is going up against.

Very true.

That's one thing he shouldn't be.
  • ghost!
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    U cant determine everything from da preseason u overreacting ass ? also Griffin had a strong game 2. Cousins is a career 1-3 starter wit more picks then touchdowns but cuz he plays betta against backups yall overrating da ? outta dude

first off, slow your roll. I been watching football since jerry rice was with the niners, this is nothing just base off preseason.

Griffin got bench last year, he had problems with his coach, and has been all in his feelings this year and he is losing support in his locker room, Cousins has looked more efficient in his throws as i stated before.
  • BDBIID
    Options

first off, slow your roll. I been watching football since jerry rice was with the niners, this is nothing just base off preseason.

Griffin got bench last year, he had problems with his coach, and has been all in his feelings this year and he is losing support in his locker room, Cousins has looked more efficient in his throws as i stated before.

False. This where watching bs ESPN will have you looking stupid. A retired London Fletcher who hasn't held his tongue for nobody while playing and especially since he retired (already sent shots at Jay G and the FO for keeping Haslett on staff) had this to say on that this past Friday.

• ghost!
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

False. This where watching bs ESPN will have you looking stupid. A retired London Fletcher who hasn't held his tongue for nobody while playing and especially since he retired (already sent shots at Jay G and the FO for keeping Haslett on staff) had this to say on that this past Friday.

ok, your first mistake is ASSUMING i get my info. from espn, now dont look stupid making dumb assumptions. Just cuz one player, A RETIRED PLAYER not even in the locker room no less says it, doesnt mean it couldnt be true. i'm saying.....plus posting a player who is already displaying issues with the coaching staff in place doesnt help either. (a little bias possibly)
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LSU fans ya boy Alfred Blue been making noise all preseason. I think he wrapped up that backup RB spot last night.
  • BDBIID
    edited August 2014
    Options

ok, your first mistake is ASSUMING i get my info. from espn, now dont look stupid making dumb assumptions. Just cuz one player, A RETIRED PLAYER not even in the locker room no less says it, doesnt mean it couldnt be true. i'm saying.....plus posting a player who is already displaying issues with the coaching staff in place doesnt help either. (a little bias possibly)

1. I pointed out that just as one example that he doesn't hold back and speaks his mind on this team and it's inner workings.

2. He's months removed from this locker room at it's lowest of lows. So he would know the pulse.

3. You right it may not be ESPN but wherever you getting your ? from it's false and fabricated.

If you wanna keep it to the field and what you can see with you eyes go ahead. You feel Kirk would be a better option cool your opinion. But don't go popping off on a team's locker room you don't follow. The story has been shot down by numerous sources from the media's sunshine pumpers to the biggest pessimists that follow the team.

• ghost!
    Options

1. I pointed out that just as one example that he doesn't hold back and speaks his mind on this team and it's inner workings.

2. He's months removed from this locker room at it's lowest of lows. So he would know the pulse.

3. You right it may not be ESPN but wherever you getting your ? from it's false and fabricated.

If you wanna keep it to the field and what you can see with you eyes go ahead. You feel Kirk would be a better option cool your opinion. But don't go popping off on a team's locker room you don't follow. The story has been shot down by numerous sources from the media's sunshine pumpers to the biggest pessimists that follow the team.

first off i'm making my own opinion off my own statements, so chill the hell out it aint that serious. secondly nor am i in the locker room but as of right now either is London Fletcher since he is retired, and i heard it on the NFL network and many other sports radio outlets, if it aint true it aint true. BUT he hasnt looked sharped and is following the same play book as Cousins, and Cousins from WHAT I SEEN has looked better throwing the football. in my eyes. again it's my own bold statement from what i seen. ? need chill the hell out cause RGIII is catching some criticism
  • BDBIID
    Options

BUT he hasnt looked sharped and is following the same play book as Cousins, and Cousins from WHAT I SEEN has looked better throwing the football. in my eyes. again it's my own bold statement from what i seen. ? need chill the hell out cause RGIII is catching some criticism

If this was all that was said I wouldn't be going back and forth with you.

If something is erroneous I will point it out like I did. That is all.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »

Welker ? tucked his head and got himself a concussion. Even John Fox thought it was a clean hit, which it was.

If y'all cut Eddie Pleasent I hope we pick him up....dude is a monster.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    00713 wrote: »
    LSU fans ya boy Alfred Blue been making noise all preseason. I think he wrapped up that backup RB spot last night.

14v0d9l.jpg

Geaux Tigers.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Aye Ravens fans Terrance Brooks was all over the place. He was making plays all night.

Missed da game last night due to partying lls but Brooks was a monster for my noles so im not surprised by his great play
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Wat happened when kirk started tho? Dude was lookin funny in da light. Griffin had a "bad year" last year nd stil had a 16 TD 12 int season while not being healthy. U can drink dat backup QB kool aid all u want but u shoulda learned from da kevin Kolb nd matt Flynn situations a few good games doesnt mean u should be a full time starter nd they didn't have more picks then touchdowns in their short stints like cousins
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knee Collector torturing Sam Bradford psychologically. His sins must be severe indeed.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was listening to SVP podcast..
    He said when gruden asked manziel for a fav play he put together a bunch of random ? like "blue 38 trips right z cross back" and chris cooley said that play didnt even make sense