Former Star Missouri RB Derrick Washington was out here serially abusing girls *ESPN Story*

Options
Rampage12
Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody else catch this story on ESPN, think it was called "Victims of Inaction"

In a two year time period he was twice accused of sexual assault, was accused of knocking out a female Missouri soccer player at a bar, and was accused of beating up his ex-girlfriend. But it all got swept under the rug until he was sentenced to 5 years in prison for ? his former tutor but somehow only ended up serving 4 months.

Comments

• Rampage12
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Washington denies it though.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the problem
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ngga a real life Lattimer from the Program. Lol The Porgram was SO fukin accurate and prophetic. Joe Cain = Johnny Manziel.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh@ the one white ? that gave him some head but didn't expect to get ? .
  • Rampage12
    Options

Haha, that girl was blacked out because she wanted to remain anonymous how do you know she was white? The tutor was white but he just straight ran up on her while she was sleeping. Bottom line when you're a football player at a DI school you don't have to take ? , some other ? would've been happy to give it to him. Dude's prolly a on the low ? who's disgusted with himself for being ? so he abuses women to make himself feel better like the dude from that movie Bully.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Washington denies it though.

Admitted to beating up his ex-girlfriend though, said he "roughed her up pretty good"
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Haha, that girl was blacked out because she wanted to remain anonymous how do you know she was white? The tutor was white but he just straight ran up on her while she was sleeping. Bottom line when you're a football player at a DI school you don't have to take ? , some other ? would've been happy to give it to him. Dude's prolly a on the low ? who's disgusted with himself for being ? so he abuses women to make himself feel better like the dude from that movie Bully.

Ummm voice and even while shadowed out....I know it wasn't a sista
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If she good at it, no need to ? .
    #herfault.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

Word. ? said & I'm paraphrasing "I gave him head but when he asked for sex I said I'm not that kinda girl".

RollinsStare.gif
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this much smoke there has got to be a fire there somewhere.
    dude sounds like a straight up sexual predator