The Greatest Super Hero Animated Flicks

Options
2»

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ultimate avenger best one they made and smh at All Star Superman being good, fell asleep on it
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    I've never seen any of the animated flicks by Marvel

check them all out except for the next avengers and iron man(very boring) I wanna know where the love for ultimate avengers 1 and 2 are? I never saw the iron man/punisher flick. they left planet hulk off the list also.

got the title wrong its called iron man rise of the technovore and the lantern corps flick is called emerald knights. I just got finished watching justice league trapped in time. it was released earlier as a sold at target stores only dvd. it was pretty good. its based on the late seventies challenge of the superfriends show but with better animation and plot. it's safer to say it pays homage to that show. they could have made a series out of it and had it take over for young justice instead of teen titans go. I saw it on watchcartoonsonline.com its a streaming site so none of that downloading ? . it has a lot of cartoons like young justice or jlu and batman beyond with all the seasons. it also has a few marvel and dc animated movies. I saw about 10 minutes of assault on arkham i'll watch the rest tomorrow. they also have flashpoint son of batman and justice league war. that ironman captain America movie looks like it might be dope, good ? .