Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    My ? ...this diet is starting to ? me off, a ? went low to no carbs and lost 8 pounds in a week in a half. With no exercise other than work. Kept on the low carb ? and started to exercise, gained 4 back. Lol, da ? yo...? ain't ordinary bruh. Bout to say ? it and start sniffing coke.

Whats your diet consist of normally?

Eggs usually in the morning

I try to go meat and vegetables for lunch, of not soup from laddles

And I usually go with small dinner, brown rice with chicken or red meat

Nothing much in specifics but no fast food, processed meat or sweats.

This is where your ? up.

Only soups you should eat should be made by yourself. A lot of these soups will have some thickener in it that is loaded with carbs.

Rice is loaded with carbs. just 1 serving of the ? .

When you do low carb your body starts using fat for fuel and you will use water a lot quicker (reason why you lost so much weight the first week its all water weight.) when you introduce those carbs like rice and different soups your body will store that water again.

I cheated 2 weeks ago and ate 4 pieces of pizza one weekend, gained 5lbs when i weighed in that monday.

You can eat fast food, just ask for no ketchup and take the bun off yourself. Some places will even wrap the burger in lettuce for you. My favorites are wendy's and Carl's Jr. might be called "Hardy's" depending what part of the country your in.

When you count your carbs your going to want to look for net carbs. Look on the back for the nutritional values and subtract Fiber from the Total Carbs.

If something is 4 Total Carbs and 2 Fiber, you count it as 2 carbs for your daily limit. Fiber is a carbohydrate that is used in the colon so it doesnt really effect you too much.

Things like avocados will be 18g of carbs, but 16g of fiber. So only 2 "Net" carbs.

Things like fruits have natural sugars that will be loaded with carbs. Root vegetables like carrots are also loaded with carbs.

Almost all meat has 0 carbs, and Green leafy veggies are the best vegetables. Also cucumbers, squash, Zuchinni(sp?)
    Artichokes, and a few others.

If you have any questions just ask.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Hardee's

you calling me ? stupid?!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colors is on tv....LA in the 80s was a war zone
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That gunit album got 6 songs on it?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hardee's

Fight me
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hardee's

Fight me

I got $100 on Beezy
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More detailed version of that one image I posted.

wXF86nm.jpg

Other situational stuff I wanted to post but haven't got a chance to.

EHnv66U.jpg

8aI7RmJ.jpg

GfiVSjA.png

d4Q3xiQ.jpg

HaKgSUG.png

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    My ? ...this diet is starting to ? me off, a ? went low to no carbs and lost 8 pounds in a week in a half. With no exercise other than work. Kept on the low carb ? and started to exercise, gained 4 back. Lol, da ? yo...? ain't ordinary bruh. Bout to say ? it and start sniffing coke.

Whats your diet consist of normally?

Eggs usually in the morning

I try to go meat and vegetables for lunch, of not soup from laddles

And I usually go with small dinner, brown rice with chicken or red meat

Nothing much in specifics but no fast food, processed meat or sweats.

This is where your ? up.

Only soups you should eat should be made by yourself. A lot of these soups will have some thickener in it that is loaded with carbs.

Rice is loaded with carbs. just 1 serving of the ? .

When you do low carb your body starts using fat for fuel and you will use water a lot quicker (reason why you lost so much weight the first week its all water weight.) when you introduce those carbs like rice and different soups your body will store that water again.

I cheated 2 weeks ago and ate 4 pieces of pizza one weekend, gained 5lbs when i weighed in that monday.

You can eat fast food, just ask for no ketchup and take the bun off yourself. Some places will even wrap the burger in lettuce for you. My favorites are wendy's and Carl's Jr. might be called "Hardy's" depending what part of the country your in.

When you count your carbs your going to want to look for net carbs. Look on the back for the nutritional values and subtract Fiber from the Total Carbs.

If something is 4 Total Carbs and 2 Fiber, you count it as 2 carbs for your daily limit. Fiber is a carbohydrate that is used in the colon so it doesnt really effect you too much.

Things like avocados will be 18g of carbs, but 16g of fiber. So only 2 "Net" carbs.

Things like fruits have natural sugars that will be loaded with carbs. Root vegetables like carrots are also loaded with carbs.

Almost all meat has 0 carbs, and Green leafy veggies are the best vegetables. Also cucumbers, squash, Zuchinni(sp?)
    Artichokes, and a few others.

If you have any questions just ask.

Props my dude, great incite

Question tho, if I keep low carbs and drop the water weight again, does it eventually lead to burning of more fat or does your body ask for more water to compensate for the loss.

You will definitely have to up your water intake. Also sometimes you may get a bit light headed or feel spacey. If you feel like this, it could be a sign that you are dehydrated or low on potassium/magnesium. You may want to take supplements for those 2 things, but if your eating right then you won't need to. Things like red meat, spinach, avocados, and broccoli are good sources for potassium/magnesium. Also almonds and pumpkin seeds.

Sometimes I will fast until dinner and instead of taking a supplement I will make some broth from beef or chicken bouillon. That stuff has a lot of potassium in it.

If your a coffee drinker the only creamer I'd recommend using is heavy whipping cream. Lowest carb count of all the dairy creamers and great source of fat. I don't count calories or anything and have been losing weight weekly if I don't cheat.

But yes, once you burn through those carbs you ingested, if you stick to low carb your body will return to burning fat for fuel. You are going to want to make sure you eat a good amount of protein though so you don't start losing muscle as well. Depending on your body this range could be anywhere from 80g-120g of protein a day.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaan this woman that lives at the end of the street lays out and tans she be rockin the ? out of that

giphy1.gif
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Anyone on here working in the auto repair industry?

I'm having my bumper replaced by one of those "auto repair on wheels" people tomorrow and they quoted me $375 for everything including labor paint, materials, everything. I was wondering if this price is realistic?

I went to an actual body shop place & those ppl quoted me $1,330.
    Your husband is mexican yes?

Yes..... but that ? fix computers. Most he can do with a car is put gas in it & maybe check the oil lol
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Anybody know of a good 7 day cleanse?

I need to clear out my system.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    For example of how backed up I am, i hadnt gone #2 for 4 days until this morning... and when I went, my ? was the size of my arm.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm having my bumper replaced by one of those "auto repair on wheels" people tomorrow and they quoted me $375 for everything including labor paint, materials, everything. I was wondering if this price is realistic?

Yes..... but that ? fix computers. Most he can do with a car is put gas in it & maybe check the oil lol

Maybe?
    Damn...
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    For example of how backed up I am, i hadnt gone #2 for 4 days until this morning... and when I went, my ? was the size of my arm.

This ? ? on herself
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you're ? .

• OmegaConflict
    Options
    Half of yall is living in sin.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Half All of yall is living in sin.

fixed
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my moms are gonna go to a Chicago Sky game.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dice chicken n shrimp >>>
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    That gunit album got 6 songs on it?

It's a ep, every song solid tho

Of course you would think that. You registered at their fan club?
    Did you show them your g-unit clothing collection showing you THE REAL #1 FAN
This discussion has been closed.