The Average White American Has Almost No Black Friends, Depressing Research Finds

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I am the only white person aneed123 follows on IG.

lol. its the reality of the world. I dont have any white friends. I ve met some cool white people in life but we aint on that friend level. you have accomplished a lot to make it on the IG list homie lol oh yeah its 2 of yall now I just added a new one ha ha
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have white friends
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is true I have no asian friends
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Majority of my friends are mixed. Lmaoooo
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Viktor wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I understand the social implications but why would you want to be friends with whites anyway?

I fully expect you and Six to have nothing but black owned products in your inventory. From your mattress to the jeans you wear. Is being militant an online gimmick thing or your real nature?
    Who except for you butt hurt losers ever uses the word "militant?" Find a post where I said I was "militant."

I'LL WAIT.......Exactly...now ? you emotionally distraught ? fly.

You cave monkeys and your pathetically fragile egos. A black man/woman doesn't give a ? about you or your friendship and you immediately go insane start padding your walls (no, not your apartment walls...your vaginal walls you nagging ? .)

? outta here wit your Beyonce ass emotions, "WHY DONT YOU LOVE MEEEEE!? WHEN I MADE MY RACE SO EASY TO LOOOVE?" ass crackas man. Die twice u ? germ.

? outta here with my Beyonce emotions but yet your sashay attitude indicates that you clearly cannot carry out a discussion without reacting like a 5 year old boy who can't express himself when I showed no ill intent in my post. You react with negative energy yet I'm the cave monkey but you respond like a untamed animal?

All day long you talk about black this and black that. I wonder, are you really this militant in your actual life. Yes, I called you militant because where I'm from, a man is defined by his words and actions. Your actions on this site state you're a militant. So do you go about preaching this same rhetoric around people you deal with? Do you strictly not deal with whites? Do you buy only black products?

He's not. Someone post the Charlie thread where she aired his ? laundry and posted a pic of his fat white ex.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    I think too many white friends can be bad for an undistorted perspective on race. It might unconsciously make you downplay racism.

That said, these fake militants are just ignorant. Whites having no black friends (however unsurprising it may be) is a bad sign for many reasons. For one thing, people often get information about jobs through their social networks, but if whites only know whites, minorities will be out of the loop. You folks need to read books like this:

9780520239517.jpg
  • A Talented One
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Once again, I am dropping knowledge for you folks. When will my efforts start to be appreciated?
  • Blacjason
    Blacjason Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    On average wouldn't it be expected for white people to have fewer friends of each race because of their population majority? How is this surprising?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand the social implications but why would you want to be friends with whites anyway?

I fully expect you and Six to have nothing but black owned products in your inventory. From your mattress to the jeans you wear. Is being militant an online gimmick thing or your real nature?

that made no ? sense.
  • zombie
    Options
    Once again, I am dropping knowledge for you folks. When will my efforts start to be appreciated?

when you stop being a black woman bashing ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have 8 friends of unknown races... They cross the borders to get here from mars.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does this take into consideration Black and White Latinos. Aka David Ortiz vs Pitbull
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never had a white friend in my entire life.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The black guys on my hall all listen to Ice Berg and all that Miami rap ? that was popular from 07-80 like trick daddy and stuff I think we could be good friends, they even helped me get a damn table in my room.
  • Viktor
    Viktor Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

that made no ? sense.

It made perfect sense. If everybody is so against whites, then why haven't they gone the Marcus Garvey route in 2014? Yet, Darc Skies deals with white people, has friendly conversations with white people and buy most of his stuff from white people.

Judging by his posts, you would expect this ? to live on a all black island.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    Options

that made no ? sense.

It made perfect sense. If everybody is so against whites, then why haven't they gone the Marcus Garvey route in 2014? Yet, Darc Skies deals with white people, has friendly conversations with white people and buy most of his stuff from white people.

He's a fraud.

Check this thread: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/508016/nothing-etherous-here-to-see/p1

The pic of his ex is on page 2.
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    @evilchuck

What did he do?
    He tried to be "DarcSkies" off the internet and I dont play that ? .

Best believe that ? aint no where NEAR the same in person as he is on here. Just ask the FAT WHITE ? he ? wit. Im getting pictures right now.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    there's been a lot of race related threads since the Ferguson fiasco
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get the impression DarcSkies is a 5' tall ? who writes a blog like a ? ( What was that called, fear of a ? Planet? ) and is the epitome of the internet militant tuff guy WHO KNOWS HOW TO TO USE his CAPSLOCK and !!?!?!! points and ? SWEAR..? ..? ..CRACKA...GO DIE

9ebb16a86d6b43d8_mr_hankey_christmas_poo.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a lot of Asian friends
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why is this important at all?
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

that made no ? sense.

You are ignorant of the goal that was set by the garvey movement, simply going back to africa or economically isolating the black race was not the intention of the movement. nothing is wrong with doing commerce with other races garvey was never so naive to expect blacks not too have some economic ties with outsiders as long as it's for our overall benefit.

and while i cannot condone his past relationship with a white woman especially fat one. i won't condem him for it either, malcolm x ? white ? in his younger days, so what i should disrespect him too? no what's more important is the stance darcskies has now