The Average White American Has Almost No Black Friends, Depressing Research Finds

Options

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well what do you consider a friend, if you call eachother and visit eachothers house?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why whites so mad at darcskies? Cause he tells the truth all the time?
  • CracceR
    Options

aint really mad, but wouldnt you be mad at a white dude if he wished death upon blacc ppl?

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

aint really mad, but wouldnt you be mad at a white dude if he wished death upon blacc ppl?

Not really, it's what's expected from them; hell, in fact there are multiple websites dedicated to it.
  • CracceR
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

the difference is: objectively speaking we should be killing you, you destroyed all our ? civilizations and reduced us to the level of animals in your eyes and the eyes of the other races in this world

and still to this day you steal from us and treat us like third class humans

aight buy a gun and go on a killing spree or ? .. i didnt steal ? :(
  • Ajackson17
    Options

He don't wish death upon you but to open your eyes.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

the difference is: objectively speaking we should be killing you, you destroyed all our ? civilizations and reduced us to the level of animals in your eyes and the eyes of the other races in this world

You live on stolen ground though. We should morally give this land back to the natives.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are more effective and long lasting ways of getting rid of white supremacy that's what mr. garvey tried to teach us. i don't care what some lowly ? does it's what the people who represent you do that matters and because most white people refuse to understand that they can never really be friends with black people.
  • zombie
    Options

There are more effective and long lasting ways of getting rid of white supremacy that's what mr. garvey tried to teach us. i don't care what some lowly ? does it's what the people who represent you do that matters and because most white people refuse to understand that they can never really be friends with black people.

To be fair some white people get it.

http://youtu.be/eUi2A6tUYQk

I think Jon Stewart is one of the few that actually understands. A lot of people in his audience cheered and clapped, but I wonder how many of them understood the truth behind Stewart's jokes.

yeah exceptions will always exist but the general population of whites seem to be willfully ignorant because i believe it's not in their interest to change anything.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    The black guys on my hall all listen to Ice Berg and all that Miami rap ? that was popular from 07-80 like trick daddy and stuff I think we could be good friends, they even helped me get a damn table in my room.

lmao @ ? still listening to Ice Berg.
  • CracceR
    edited August 2014
    Options

aight so an example
    america fucced the middle east over on some serious ?
    now somebody from the middleast finds out you american, and yells at you that he hopes you die and whatever and he wants to ? your mom... wha you gonna tell him?
  • zombie
    Options

aight so an example
    now somebody from the middleast finds out you american, and yells at you that he hopes you die and whatever and he wants to ? your mom... wha you gonna tell him?

that i understand why he might hate me and that i don't blame him for his hate because from a certain perspective it's justified
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    if they want to hang out with animals they'll just buy a pet. theyre less problems and cleaner. plus you don't have to worry about getting robbed by a dog.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    The black guys on my hall all listen to Ice Berg and all that Miami rap ? that was popular from 07-80 like trick daddy and stuff I think we could be good friends, they even helped me get a damn table in my room.

lmao @ ? still listening to Ice Berg.

I hear this song playing atleast once a week when I walk by their room.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYPHpt7tyvE
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i don't have one white friend....I only partake in their fuckery at work or a sporting event...yea I don't know any asians at all
  • CracceR
    Options

aight so an example

that i understand why he might hate me and that i don't blame him for his hate because from a certain perspective it's justified

so if he kept yelling in your face or maybe even touched your moms you wouldnt snap, ud just say hey u r right ur hate is justified i deserve this?

• zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

aight so an example

so if he kept yelling in your face or maybe even touched your moms you wouldnt snap, ud just say hey u r right ur hate is justified i deserve this?

He has the right to say whatever the ? he wants and feel how he wants as long as he keeps his hands to himself. but he would be justified in his hate.

the problem with you white people is you ? people, abuse people, destroy people and the get madd when they turn around and hate you for it it's like your superority complex is so strong you expect people to love you for the abuse they suffer at your hand.
  • CracceR
    Options

aight so an example

He has the right to say whatever the ? he wants and feel how he wants as long as he keeps his hands to himself. but he would be justified in his hate.

the problem with you white people is you ? people, abuse people, destroy people and the get madd when they turn around and hate you for it it's like you superority complex is so strong you expect people to love you for the abuse they suffer at your hand.

nah you see you group all white ppl together.. i have never killed or destroyed anyone so your argument is invalid..
    or do all blacc ppl sell cracc, loot and whatever?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. This is not surprising at all.

2. I'd be interested to see how they actually came to these statistics. For example, if you ask these questions in Atlanta, DC, etc, you're gonna get different answers than if you ask this in San Francisco, Sacramento, Manhattan. This poll says 75% of white americans...when there's no way they could have this sort of information on 75% of white americans.
  • CracceR
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    1. This is not surprising at all.

2. I'd be interested to see how they actually came to these statistics. For example, if you ask these questions in Atlanta, DC, etc, you're gonna get different answers than if you ask this in San Francisco, Sacramento, Manhattan. This poll says 75% of white americans...when there's no way they could have this sort of information on 75% of white americans.

maybe they counted ppls fb friends.
    or they just asked 1000ppl and talk about 75% of these, like they normally do for statistics

• zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

aight so an example

the problem with you white people is you ? people, abuse people, destroy people and the get madd when they turn around and hate you for it it's like you superority complex is so strong you expect people to love you for the abuse they suffer at your hand.

nah you see you group all white ppl together.. i have never killed or destroyed anyone so your argument is invalid..
    or do all blacc ppl sell cracc, loot and whatever?

I don't care about the individual the individual is unimportant. when i walk into a room of other races i walk into it with the entire black race with me, the same thing happens when i go to a job interview or am stopped by the police that is the social and psychological reality of how the world works, white people refuse to accept the fact that they
    benefit off of the actions of their ancestors and the current generation of whites who keep this racist and anti-black system running. and that's why even speaking to them is really a waste of ? time they just want to separate themselves out from the system because they don't want to deal with it