Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are no words for evil and good but nonfunctional and functional. Good and evil too abstract for them
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    So, if ? created evil, then it can't be "evil"...right?

? did not create evil he created the possibility for there to be evil when he created freewill and there can be no loving relationship without freewill

So what you're saying is that he indirectly created evil and didn't see it coming?

No what i am saying is that ? saw evil as a possibility but evil can only be actualized by his creations and he had to give us the power to do evil if we so choose to.

evil is a concept not something that you can hold in your hand it's a judgement on action.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is actually advocates for Satan.

Well, good luck. But the devil is not your friend. Bargains pertain to business. ? 's love is a fair exchange.

Hallelujah!

Tell us more about this "fair exchange".
    what's fair is following commandments and listening to ? .
    ? made Abraham sacrifice his Son Isaah. Satan would make you sacrifice your mom for fortune and fame.

That's the exchange in Satan's world. Edomites do that devil worship stuff. There is nothing cool about evil.

There is nothing cool about evil ehh.....??

So why did the Bible ? create evil and calamity lol....are you a Christian? Because the Bible/Christian ? must be a real ? in your eyes.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

? did not create evil he created the possibility for there to be evil when he created freewill and there can be no loving relationship without freewill

HORRIBLE POST. Your wack ass Bible ? ADMITS to creating evil and calamity. According to Geechee Slim, there is nothing cool about evil, so by that definition the Bible ? is a ? worthy of being ? slapped.

Read your piece of trash Bible again.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

So what you're saying is that he indirectly created evil and didn't see it coming?

The Bible ? doesn't even know what the ? it's doing. Or did, or didn't do,depending on the contradicting Bible passage
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

HORRIBLE POST. Your wack ass Bible ? ADMITS to creating evil and calamity. According to Geechee Slim, there is nothing cool about evil, so by that definition the Bible ? is a ? worthy of being ? slapped.

what's horrible is your comprehension and reading skills I have already went through this with you in another thread and you still choose to stay ignorant but go ahead and post the quote from the bible so i can explain it to you again for the 3rd time.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

what's horrible is your comprehension and reading skills I have already went through this with you in another thread and you still choose to stay ignorant but go ahead and post the quote from the bible so i can explain it to you again for the 3rd time.

You're gonna use the old fashioned "CONTEXT" excuse, aren't you?
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

You're gonna use the old fashioned "CONTEXT" excuse, aren't you?

words are nothing without context, but i should not have to put the worlds in their proper context for you. a more literal translation of the word evil in the bible which would be better translated to mean calamity and not evil would be enough if you were an objective person.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

? begat Lucifer, he begat the serpent that led Eden to influence Adam, he begat both of them who begat Cain and Abe, they first murderer and the first victim.

Seriously, Zombie, I am just starting to find you pitiful because you know so little.

? created free will... why do you think Lucifer was damned, you idiot? He expressed free will in objection to ? 's will. Why was Adam cast out? For free will to consume the apple/ You stupid ? , can you even read?

? created creatures with freewill but that's not the same as him creating evil and calm the ? down you sound like an angry child.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

? begat Lucifer, he begat the serpent that led Eden to influence Adam, he begat both of them who begat Cain and Abe, they first murderer and the first victim.

Seriously, Zombie, I am just starting to find you pitiful because you know so little.

? created free will... why do you think Lucifer was damned, you idiot? He expressed free will in objection to ? 's will. Why was Adam cast out? For free will to consume the apple/ You stupid ? , can you even read?

? created creatures with freewill but that's not the same as him creating evil and calm the ? down you sound like an angry child.

Yeah, and then he wiped out Lot's village, the entire Earth aside from Noah's Ark, Egypt's first born, the heathens who worshipped the Golden Calf... seriously, I can keep reminding you of the obvious or you an just concede under repetition.

I sound like an angry child? I have had to remind you of the same facts time and time again because they upset you. The irony is ? amazing.

you are all over the ? place making points that don't connect to the discussion at hand because you lack the focus of mind to stay on topic. the bolded is gods punishment for evil not examples of him creating evil.

what facts have you reminded me??? the examples of gods punishment that you gave I never forgot so you did not remind me of anything.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ? is alleged to be omniscient and omnipotent. Ergo, he knows all and forsees all.

So, he knew evil would be begat as a result of his efforts.

Get a dictionary, fool.

it's not that simple ? knowing the future is like knowing all possibilities and ? being all loving does not judge his creations on the possible evil they might commit he judges them on the ones they actualize. now if he stopped them from choosing then that would run against his nature. because that would strip them of freewill.

now go clean your ? .

• kingblaze84
    Options

The Bible ? admits to creating evil, you're still ashamed of the words of the Bible, like most Christians I see. Even with the context excuse, the Bible ? went out of his way to admit to creating evil. Please get some glasses and read your Bible again.

People like you are the reason people don't take Christianity seriously anymore. You don't even know what it's in your own book.
  • zombie
    Options

The Bible ? admits to creating evil, you're still ashamed of the words of the Bible, like most Christians I see. Even with the context excuse, the Bible ? went out of his way to admit to creating evil. Please get some glasses and read your Bible again.

People like you are the reason people don't take Christianity seriously anymore. You don't even know what it's in your own book.

you keep bringing that ? up and every time I explain it to you you refuse to accept the truth. ? creates calamity not evil I will ask you again do you want me to explain this to you again
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    there are millions of Christians some willing to die for their faith so stop lying Christianity is still taken seriously by many many people. @kingblaze84
  • zombie
    Options
    forget context the actual word used does not translate to evil
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there are millions of Christians some willing to die for their faith so stop lying Christianity is still taken seriously by many many people. @kingblaze84

Christians that are willing to die for their faith aren't really Christians. I guess Jesus sacrifice ain't enough for y'all ? huh?
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

Christians that are willing to die for their faith aren't really Christians. I guess Jesus sacrifice ain't enough for y'all ? huh?

just stop it you are talking just to be talking now

Luke 9:24; For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.

Matthew 10:38; And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.

his death was not so that we don't physically die it was so that we don't meet real death.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Are you ? serious?? There are BILLIONS of Bibles worldwide translated that say the Bible ? CREATED evil, AGAIN, you are ashamed of the words in your own Bible. No surprise AT ALL, the Bible supports all kinds of behaviors that Christians THEMSELVES defy all the time lol. Who wrote these billions of Bibles, atheists?

And calamity is the same thing, calamity means chaos and destruction, you know, the same kind of destruction and chaos Christians in the Middle East go through when their being butchered and getting their heads chopped off? Is that the calamity you're proud of??
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

I'm sure some Christians take their religion seriously but as has been explained to you before, Christian nations worldwide are traditionally the most defiant of their religion smh....

Most Christian nations worldwide support ? marriage now, including America. It's illegal in all Christian nations now to have a slave, something the Bible supports and advocates for. Christians all over the world get tattoos, have 3somes and in fact nations made up of Christians tend to be the most liberal around the world, which means Christians worldwide, for the most part, DO NOT take their religion seriously.

Muslim nations do take their religion seriously, which is interesting but you know damn well not "many many" Christians take their religion seriously. Black Christians in America used to be ? against ? marriage, now Christian Barack Obama and most Black Christians in America polled support ? marriage LOL. Face it man, Christians DO NOT take their religion seriously worldwide. For the simple fact the Bible ? advocates mass murder and has terrible rules for ? (50 bucks, a forced marriage and one gets off scot free lol), most Christians worldwide know their religion is full of ?
  • zombie
    Options

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Are you ? serious?? There are BILLIONS of Bibles worldwide translated that say the Bible ? CREATED evil, AGAIN, you are ashamed of the words in your own Bible. No surprise AT ALL, the Bible supports all kinds of behaviors that Christians THEMSELVES defy all the time lol

you are wrong it's that simple the word for evil is rah and it's translation into evil is wrong and it's only done so in the king james versions.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Are you ? serious?? There are BILLIONS of Bibles worldwide translated that say the Bible ? CREATED evil, AGAIN, you are ashamed of the words in your own Bible. No surprise AT ALL, the Bible supports all kinds of behaviors that Christians THEMSELVES defy all the time lol

you are wrong it's that simple the word for evil is rah and it's translation into evil is wrong and it's only done so in the king james versions.

Creating "calamity", which is destruction and chaos, is arguably WORST then creating evil. Is this REALLY the argument you want to make?

The Bible ? made destruction and chaos.....this is the argument you're sticking to?
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

I'm sure some Christians take their religion seriously but as has been explained to you before, Christian nations worldwide are traditionally the most defiant of their religion smh....

Most Christian nations worldwide support ? marriage now, including America. It's illegal in all Christian nations now to have a slave, something the Bible supports and advocates for. Christians all over the world get tattoos, have 3somes and in fact nations made up of Christians tend to be the most liberal around the world, which means Christians worldwide, for the most part, DO NOT take their religion seriously.

Muslim nations do take their religion seriously, which is interesting but you know damn well not "many many" Christians take their religion seriously. Black Christians in America used to be ? against ? marriage, now Christian Barack Obama and most Black Christians in America polled support ? marriage LOL. Face it man, Christians DO NOT take their religion seriously worldwide. For the simple fact the Bible ? advocates mass murder and has terrible rules for ? (50 bucks and one gets off scot free lol), most Christians worldwide know their religion is full of ?

christians actually take our religion more serious now than we did in the past and is the reason why we don't ? all you atheist and why we allow muslims to keep on living in christain lands. and yes christains sin that's no revelation we lie, steal, cheat and have 3somes it's call sin but doing sin does not mean that you are not christian, and you can be liberal and be christian.

as for the ? thing it's disgusting but saying that the christians that support it don't take their religion serious is a reach. and the bible does not advocate mass murder
  • zombie
    Options

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Creating "calamity", which is destruction and chaos, is arguably WORST then creating evil. Is this REALLY the argument you want to make?

The Bible ? made destruction and chaos.....this is the argument you're sticking to?

i willfully admit that the bible ? creates destruction when he feels it is needed and i have never denied it.
    but destruction and evil are two different things.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

Muslim nations do take their religion seriously, which is interesting but you know damn well not "many many" Christians take their religion seriously. Black Christians in America used to be ? against ? marriage, now Christian Barack Obama and most Black Christians in America polled support ? marriage LOL. Face it man, Christians DO NOT take their religion seriously worldwide. For the simple fact the Bible ? advocates mass murder and has terrible rules for ? (50 bucks and one gets off scot free lol), most Christians worldwide know their religion is full of ?

christians actually take our religion more serious now than we did in the past and is the reason why we don't ? all you atheist and why we allow muslims to keep on living in christain lands. and yes christains sin that's no revelation we lie steal cheat and have 3somes it's call sin but doind sin does not mean that you are unchristian, and you can be liberal and be christian.

as for the ? thing it's disgusting but saying that the christians that support it don't take their religion serious is a reach. and the bible does not advocate mass murder

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif

You admitted in this thread that Jesus did NOT destroy the rules of the Old Testament, and Moneyluver, a Christian, himself admitted the Bible ? DOES call for the death and destruction of all those who worship different gods and have different idols. Therefore, your Bible ? DOES advocate mass murder. And obviously calamity (destruction, chaos, which are horrible things), even you admit this
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

christians actually take our religion more serious now than we did in the past and is the reason why we don't ? all you atheist and why we allow muslims to keep on living in christain lands. and yes christains sin that's no revelation we lie steal cheat and have 3somes it's call sin but doind sin does not mean that you are unchristian, and you can be liberal and be christian.

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif

You admitted in this thread that Jesus did NOT destroy the rules of the Old Testament, and Moneyluver, a Christian, himself admitted the Bible ? DOES call for the death and destruction of all those who worship different ? and have different idols. Therefore, your BIble ? DOES advocate mass murder. And obviously calamity

the rules of the nt like i have tried to teach you in other threads are contained in two rules. the old covenant is in the new it's that simple all the old laws are now to be followed and expressed by the two rules.. which are love ? and love mankind. we have had this discussion already.

i can't speak for moneyluver or his level of understanding also keep in mind there is a huge difference between killing and murder, killing is fine if it's under law murder is something else.