florida Police CAUGHT ON CAMERA Threatening To MURDER BLACK TEENS . . .b/c of being recorded

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    they baited the cops, and the cops instantly lost composure....

the burden is on the police to maintain a professional demeanor......and they failed

Because that is the profession they chose, I agree.

But I will say this. Even if a civilian is physically larger than a cop....that cop always has an equalizer. How many of y'all ever been in a altercation with someone, they let it be known they had a gun and you don't and kept talking reckless?

I'll wait...

i have...it wasn't a cop, i was being robbed and i smacked a ? hand for going in my pockets....i told him i'll empty them but he ain't going in them
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the burden is on the police to maintain a professional demeanor......and they failed

But I will say this. Even if a civilian is physically larger than a cop....that cop always has an equalizer. How many of y'all ever been in a altercation with someone, they let it be known they had a gun and you don't and kept talking reckless?

I'll wait...

i have...it wasn't a cop, i was being robbed and i smacked a ? hand for going in my pockets....i told him i'll empty them but he ain't going in them

Damn he tried to pocket check you

P4JD36M.gif

Yeah that's violation on another level
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll wait...

Get that fuckn money up!

icouldeatastar.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the burden is on the police to maintain a professional demeanor
    ......and they failed

Absolutely correct, but the consequences lie with YOU.

If he loses his job, your family wins a civil suit, it makes national news...thats all great, justice is served, but meanwhile you got a bullet in ya ass or worse you're dead.

What exactly is the end game here? Why are yall speaking in technicalities like it aint YOUR life on the line (not theirs)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Its basic common sense. Is it wise to talk ? to the person at the drive thru? I mean technically the burden is on them to be professional and just serve you your food. Man that ngga gon ? , spit, and ? in your burger.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

I'll wait...

P4JD36M.gif

he did have a gun
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

I'll wait...

P4JD36M.gif

he did have a gun

I thought you knew karate
    Smmfh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing here is, regardless of your feelings towards law enforcement and how they handle ? , everything is in their corner.

They can approach you w the most ? attitude and if you get snappy, you're in the wrong.

Cops have been allowed to do whatever the ? they please as long as they don't personally ? w the department. If a cop is on camera abusing the badge, there's always some type of justification for it. But let that cop abuse the badge and a couple military-grade guns and tanks go missing and they get suspended and fired.

Only if it directly affects their PD does it matter.

That cop threatened that mans life for no reason and if you did the same to that cop, you're headed to jail.

Cops don't just enforce laws, they make them, break them and live above them.

It's only going to get worse. They'll get militarized. After Ferguson, we started seeing how well-equipped they are.

No dash cams or body cams but they have an arsenal of fuckery that's made for invasions of Iraq and Afghanastan.

We started hearing about how prevalent this actually is, now. It's a scary thought. Eventually, we are all targets for the reason of nothing.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/08/27/florida-police-chief-defends-cops-aggressive-reaction-men-video-recording/

Chief Piggum cosigns the actions of the pigglets but check this nonsense statement...
    Boynton Beach Police Chief Jeffrey Katz defended the aggressive reaction of his officers in a Youtube video Tuesday, claiming the men in the car were “escalating” the situation by “recording the interaction,” causing one of the officers to fear for his life when a man “reached out of his window with a black object in his hand,” which was nothing more than a camera phone trying to record the cop’s name tag after he refused to provide it.
    obviously these inherent ? are on some "give me a reason" ? . how the ? does being recorded put u in fear of your life? if anything it should put u at ease.... unless u think ? are packing James Bond gun-phones.

Gutless bigots.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Respect begets respect.
    Yet the police was disrespectful off the back.

wpid-shaq-face.jpg
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why you have to file civil rights complaints at the federal level. The more complaints the more they have to inveatigate and shut them down. Unless you are a total idiot you don't want to be fired as a cop. ? !!! Start using the system in your favor.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops abusing their power and threatening to murder people who pose no threat to them. Or as I like to call it...Thursday.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll wait...

hahaha...

moral of that is...you complied...even if it was on your own terms.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    People need to learn to control their emotions at the end of the day

Blacks should do this, blacks should do that.
    But what about the police?
    Its okay for the police to roll up on blacks and treat them like ? ?
    Given our history with them.
    Alotta of these situation would of turned out different, if the cops approached us with cordial force.
    Respect goes both ways.
    ? want to be treated like citizens, but dont act like one.

^^^This.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old crackers acting childish is all..
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really understand some of ya'll. It's like ya'll think people should be able to treat cops like ? , and if the cops react in anywhere near how a normal human would react, they are the devil. This is 2014. There is a lot of high tech ? out there, but Robocops ain't one of those things.

The cop should be reprimanded, and he does need to learn to control himself better. But the actions of the dudes in the car were unnecessary. They didn't need to be so obstinate and they didn't need to be so disrespectful. If dude wanted to record what was happening, he could have just said "I'm going to be recording this" and left it at that. He didn't have to repeat it 5 times and he didn't have hit the cop with the "Yeah, I know my rights. What you gonna do ? ?"

Them dudes didn't have to be "Yes Sir" and "No Sir," but they didn't have to go out of their way to be rude and disrespectful. Cops have a job to do. For most of them, ? like that isn't any more fun for them than it is for the people being pulled over, so why go out of your way to make it an even worse experience. I don't understand ? like that.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops get a kick out of, emasculating black men . More so white cops.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops get a kick out of, emasculating black men . More so white cops.

Continue...
    I was reading a Huff Post aricle entitled, My Family Has Been Racially Profiled Everywhere from Harvard to Our Own Home
    Good article yet this stood out

When returning at the end of the day, my father noticed a police car had begun following us.
    The police car followed us fully ten miles back to our neighborhood and didn't stop until my father pulled into the driveway of our own home.

As we exited the car, the officer got out to question my father. I remember hearing the officer ask my father, "Where do you live?" Insulted and incredulous, my father responded, "I'm standing in front of my home." After inspecting his driver license, the officer left. But he left my father standing there, embarrassed as a grown man, humiliated in front of his family,

Alotta u ? are complacent to such treatment. Being emasculated, not me, and if im a thug a savage for that, then ? it.
    Thats what happen with Trayvon ,That devil tried to emasculate Tray.
    Black men complacency with being emasculated by fear tatics, made Jim Crow prevelant in the south.
    Read up on the reconstruction era.
    ? tried to save their life, they ended up living through hell.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    I don't really understand some of ya'll. It's like ya'll think people should be able to treat cops like ? , and if the cops react in anywhere near how a normal human would react, they are the devil. This is 2014. There is a lot of high tech ? out there, but Robocops ain't one of those things.

The cop should be reprimanded, and he does need to learn to control himself better. But the actions of the dudes in the car were unnecessary. They didn't need to be so obstinate and they didn't need to be so disrespectful. If dude wanted to record what was happening, he could have just said "I'm going to be recording this" and left it at that. He didn't have to repeat it 5 times and he didn't have hit the cop with the "Yeah, I know my rights. What you gonna do ? ?"

Them dudes didn't have to be "Yes Sir" and "No Sir," but they didn't have to go out of their way to be rude and disrespectful. Cops have a job to do. For most of them, ? like that isn't any more fun for them than it is for the people being pulled over, so why go out of your way to make it an even worse experience. I don't understand ? like that.
    do Americans have Freedom of speech or nah?

whites constantly curse out and diss cops without as much as a warning, let alone a gun in the face..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we don't know what happened before the camera turned on, he could've approached them very aggressively and they knew that if they were to record it, they can at least try to keep the cops in check...

I also don't think they were treating the cops like ? , just letting him know they're "? recording" him doesn't mean anything..

cop said to "watch your language", which is ? up because they shouldn't be able to charge you w disorderly conduct, that law is too ? broad..

but never mind the cop that said "I'll ? put a round in you so quick"...
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmmmm, let's compare and contrast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjtDoKDIVIw

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cops are not treated like 'normal humans' in ANY other circumstance, though. That's the issue. Normal humans can't shoot to death, choke to death, taze to death, throw a live grenade in a baby's crib, etc, with little to no consequences. A normal human can't do a TON of ? that cops can do. They are given special privileges and liberties. Along with that comes with a higher standard of behavior. Simple.

Cops are either a special branch of the population or they aren't. We can't only hold them to a certain standard when it benefits them. We can't say, 'We will allow you to hold tons of power, effectively separating you from normal humans. But we will allow you to act in a way that a normal human would when you are angry.'

Doesn't work like that.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong on the side of the dudes in the car. They didn't owe the cops ANY type of friendliness / respect, and they recorded what was going on - which makes complete sense.

Slapping the phone out of his hand and throwing him on the ground is where the criminal activity begins (on behalf of the cops).

All the other ? about how they talked, them being disrespectful etc... is not relevant, and definitely nothing to have your life threatened by someone whose duty is to serve the public.