"Aiight bruh, you got me" DWO Takes another L

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du's reaction when a robber grabs his arm and runs his pockets at finger-point.....

0.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    noooooo lmao

this is hilarious but ya'll spend too much time on this ?

yea, their imaginations are running wild.....

everybody trying their best to think of the funniest ? to say next.....

? spend way too much time thinking about me
  • Dupac
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    "i smacked his hand"..i woulda let a 30 clip of in ya ear drum for that and i woulda told that ? to take her top off

no you wouldn't becuz you would never rob anyone cuz you're a ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    noooooo lmao

this is hilarious but ya'll spend too much time on this ?

yea, their imaginations are running wild.....

everybody trying their best to think of the funniest ? to say next.....

? spend way too much time thinking about me

Dont be that ? Du
  • Dupac
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    i bet the ? set u up n started crying bcuz all u had was $12 and a ? flip phone

possibly....i didn't know her too well...she told all her friends i was crazy, and i got some play from a chick she worked with
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he had a truck parked across the street..he hopped in his truck, drove up the block threw my keys out the window....beeped the horn two times, and pulled off.....i walked up to my keys, and walked back down to my car

lmao...that was some ? ass ? ...ol fair and friendly taking donations but lemme get a head start ass ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he had a truck parked across the street..he hopped in his truck, drove up the block threw my keys out the window....beeped the horn two times, and pulled off.....i walked up to my keys, and walked back down to my car

lmao...that was some ? ass ? ...ol fair and friendly taking donations but lemme get a head start ass ?

the most merciful stick up kid ever!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao this ? is mad af
  • Dupac
    Options
    about what? this ? is pretty funny if u ask me
  • Dupac
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    wait wait...

so he took your car keys and then took his truck and drove up the block and threw your keys out the window and beeped the horn to let you know he can come pick your ? up? Why did he do that? In his mind so you wouldnt chase him? He coulda been a ? and threw them ? in the sewer lol

I bet the walk to your keys and back was some soul searching type of walk

naw not really, i was a little ? i got caught like that, but it wasn't that big of a deal, but i got over it fairly quickly

i was more ? shorty was too shaken up to smash that night, i just dropped her off at her crib and went home
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iight, so i was coming out the building...it was a cool summer night......prolly like 73 degrees, but the breeze that night called for a light jacket....

you could still smell the cookout aroma in the air.....

i had just gotten paid, so i had a couple hundred on me.....and decided to hit the club....

man it was glorious...it was like everybody who's a everybody was there....all the ladies were looking right...i was extra fresh myself, and the dj was just in the zone.....

a few ladies were feeling my swag and wanted to get outta there before the lights came on....so we left early ahead of the crowd....

walked over to the car, i must've been open cuz i wasn't watching ? but her hips...i just knew it was gonna be a great night.....

gets to my car, and as i'm closing the door, i feel it re opening.....next thing i know all i see is the barrell of a gun.....couldn't believe it was happening to me,, but i knew what time it was....

i just got out the car and was like "iight bruh you got me"

dude took my car keys out of my hand and i took out my phone and the few dollars i had left on me and threw the ? on the curb (the rest of the money was in the glove box so i wasn't trippin over what was in my pockets)

the shorty gave him her purse and was curled up in the seat holding her mouth while crying....

as i was taking off my chain.....dude tried to pat my pockets to see if i was holding out, and i smacked his hand back told him he had enough, just give me my keys back and we can call it a night.....

dude was like "iight, imma drive to the corner and drop them at the stop sign"

and that was the end of it....

Thru the Grace Of ? that didn't end up worse than it did.