Bobby Shmurda Charged with Gun Possession

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the cops stand on the roof of buildings in my complex and flash there lights on the terrace to try and catch ? smoking weed so i guess the same ? happened here,

or its just a industry publicity stunt to keep his name hot

damn bruh you gotta move out the slums
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Ahhhh, he caught that case before he blew, shmoney dance ain't even go viral at the time...pretty sure the label knew of his legal trouble before they signed him so it must not be that serious of a matter or they wouldntve invested in someone they knew would soon be going to prison...this just lends credence to his street credibility to those who thought he just waves finger guns at the camera and don't really tote em...

Anyway...beam jawn!! *red dot, red dot*

Ahh Ahhh Ahhhh!!

Bruh you 43 years old being a groupie.

Im not even 30 yet but its highkey creepy u trying to guess another man's age on the internet...straight weirdo status.

But yea bro, dont be mad them 'no flex zone' (I cant even remember they name lol) herbs u be heavily riding and cosigning aint going nowhere, those are the true one hit wonders if u can even call em that.

Accept NYC on fire and we doing the damn thing right now, and that the south is losing (ur superstar/legendary rappers spends weeks in jail scrambling for bail money lmaooo), accept u gon have to listen to Bobby/GS9 music for at least another 4 years, accept 'Hot ? ' is a legit hit (biggest rap song of the summer) and is #43 on the chart and next week will be Billboard top 40, accept that he is gonna surpass what 'All Gold' did position wise when that song was on fire and at its peak (#37) since ? love to compare him to TJ so much...just accept it and stop the bumboclat hating, ? ...word.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ackquillle? ? sounds like a sedative.
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn.. homie blowing up too. he may get Plaxico'd
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYPD got x ray vision
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhhh, he caught that case before he blew, shmoney dance ain't even go viral at the time...pretty sure the label knew of his legal trouble before they signed him so it must not be that serious of a matter or they wouldntve invested in someone they knew would soon be going to prison...this just lends credence to his street credibility to those who thought he just waves finger guns at the camera and don't really tote em...

Ahh Ahhh Ahhhh!!

Im not even 30 yet but its highkey creepy u trying to guess another man's age on the internet...straight weirdo status.

But yea bro, dont be mad them 'no flex zone' (I cant even remember they name lol) herbs u be heavily riding and cosigning aint going nowhere, those are the true one hit wonders if u can even call em that.

Accept NYC on fire and we doing the damn thing right now, and that the south is losing (ur superstar/legendary rappers spends weeks in jail scrambling for bail money lmaooo), accept u gon have to listen to Bobby/GS9 music for at least another 4 years, accept 'Hot ? ' is a legit hit (biggest rap song of the summer) and is #43 on the chart and next week will be Billboard top 40, accept that he is gonna surpass what 'All Gold' did position wise when that song was on fire and at its peak (#37) since ? love to compare him to TJ so much...just accept it and stop the bumboclat hating, ? ...word.

steve-harvey-wtf-o.gif
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

Ahh Ahhh Ahhhh!!

steve-harvey-wtf-o.gif

I was Trippin at the bolded too what ny song or artist is on fire and I live in nor cal and have not heard of this guy until @chasin shmurda started a bunch of threads on dude
  • The Furley Ghost
    The Furley Ghost Members Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah gtfoh celebrating a song at #43 you got Bieber hitting the dance and still can't jump on the top 40
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This must be about that body he caught a week ago
    shmoney-dance.gif
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wonder if he gon be doin that feminine dance in prison
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N-gga shoulda threw that sh-t away like he threw his hat
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dance is west indian
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was this apartment made of glass?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

Ahh Ahhh Ahhhh!!

steve-harvey-wtf-o.gif

I was Trippin at the bolded too what ny song or artist is on fire and I live in nor cal and have not heard of this guy until @chasin shmurda started a bunch of threads on dude

Why would a man named 'The Furley Ghost' be listening to Bobby Shmurda?

Ur name alone tells me ur a herb that listens to Blu and Exile, and The Pharcyde type cats, FOH...the boy done had numerous shows and in store sign-ins in Cali already so maybe head outside and get in tuned.

As for the charting he just been on a few weeks and just the other day he was at #98, so yeah, it will be top 40 by next week, he been jumping spots crazy the last 2 weeks....im predicting top 20 by the end of sept..wait on it.

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Sounds like he got caught in NY plaxico did close tl 3 years for accidentally shooting himself in public.

Well he is from n.y soooo duh
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ahh Ahhh Ahhhh!!

steve-harvey-wtf-o.gif

Why would a man named 'The Furley Ghost' be listening to Bobby Shmurda?

Ur name alone tells me ur a herb that listens to Blu and Exile, and The Pharcyde type cats, FOH...the boy done had numerous shows and in store sign-ins in Cali already so maybe head outside and get in tuned.

As for the charting he just been on a few weeks and just the other day he was at #98, so yeah, it will be top 40 by next week, he been jumping spots crazy the last 2 weeks....im predicting top 20 by the end of sept..wait on it.

Bru I understand u a n.y cat and got love for ya city but ya hating on the south has gotten to the point of troll worthy status. U stay ignoring facts and reach farther than anyone on the I.C like dude its the internet WHO GIVES AF? An if bobby flops just like chief keef and tj (which he will) I'll be sure to make a thread abt it and ? on u repeatedly...I also think ur a latent in the closet ? cause u stay using the "? Slander" tactic when hating on the south let u tell it everything's ? except n.y even though I'm pretty sure Mr.Cees was from n.y and ? and didn't mobb deep have a issue when one of the artist accused his fellow artist of being ? in prison? Didnt someone once say biggie was in a room butt naked eating chAn I know this dude ain't ? but let's not forget Cameron rocking pink fur coats and driven pink SUV's
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    "I'll be sure to make a thread about it" lmao spoken like a true bozo, better u just ? and stop exposing urself as a bitter ass hating ass ? , word.

No one expects Bobby to be the next Drake, his ceiling is Meek Mill type status and at worst is a Keef type of career, which is still pretty good, ain't no TJ ? happening ? , too many artist ? wit and like the ? for that to happen....as u saw no one ? wit TJ from the jump cuz he's a lame so it was hard for him to network, and networking is key in this industry.

As for the south, talk that ? when u see a NY rapper kissing men, wearing nail polish and rockin leggings, til then y'all the land of the homos, accept it...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's obvious what really happened. he was in a room full of informants. he pulled out his gun to show it off and somebody was acting like they were on their phone but they were recording him.

Most likely he was doing grimey ? and got checked for it (I.e. Pulling out guns on people)

Don't sleep most so-called hood ? are rats. they'll sell their man out to get a lighter sentence. That's how the Criminal Justice system thrives, on rats.

You guys don't think the police just happened to know he had a gun behind a closed door do you?
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting real tired of ? Saying his music sound like Chi ? tho
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    Getting real tired of ? Saying his music sound like Chi ? tho

Iono what the hell it sounds like, but it doesn't sound like Chi ? . At least not the good ? anyway.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody dancing to no Chicago music
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp that's 2 years of his life
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY police can see through walls or something?

The NYPD be arresting ? for gun charges while they be in call of duty tournaments in times square and ? . since 9/11 they have been given a pass to do whatever they want.

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'll be sure to make a thread about it" lmao spoken like a true bozo, better u just ? and stop exposing urself as a bitter ass hating ass ? , word.

No one expects Bobby to be the next Drake, his ceiling is Meek Mill type status and at worst is a Keef type of career, which is still pretty good, ain't no TJ ? happening ? , too many artist ? wit and like the ? for that to happen....as u saw no one ? wit TJ from the jump cuz he's a lame so it was hard for him to network, and networking is key in this industry.

As for the south, talk that ? when u see a NY rapper kissing men, wearing nail polish and rockin leggings, til then y'all the land of the homos, accept it...

steve-harvey-wtf-o.gif