Clip of Ray Rice knocking out his fiance

Options
PanchoYoSancho
PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video/

? was cold. Just nudged her with his foot like she was a rag doll.

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damnnnnn lol him like "aww ? come on get up ? "
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On second look, she hit her head on the rail too. Damn.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? shouldnt have walked up on him like that. I guess she just wanted to give him a kiss right? ? that hoe. She got money and an emergency marriage out of it. She needs to thank him.

? walke din the elevator another broke ? and woke up a multimillionaire. There are no victims here.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On second look, she hit her head on the rail too. Damn.

Thats why she got knocked out........
    and she married dude......smh
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so we just gonna ignore the slap she gave him before they got on the elevator?

seems like he was chilling when she walked by
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

Yes.....you can ignore it......dude is a ? football player......it takes more than a slap to hurt rice
    Jay z ignored solange b/c he knew the consequences. ....

• DarcSkies
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

Yes.....you can ignore it......dude is a ? football player......he takes more than a slap to hurt rice
    So if I slap the ? out a dude that plays in the NFL he's wrong if he hits me back right?

Exactly...? clown
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    ? shouldnt have walked up on him like that. I guess she just wanted to give him a kiss right? ? that hoe. She got money and an emergency marriage out of it. She needs to thank him.

? walke din the elevator another broke ? and woke up a multimillionaire. There are no victims here.

? he swung on her before she even walked towards him. We all know you hate women darc but damn ? you can't deny what's clear in front of your face on the video
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    He was defending himself.....that dangerous black ? made a threatening gesture, he would've been justified in shooting her in the back of the head! </police>
    zerocool wrote: »

Yes.....you can ignore it......dude is a ? football player......he takes more than a slap to hurt rice
    So if I slap the ? out a dude that plays in the NFL he's wrong if he hits me back right?

Exactly...? clown

"wrong"? No. Catching a case? ? up his career? Blowing hundreds of thousands if not millions in lost salary, cancelled endorsements, and legal fees? Yes, yes, and yes.

"If I shoot you, I'm brainless, but if you shoot me, then you're famous..."
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Downnnnnn goes fiancé down goes fiancé. Haaaaaaaa

Larry Marchant: Ray tell us how you did?

Ray: I her with a left then Hit with the left I'd knock the ? out like fight night

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That knock on the rail knocked her out.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

? he swung on her before she even walked towards him. We all know you hate women darc but damn ? you can't deny what's clear in front of your face on the video

WRonG....she slapped him which started the whole thing and she admitted it in open court. But of course they dont show that peice of video.

It amazes me that after 8 million years of human evolution ? and their ? ass simps dont understand that sometimes when you start a fight YOU LOSE IT.

She started a fight...she lost. ? seriously need to grow the ? up. EVERYBODY has a right to defend theirs self.

HIm being a football player doesnt mean he's a ? punching bag. And her haing a ? doesnt make her an innocent victim.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Darc you doin way too much , he could have killed her you dont even kniw what precipitated the whole chain of events.. he has an offensive line he doesn't need your protection..an men arent on some type if team.. we aren't a band of brothers
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her knockout will be immortalized as a GIF soon
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so you gotta knock your wife out because you was defending yourself ???
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happen to the golden rule
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

WRonG....she slapped him which started the whole thing and she admitted it in open court. But of course they dont show that peice of video.

It amazes me that after 8 million years of human evolution ? and their ? ass simps dont understand that sometimes when you start a fight YOU LOSE IT.

She started a fight...she lost. ? seriously need to grow the ? up. EVERYBODY has a right to defend theirs self.

HIm being a football player doesnt mean he's a ? punching bag. And her haing a ? doesnt make her an innocent victim.

Nobody said he should be a punching bag...but if you think the equivalent of being smacked is to punch somebody twice and knock them unconscious you got a ? up measuring system
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn it looks brutal
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looked like he spit on her before she walked up on him. SMH at him struggling to get her out the elevator
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are about to fight you don't come in talking with no guards up...not condoning the action but her getting knocked the ? out is on her...she could have at least ducked or try to take that blow to the body