Spiderman vs Savage Dragon

Options
clairvoyance
clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in Quite Comical
Both have super strength and agility while Dragon can also heal pretty fast and Spidey's keen spider sense and special webbing.

1191.jpg

VS

480px-Peter_Parker_%28Earth-616%29_from_Superior_Spider-Man_Vol_1_30.jpg

erik_larsen_commission___spiderman_savage_dragon_by_jonashley69-d6fsexc.jpg

Spiderman vs Savage Dragon 7 votes

Spiderman
57%
vagrant-718StoneColdMikeyVulcanRavenBangEm_Bart 4 votes
Savage Dragon
42%
clairvoyanceiron man1Lord_Hades_08 3 votes

Comments

• veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No idea who Savage Dragon is. Post some of the things he has done?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spiderman
    veikuri wrote: »

Never watched USA Sunday cartoon line up huh?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Man, most of these ? ain't gonna know Chicago PD's Green Machine. I MIGHT still have his first issue stashed back at my moms house somewhere. Dude is from back when Image Comics was taking off. Savage Dragon, Young Blood, Shadow Hawk, Witch Blade(Topcow), Spawn, Wild C.A.T.s (Topcow)..... you youngsters don't know nothing bout that.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know OF savage dragon, don't know ? about him

Last time I read a comic with him in it his universe was getting robbed by that eminem looking cracka from "WANTED"
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spiderman
    Honestly, I may have voted wrong savage dragon is up there with he-man, I believe.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Much love to Spidey but savage dragon wins this easily. Spock Spidey has a better chance tho
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

Never watched USA Sunday cartoon line up huh?

Dont think so. I used to watch Saturday cartoon line up like yugioh, digimon, andpokemon etc
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    havent heard the name Savage Dragon in ages
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Man, most of these ? ain't gonna know Chicago PD's Green Machine. I MIGHT still have his first issue stashed back at my moms house somewhere. Dude is from back when Image Comics was taking off. Savage Dragon, Young Blood, Shadow Hawk, Witch Blade(Topcow), Spawn, Wild C.A.T.s (Topcow)..... you youngsters don't know nothing bout that.

Yo Shadow Hawk was dope as ? . One of the oft-forgotten black heroes
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spiderman

Young Bloods and Wild C.A.T.s take me back. Was Ultra Force from Image too? I remember that Savage Dragon and Wild CATS were coming on USA.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Savage Dragon

Preach they don't know about Brigade(Brigade vs Bloodstrike was one of the GOAT story arch's in Image better than when Youngbloods fought Wildcats),Cyberforce,Pitt,
    StormWatch,Wildstar...etc..

I remember when the leader of Brigade got kicked out of Youngbloods and locked up for losing his temper and killing someone with one punch in the first issue, so he eventually formed his own team....classic

Shadow Hawk was GOAT up until he caught AID's and had to pass the torch,the series went downhill from there....But his fight against that racist hawks shadow and Savage Dragon was dope...Shadow Hawk was the only vigilante out there breaking spines leaving criminals crippled.

Cool to see im not the only original image fan in here.

And for the record the Savage Dragon cartoon didn't do the comics any justice,it was too watered down. As far as staying true to comics fox's spiderman cartoon pretty accurate with theyre story lines

For the life of me I dont know why they didnt use this animation in the intro for the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORx_jWYeH8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Young Bloods and Wild C.A.T.s take me back. Was Ultra Force from Image too? I remember that Savage Dragon and Wild CATS were coming on USA.

I think UltraForce was Malibu
  • kzzl
    Options
    I remember Rob Leifield (?) was the lead artist for YoungBlood. I remembered his previous work with the original X-Force. It was basically him and Todd McFarland as the guy spear heading ? . I think the guy that drew the Sinister Six story for Spider Man in the 90's was the one spear heading Savage Dragon.

Rob had this signature style of drawing utility belts and pouches. Dude would have a character covered in that ? . That and his gun designs were always exaggerated as ? . Todd had this unique way of using( or not using) panels in his books. That and the way he drew his characters smiling. The guy with Savage Dragon had a thing with sharp/blocky edges and heavy handed inking of his lines.

My favorite Young Blood member was, Die Hard. Bedrock and Chapel were tight, too. I forget who the female of the group was. I think she was Die Hard's girl, though.
  • kzzl
    Options

Preach they don't know about Brigade(Brigade vs Bloodstrike was one of the GOAT story arch's in Image better than when Youngbloods fought Wildcats),Cyberforce,Pitt,

I remember when the leader of Brigade got kicked out of Youngbloods and locked up for losing his temper and killing someone with one punch in the first issue, so he eventually formed his own team....classic

Shadow Hawk was GOAT up until he caught AID's and had to pass the torch,the series went downhill from there....But his fight against that racist hawks shadow and Savage Dragon was dope...Shadow Hawk was the only vigilante out there breaking spines leaving criminals crippled.

Cool to see im not the only original image fan in here.

And for the record the Savage Dragon cartoon didn't do the comics any justice,it was too watered down. As far as staying true to comics fox's spiderman cartoon pretty accurate with theyre story lines

For the life of me I dont know why they didnt use this animation in the intro for the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORx_jWYeH8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AIDS?! Seriously? I lost touch with the comic stuff by the time that happened. I read somewhere that Spawn is some Latin guy now. I might have to find a place online and go back to see how Al Simmons story ended.

Might be a graphic novel series of the important ? out there. I couldn't stand reading comic book filler.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Savage Dragon
    This dude Savage Dragon had brawled that leveled city blocks Spidey don't want it with the gawd.
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bloodstrike, StormWatch, and Brigade were the Image teams I messed with. Savage Dragon, Spawn, and Shadow Hawk were the individuals. Man those were the days. The viciousness and brutality of Image changed the game for me.