RIP Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16th 1971-September 13th 1996)

Options

Comments

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how long this thread will live..but usually yall drop some dope tracks from this dude in these kind of threads about him...ones that I've never heard before...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    He committed suicide.

He was living reckless and that's what got him killed.

The only thing I wonder is whether he died at his peak or if he had more in him. Judging by other rapper's careers I'm inclined to say PAC died at his peak and probably would have fallen off like most 90s rappers. there's no way in hell that Thug Life persona would have lasted until now. He'd be like DMX or C- Murder.

So you sayin ? cant adapt and change with the times? lol

I think he would big if he was still alive today, he was good on the movie screen so I think he would of took off in hollywood and eventually focused on acting more than rapping. He'd of probably been at that level of success were everybody knew who he was and talked about his every move.

Anything is possible. But he would have had to give up that Thug Life or he would have ended up dead or in jail. Think of all the people he called out on 7 Day Theory. Then think of his rate of getting arrested. he wouldn't have lasted at that pace. something had to give.

Also his movie career would have stagnated because he had beef with so many people. he would have had to squash all of his beefs or he'd become irrelevant like 50 cent (think of what happened to 50 when he dissed everybody, on top for 2 albums then he fizzled out).

When it's all said and done, Tupac was a ? in the game. Jimmy Iovine (Interscope/Death Row) and Clive Davis (Arista/Bad Boy) were the kings of the music industry.

Shut up b

I hate ? who get emotional because somebody says something they disagree with but can't even come up with a coherent explanation of why they disagree. This is a message board, the purpose is to express your opinion. If you can't do that then log off.

?

You're too stupid to express your opinion.

No your post was that damn stupid for me to type my opinion.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway favorite tracks

I ain't mad at cha(radio version)
    If I should die tonight
    Violent
    Better days
    16 on Deathrow

Favorite album
    Me against the world

Favorite posthumous album
    R u still down

Favorite unreleased song
    When thugs cry og
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    He committed suicide.

The only thing I wonder is whether he died at his peak or if he had more in him. Judging by other rapper's careers I'm inclined to say PAC died at his peak and probably would have fallen off like most 90s rappers. there's no way in hell that Thug Life persona would have lasted until now. He'd be like DMX or C- Murder.

So you sayin ? cant adapt and change with the times? lol

I think he would big if he was still alive today, he was good on the movie screen so I think he would of took off in hollywood and eventually focused on acting more than rapping. He'd of probably been at that level of success were everybody knew who he was and talked about his every move.

Anything is possible. But he would have had to give up that Thug Life or he would have ended up dead or in jail. Think of all the people he called out on 7 Day Theory. Then think of his rate of getting arrested. he wouldn't have lasted at that pace. something had to give.

Also his movie career would have stagnated because he had beef with so many people. he would have had to squash all of his beefs or he'd become irrelevant like 50 cent (think of what happened to 50 when he dissed everybody, on top for 2 albums then he fizzled out).

When it's all said and done, Tupac was a ? in the game. Jimmy Iovine (Interscope/Death Row) and Clive Davis (Arista/Bad Boy) were the kings of the music industry.

Shut up b

I hate ? who get emotional because somebody says something they disagree with but can't even come up with a coherent explanation of why they disagree. This is a message board, the purpose is to express your opinion. If you can't do that then log off.

?

You're too stupid to express your opinion.

No your post was that damn stupid for me to type my opinion.

What was stupid about it?

*crickets*
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

Hes by far wackest poster of recent
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasn't the biggest fan of his music - but respected him as a man and listened when he spoke

some rare interviews:

1992 - banned mtv interview
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFFMvSXlDg

Tupac when he recently signed to Death Row
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKrKVWAac5M

1995 interview
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORV4P82-xKA

vibe may '96 interview
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFmTSCAlMA

in his own words '97 (1yr after his death)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHOrL-qcwRU
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

So enlighten me. What did I post that you disagreed with? If you can't explain that then you're the imbecile.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited September 2014
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

So enlighten me. What did I post that you disagreed with? If you can't explain that then you're the imbecile.

Suicide is when you ? yourself. However, he was murdered and was smart for a 25 year old. The dude was still young, so I can't hold that against. For you to say what you said made you an imbecile.

P.S. if he was still alive he would be relevant.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I wrote this song a long time ago. A real long time ago...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDdbn0eTDpA
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A GREAT DAY FOR HIP HOP TODAY. WE CAN BUMP TUPAC AND BIGGIE TODAY. RESPECT!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzgC4AsCKU

? Biggie. Most overrated rapper ever. ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited September 2014
    Options

rick-james-slap-o.gif

? , shut da ? up square ass ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Wait, so Tupac got killed on the day Ready to Die came out? Wow.

Edit: i see that was mentioned in the Biggie thread. I really never new this.

technically he didnt "get killed" that day. he died that day... shot 6 days earlier

no reason to be that emotional. None. Zero.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

Suicide is when you ? yourself. However, he was murdered and was smart for a 25 year old. The dude was still young, so I can't hold that against. For you to say what you said made you an imbecile.

I'm assuming you've never heard of "suicide by cop". Basically it's when you provoke a police officer to ? you. Same principle. He was talking grimey and talking ? everywhere he went. He basically committed suicide.

He wasn't "smart for a 25 year old" He was passionate but he wasn't smart. he didn't know anything about political science or criminal justice. he didn't even know anything about the code of the streets, if he did he'd still be alive. No way you can dispute that. You're the imbecile - try again.
  • freethewave
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

Disagree with you pac committed suicide.thats not only ? but shows the way you think.real cuntish

Cmon b.u must know u out ur depth wen u post.the replys alone must make u feel sum kind of way

U jus an all round wack dude
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

Disagree with you pac committed suicide.thats not only ? but shows the way you think.real cuntish

Cmon b.u must know u out ur depth wen u post.the replys alone must make u feel sum kind of way

Feelings
  • freethewave
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

Feelings

Have you?cause nuthin my last post would show any

Oh and not to derail thread.this my fave pac song

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-NQfxlF7vIM

Miss the GOAT
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I WISH Biggie burn in hell I may be ? as hell though but biggie on my top 5 hatelist biggie , jaay z and some more
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited September 2014
    Options
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile
    He committed suicide.

You're an imbecile

I'm assuming you've never heard of "suicide by cop". Basically it's when you provoke a police officer to ? you. Same principle. He was talking grimey and talking ? everywhere he went. He basically committed suicide.

He wasn't "smart for a 25 year old" He was passionate but he wasn't smart. he didn't know anything about political science or criminal justice. he didn't even know anything about the code of the streets, if he did he'd still be alive. No way you can dispute that. You're the imbecile - try again.

What the ? does a cop gotta do with Tupac? He was killed by Orlando Anderson a gang member. The guy was reading books and etc he was just a lost young man. He wasn't bad just trying to find his way in the world. Bruh, you are ignorant. You don't have to go to college to be smart. This comes from a college kid. Dude studied all this and was really self taught about ideology. He was ahead of his time. Back in 95 and 96 didn't nobody know about an Illuminati at-least not mainstream folk. Even though he didn't really believe in that. Still he was informed. Research before you spew stupid ? . For now on you will be referred to as Lil ? . Until you prove your worth that's what you will be addressed as. Now, go outside Lil ? .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFteJ7WA90

Dukie.gif
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    I WISH Biggie burn in hell I may be ? as hell though but biggie on my top 5 hatelist biggie , jaay z and some more

Bruh, get off Biggie's ? . He dead and when was alive he didn't know who your Nas loving ass was.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    ? Biggie bite Nas style. U don't know anything about rap. Biggie got nothing on Nas
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    ? Biggie bite Nas style. U don't know anything about rap. Biggie got nothing on Nas

You need a psychiatric evaluation. Because you on Nas's ? too much. Notorious was great and he rapped about real ? . I like Nas, but ? damn you like his ? .
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options

You need a psychiatric evaluation. Because you on Nas's ? too much. Notorious was great and he rapped about real ? . I like Nas, but ? damn you like his ? .

Real ? ? Biggie was rapping about ? stuffs. Are you ? ? ?