Speaking of Ebola and Diseases, I have a Theory (R.N.S)

Options
BigBallsNoWorries
BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in The Social Lounge
so when it comes to these diseases we have

you know that Ebola ? goign around, AIDS, shingles all that nasty ?

can we admit that alot of these diseases going around

some how, some way for the most part

a white person is behind this?

now hear a ? out, I was having this discussion with a co-worker at work

another co-worker came in sick, started coughing and ? , and we like damn, wtf is she here for

then thats when I said ? , thats white ppl sick, stay away from that

he like what u mean

when u go into history, and Im talking the real history which race has spread more diseases than white ppl

the plague back in europe (who was that centered around hmmm?)

scurvy (nasty ass jack sparrow ? sailing on the 7 seas)

small pox (ask a native amercian, my ? , and I bet they know all about that SMH)
-when pasty marshmellow crackers came from europe, they gave a blanket of small pox to the native americans to see if it could wipe them out

and the list goes on and on

when a black person gets sick, ? we take that robitussin or bendadryl

we good to go in a few days

when a white person gets sick

they may wipe out an entire race lol

thats why when I mess these snow bunnies, I always keep hand sanitizer in my car

and as soon as I hear a sniffle or whatever, I kick em out

Thoughts, concerns, Statements

Drop em

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    How many hits of LSD did you take b?

This is literally the same thing everybody has been saying in the other threads. You ain't saying nothing new.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many hits of LSD did you take b?

This is literally the same thing everybody has been saying in the other threads. You ain't saying nothing new.

Its still funny though......dudes delivery is diff
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s went in a totally different direction than what I was expecting.

FYI these diseases get patented and cures for these diseases are grounds for infringement under the right circumstances. So you if you cured cancer tomorrow, a pharma-corp may have grounds to accuse you of infringing and shut your cure down. Why? Truth is that's their income, cause sick people are profitable. Conspiracy theorist often say that doctors who do find these miracles cure are known to disappear or be discredited soon after.

Experiments? Population control? Genocide?

It's deeper than keeping your hands clean.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Here's the real............They're doing a cleanse in Africa to clear the natural people out of the country to take the land.

If you ? off the group of people in the area and make it "unsafe" for them to come back to you can. Sell the land for cheap to mining companies, oil companies, and major corporations that can build their companies for cheap and hire cheap labor.

Ebola is the perfect virus weapon to use on people. Its ? ratio is usually high and it doesn't spread by air. You can ? a group in a designated area quick and burn the bodies without the worry of spread.

I suggest people read Behold a Pale Horse

Cosign
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    is that the sole time we had a plague outbreak in the world?
    what causes scurvy, again?
    small pox (ask a native amercian, my ? , and I bet they know all about that SMH)
    -when pasty marshmellow crackers came from europe, they gave a blanket of small pox to the native americans to see if it could wipe them out
    seems mostly based on fictionalized anecdotes

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    so when it comes to these diseases we have

you know that Ebola ? goign around, AIDS, shingles all that nasty ?

can we admit that alot of these diseases going around

some how, some way for the most part

a white person is behind this?

now hear a ? out, I was having this discussion with a co-worker at work

another co-worker came in sick, started coughing and ? , and we like damn, wtf is she here for

then thats when I said ? , thats white ppl sick, stay away from that

he like what u mean

when u go into history, and Im talking the real history which race has spread more diseases than white ppl

and the list goes on and on

when a black person gets sick, ? we take that robitussin or bendadryl

we good to go in a few days

when a white person gets sick

they may wipe out an entire race lol

thats why when I mess these snow bunnies, I always keep hand sanitizer in my car

and as soon as I hear a sniffle or whatever, I kick em out

Thoughts, concerns, Statements

Drop em

LOL funny stuff.....not sure if this is all true but knowing the White man's history in this world, ANYTHING is possible.

By the way about the Black Plague, it was caused by rats or aliens from outer space, depending on the source you choose to believe in. Just saw an Ancient Aliens episode about it.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Here's the real............They're doing a cleanse in Africa to clear the natural people out of the country to take the land.

If you ? off the group of people in the area and make it "unsafe" for them to come back to you can. Sell the land for cheap to mining companies, oil companies, and major corporations that can build their companies for cheap and hire cheap labor.

Ebola is the perfect virus weapon to use on people. Its ? ratio is usually high and it doesn't spread by air. You can ? a group in a designated area quick and burn the bodies without the worry of spread.

I suggest people read Behold a Pale Horse.

In essence, what's Behold A Pale Horse about? I've heard about that book, I may wanna check it out.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    is that the sole time we had a plague outbreak in the world?
    what causes scurvy, again?
    seems mostly based on fictionalized anecdotes

So im gonna assume you are a in denial pale faced demon that suffers from white privilege and having a problem admitting your ancestors in one way or another were in the wrong

so im going to break it down for a little bit more, not hooked on phonics level, but close to it

is that the sole time we had a plague outbreak in the world? ? u think im going to spend my free time diving into your race's history about all the freaky ass, nasty, disease ridden activities yall participated in

I aint got that type of time, I mean do u know how long that would take

you guys have been doing filthy things like ? since the beginning of time ( I mean I finally understand wtf beauty and the beast was REALLY about lol)

what causes scurvy, again? ? now u just playing dumb now, next u going to ask me why does racism still exist lol,

u of all ppl should know how your ppl, and what your ppl been up to

but from my guess, prolly came from ? some animals on those islands u ? were stradnded on lol

-when pasty marshmellow crackers came from europe, they gave a blanket of small pox to the native americans to see if it could wipe them out[/quote]seems mostly based on fictionalized anecdotes

does it help you ? sleep at night, I mean with all that guilt, im surprised that more of u ? dont hang yourselves I mean from all the evil that some of ancestors did

I know I couldn't look myself in the eye

I mean I guess thats why alot of yall tan, cause yall dont like your pale ghostly existence as it is, so having that pale skin on top of that just causes insult to injury

but let me just drop this

Epidemic disease was the overwhelming cause of the population decline of the American natives because of their lack of immunity to new diseases brought from Europe.[37][38][39][40] It is difficult to estimate the number of Native Americans living in what is today the United States of America.[41] Estimates range from a low of 2.1 million to a high of 18 million (Dobyns 1983).[3][4][42][43] By 1800, the Native population of the present-day United States had declined to approximately 600,000, and only 250,000 Native Americans remained in the 1890s.[44] Chicken pox and measles, endemic but rarely fatal among Europeans (long after being introduced from Asia), often proved deadly to Native Americans.[45][46][47][48] In the 100 years following the arrival of the Spanish to the Americas, large disease epidemics depopulated large parts of the eastern United States in the 15th century.[49]

The extent to which the Native American population was intentionally infected with disease through biological warfare, as opposed to accidental infection, is unknown although there are few known deliberate attempts. The most well known example occurred In 1763, when Sir Jeffrey Amherst, Commander-in-Chief of the Forces of the British Army, wrote praising the use of smallpox infected blankets to "extirpate" the Indian race. Blankets infected with smallpox were later given to natives besieging Fort Pitt. It is unclear whether the blanket attempt succeeded.[50][51][52]

From wikipedia

but also on heres another link to read up on most of your disease ridden ancestors

http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm?DisplayPage=output.cfm&File_Id=5100

now dont get me wrong, Im cool with certain white ppl, and im down to mingle with alot of snow bunnies (after thorough inspection lol)

but if about 90-95% percent of the male population from the white race went back to europe, and left all the bad snow bunnies here,

then I would have no problem with that

hope this cleared up anything that wasn't clear before

(oh and if you happen to b black, then I wanna say you came off very coonish my ? , and you should fix that ASAP)
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    DAMN lol....not since H-Rap used to post around here have I seen ? like that

SMH at that British commander, had to be a White guy.....Italians used chemical warfare in Africa too
  • janklow
    Options
    So im gonna assume you are a in denial pale faced demon that suffers from white privilege and having a problem admitting your ancestors in one way or another were in the wrong
    so i'm going to assume that jumping right to this means you don't have much of a real argument. and then we prove it immediately:
    is that the sole time we had a plague outbreak in the world? ? u think im going to spend my free time diving into your race's history-
    so, let me get this straight: you're breaking down the history of diseases caused by white people... but you don't have time to break down the history of disease of white people? did you even think this post through?

hint: plague has kind of, sort of, broken out many, many times in history.
    what causes scurvy, again? ? now u just playing dumb now
    it's probably not a great look to have no idea what you're talking about, but here's the thing: you can't catch scurvy from white people, you get it from a vitamin deficiency. so it kind of shows up in EVERYONE. and really, i KNOW you know how to cut and paste from Wikipedia, so i would have thought you might have checked that out.
    but let me just drop this
    The extent to which the Native American population was intentionally infected with disease through biological warfare, as opposed to accidental infection, is unknown although there are few known deliberate attempts. The most well known example occurred In 1763, when Sir Jeffrey Amherst, Commander-in-Chief of the Forces of the British Army, wrote praising the use of smallpox infected blankets to "extirpate" the Indian race. Blankets infected with smallpox were later given to natives besieging Fort Pitt. It is unclear whether the blanket attempt succeeded.
    so there were a few known deliberate attempts... without even being able to tell if those attempts worked. it's ALMOST like i said "seems mostly based on fictionalized anecdotes" and that turned out to be completely correct.
    hope this cleared up anything that wasn't clear before
    (oh and if you happen to b black, then I wanna say you came off very coonish my ? , and you should fix that ASAP)
    i kind of already knew you weren't posting much in the way of real posts, so no, nothing new

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can rely on @janklow to save these white wrongs.
  • janklow
    Options
    You can rely on @janklow to save these white wrongs.
    not really sure what this means, but my main goal is "a land of quality posting"