Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put out the name of the person who made all those aliases
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    It's obvious as day most of the iC ? wit Ob, other than not knowing Ray Rice from Ray Lewis, she's the one to relax in the couch with.

you should vote for her then

Done! I see it's tied at 34%
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? really with holding nudes on here.

The IC really fell off.

I heard the same thing. They say they have OBs, but nothing posted yet.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ob you the real mvp
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    Put out the name of the person who made all those aliases

akShWJp.gif
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude out here dry snitching and withholding nudes? A sad state of affairs on the IC.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it true? I got cheated?

Say it ain't so. Nigguhs Jeb Bushin candidates? Florida strikes again :( ??

damn-damn-damn-o.gif

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'm just gone keep it all the way 3hunna!

@Obnoxiouslyfresh could shut this ? down if she really felt like it. If she wasn't a "laid back, in da cut" type of poster she'd be a serious ? problem for the rest of the women. Same thing for @Peeny_Wally
    Real ? such as myself have the ability to peep this ? early on without much evidence.

No simp at all, this is just R.N.S. Obnoxiouslyfresh is just ? adorable. She isn't physically fine but she cute as hell. What elevates her from "cute as hell" to fine is her bubbly down to earth personality. Most of all, she's conscious about her blackness and the struggle. That girls aura is just crazy. You know you a bad chick when a ? can see your aura through the damn computer screen. Her post and her looks just make you want to squeeze her to death and pinch her beautiful dimples. You just want to protect her and keep her safe lol. She is shy and is just coming out of her shell and that's what swayed my vote this year(pretty sure everyone else too). She is definitely fully embracing her natural beauty now. I told her to change her name to Adorablyfresh. All of this and she aint eeen turnt up like the rest of the chicks have on here yet. Easily girlfriend material(possibly even wife).

Again, y'all lucky tabatha and Obnoxiouslyfresh been holding back. @SixSickSins been holding back a lot too.

Special shot out it the mother of dragons too. She went from white washed, out of touch, sell out, and annoying ass poster. To a pretty good poster and caught a couple of bodies in the process. ? is just like game of thrones. The rest of ladies look good too. But OB got y'all and she aint even turnt up yet.

And now for my savage heathen thoughts that I keep suppressed hidden deep within my mind:
    G.O.A.T 4sum
    Tabatha, kai, Obnoxiousfresh AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!

That is all....

@BARON_$AMEDI‌

I have real tears.

I never knew anyone noticed me.
    >:D<
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn already been said gone head and wack me
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cain endorses suicide
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just gone keep it all the way 3hunna!

@Obnoxiouslyfresh could shut this ? down if she really felt like it. If she wasn't a "laid back, in da cut" type of poster she'd be a serious ? problem for the rest of the women. Same thing for @Peeny_Wally
    Real ? such as myself have the ability to peep this ? early on without much evidence.

No simp at all, this is just R.N.S. Obnoxiouslyfresh is just ? adorable. She isn't physically fine but she cute as hell. What elevates her from "cute as hell" to fine is her bubbly down to earth personality. Most of all, she's conscious about her blackness and the struggle. That girls aura is just crazy. You know you a bad chick when a ? can see your aura through the damn computer screen. Her post and her looks just make you want to squeeze her to death and pinch her beautiful dimples. You just want to protect her and keep her safe lol. She is shy and is just coming out of her shell and that's what swayed my vote this year(pretty sure everyone else too). She is definitely fully embracing her natural beauty now. I told her to change her name to Adorablyfresh. All of this and she aint eeen turnt up like the rest of the chicks have on here yet. Easily girlfriend material(possibly even wife).

Again, y'all lucky tabatha and Obnoxiouslyfresh been holding back. @SixSickSins been holding back a lot too.

Special shot out it the mother of dragons too. She went from white washed, out of touch, sell out, and annoying ass poster. To a pretty good poster and caught a couple of bodies in the process. ? is just like game of thrones. The rest of ladies look good too. But OB got y'all and she aint even turnt up yet.

And now for my savage heathen thoughts that I keep suppressed hidden deep within my mind:
    G.O.A.T 4sum
    Tabatha, kai, Obnoxiousfresh AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!

That is all....

I have real tears.

I never knew anyone noticed me.
    >:D<

you-like-me-o.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Lmaaoooo the desperation.

Makes 20 aliases and votes for herself 21 times, including using her own screen name
    Makes a video bustin dat trout ? open to garner votes
    Begs in ? to vote for her

I aint never seen a Ms AHH ever being this desperate for Internet recognition.

Hey Hey! WE are very happy with this part

Can I ? shame in peace?!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    More important note...........more than half you ? will vote for this ? ? but not in your local elections in your city

KYS's

Preach.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i say we do a vote off.....can the op be changed to just khalessi vs ob?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I know somebody just sent me some exclusive nudes of a broad that's in this competition that's got me like...

L1rjMKj.jpg

I know somebody just sent me some exclusive nudes of a broad that's in this competition that's got me like...

L1rjMKj.jpg

Send them to me

L1rjMKj.jpg

Send them to me

I can't put her out there.

Parallel wrote: »
    ? really with holding nudes on here.

giphy.gif

I see where your mind at

15s8lsi.jpg
  • Dupac
    edited September 2014